Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,481

RetroRich

All on my own again last night.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

Ooops, yeah sorry about that Rich.

Was determined to finish episode 2 of Sam and MAx Season 1.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

Ooops, yeah sorry about that Rich.

Was determined to finish episode 2 of Sam and MAx Season 1.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

Yay, I finished my Agnaktor+ set. Now what else can I do...?

EDIT: If anyone needs help doing a monster, or they need to gather some stuff, I can help.

Either by helping kill that monster, or gathering stuff for you.

Yes... I really don't have that much to do on MH3...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Aviator

xDemon720x wrote:

Yay, I finished my Agnaktor+ set.

I can't believe you would do such a thing...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chris720

@Avi I can't believe your still on the forums when you have NYC right out the window.

Don't worry, I'll be here when you get back

YouTube

RetroRich

No comments snice Christmas Eve! Is anyone still playing thisgame? I still have loads I want to do so post on here if you are going to be online hunting in the coming days and weeks and I will look out for you online.
Thanks

RetroRich

Chris720

RetroRich wrote:

No comments snice Christmas Eve! Is anyone still playing thisgame? I still have loads I want to do so post on here if you are going to be online hunting in the coming days and weeks and I will look out for you online.
Thanks

I'm trying to be on every Saturday. I don't have all that much to do now, except for all the Event Quest items. I'll be on more once there's more NLers playing, otherwise its just randoms, and randoms are no fun.

YouTube

retired_account

Y'all should totally vote for this as GOTY. See the main page on NL. :3

retired_account

Fuzzy

I'll be on hopefully this week or next. Now I'm back from holidays, I should finally be getting my internet hooked up.

Still need to get to Ala

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

JoyBoy

Ey guys, I'm new here and was wandering if there were some ppl still playing this game now and then with a keyboard or the crappy wii speak:P I had like a char lvl 88, but its been quite some months ago that I played this game, but i'm all up for it now, started a new char, so anyone??

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Fuzzy

Hey Mahemoth, welcome to the site
There are still people playing this game, and would be up to hunting with you. I get my new connection on Thursday, so I'll be on either that night or over the weekend (or both!). My Hunter ID is in my sig, and I'll let you know here when I know more about when I'll be on.
Also, I use the keyboard. It's awesome.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

JoyBoy

Fantastic!

Tomorrow I'll be having my Wii disk cleaning kit, so then I'll be able to play without getting the error all of the time xD
I just saw you guys talking about taking on Ala, so I won't be of any help with this new char lol xD But I could help with my other char I guess
But anyhow, thanks for the hospitality I guess i'll be seeing you on Thursday or over the Weekends!

And yeah, keyboard rocks, can't wait to chat and hunt and make fun of Gurupeco at the same time

SW-7849-9887-2074

Chris720

At the moment, it feels like I'm the only one active. D: Aviator should be coming back soon, and Rich is around, I just don't know WHEN he's around. XD

But I'll be glad to play with you Mahemoth.

YouTube

JoyBoy

Ok cool

What lvl is the average gamer here on NL, because if everyone is like 40+ then I dont know if should bother, continue with this new char of mine

SW-7849-9887-2074

Aviator

I'm 40 something, don't remember. I'm coming back in about 4 days (thank god) I miss Sydney...

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

RetroRich

Im around the HR88 point. I would prefer to play at the + level as I need + items for armor building, but that doesnt mean I wont play with people below HR31.
I can play most nights and most of Sat and Sun, starting early at weekends (8-9am). I work during the week, but can probably be on by 8pm. I can check the forum at lunchtimes, so if you are likely to be on in the evenings let me know.
We have the power via this site to co-ordinate some NL member only sessions, even if it is only a couple of times a week I, like xDemon720x, would rather do that than play with randoms.

RetroRich

JoyBoy

Ok nice, thnks for the info

I'll be joining u guys as soon as my wii is functioning again.

SW-7849-9887-2074

Aviator

I get back to Aus tomorrow, (though its like 2 days cause of time zone stuff), and I will probs have to wait a day before playing online at night again, cause of jet lag.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.