Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,481

Amorous_Badger

So, who's about for some beastie bashing tonight then?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

I don't think I'll be able to go online again until the weekend. Was busy last weekend so could only do the Friday night sesh.

Got to HR 35 (about halfway to 36) so aiming to get to the urgent over the weekend.

I reckon there should be a rule that a person joining in a new city should have to do a couple of other quests before being able to choose one. It breaks up a good hunting group.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Aviator

But what happens when you join a city with no-one in it?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Amorous_Badger

Aviator wrote:

Or the other old favourite, where you arrive in a city, wait for someone to pick a quest, as it's good manners not to just barge in, only no-one does.

So you do a quick HR survey, pick a fun quest that everyone can join, and they all promptly f*** off.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

Aviator wrote:

That's just bad luck.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Chris720

I've had that happen to me before... I walk in, and wait for someone to pick a quest, ya know, politeness. They then look at my profile, obviously notice my HR level and promptly leave... o_O

Or the good old favourite... I pick a quest (since I've been in there for 2-3 quests), and they all f*** off...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Fuzzy

Yeah. That's why I always try and join groups of around the same HR level. It's usually easier to do quests that way because you all have the same aim.

And yeah, sometimes you can't win no matter what you do. I've still got the 3* powderstones quest to do, as I can't find anyone who wants to do it (as its pretty boring)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

Fuzzy Nutz wrote:

Yeah. That's why I always try and join groups of around the same HR level. It's usually easier to do quests that way because you all have the same aim.

And yeah, sometimes you can't win no matter what you do. I've still got the 3* powderstones quest to do, as I can't find anyone who wants to do it (as its pretty boring)

I have that one to do. If you're on tonight, we'l load up on high stamina felyne skilz, paintball the uraggaan and get this quest out the way.

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

@badger - I dont know if I'll be able to get on until the weekend. Or maybe I can fit in a quick quest tonight or tomorrow night, but what would the time be over your way?

But I am keen to put my sandals on and carry hot rocks around a volcano.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

I'll probably be on in about 20 minutes time...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Aviator

I wish I could Fuz, but I can't, say, same time 2 hours tomorrow?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Amorous_Badger

I might jump on shortly.

Incidentally, I have now achieved the heady heights of HR31, oh yes.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

Ok cool. I'm still on. In the "expert" section.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

Gosh, I can actually join that now!

Are they all really snooty there?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

Most of the people I've quested with have been good. It's not as "snobbery" as the name suggests. Or full of experts.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

@naviator- I'll put me down as a maybe, but I reckon I'll be out tomorrow night. But this weekend I'll be having a quiet one so I'll be popping on at some time for a quest sesh.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

Fuzzy wrote:

Most of the people I've quested with have been good. It's not as "snobbery" as the name suggests. Or full of experts.

the fact that I can join suggests this! I wouldn't join any club, etc..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Aviator

I'm on anytime from now till 4-5 hours later. I won't be on, but I'll keep refreshing this page or hop into the chat ns stuff.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.