Showing 641 to 660 of 1,481
641. Posted: Sun 17th Oct 2010 00:33 BST
You need at least 1mb/s or higher for online gaming. I'm not sure how else I can help really... The only thing you can really do is contact BT and complain... but since they're not going to help your'e kinda stuffed... :/
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
642. Posted: Mon 18th Oct 2010 12:39 BST
I used to be able to get on with .20mb/s and I had no problems. Upload speed that is.
Anyways, I will be able to play Saturday this week. huzzah So I expect Chris to be on this time.
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
643. Posted: Tue 19th Oct 2010 15:50 BST
Unfortunately I bought Metroid: Other M and it buggered up my Wii. Curse you Nintendo! >=(So I most likely won't be on for a few weeks, unless my Wii regains disc reading abilities.
644. Posted: Wed 20th Oct 2010 02:00 BST
I might be able to get my wii online next week. Will let you know if I do!
645. Posted: Wed 20th Oct 2010 18:16 BST
Aww sweet! Oh wait, my Wii can't read discs... awwww sh*t!
646. Posted: Fri 22nd Oct 2010 08:09 BST
Dang, might play offline then.
647. Posted: Fri 22nd Oct 2010 19:36 BST
@Aviator Me t... oh wait...
648. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 05:09 BST
649. Posted: Thu 4th Nov 2010 13:16 GMT
I've just dipped my toe back in after a a few months off grinding through Dragon quest IX and my downloads.
My God, it's good to be back.Actually did the Rathian hunt with a couple of L17 chaps without taking a single hit!
Monster Hunter Tri.EUBadger SKR6R7
650. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 11:57 GMT
Hey. Just got my wii online. Downloaded at few things off the wii shop, but haven't tried playing a game online yet to see how good the connection is. Gonna do some offline now, and if anyone is up for a quest or two over the weeked I'm up for it.
651. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 12:06 GMT
I'm always willing to help out a n00b, I'm all too aware of how helpful the NL senior players were to me.
652. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 12:28 GMT
I've had this game for a while. I think I'm around hr 31 or 32. It's just I haven't been able to have my wii online due to moving house. I've got a few NL guys on my friends list, but I don't have yours though I think.
Anyway, I'm a bit rusty at the moment hopefully I dont get beaten by a great jaggi
653. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 12:32 GMT
I'm about to hop on now for a good few hours. Badger, Fuzzy, wanna get on and hunt together?
654. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 12:54 GMT
Ok. I'll try and set it up again and will be online asap.
655. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 12:54 GMT
Aviator, add me to your buddy list!
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
656. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 13:31 GMT
@Waltz whats your code?
657. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 13:42 GMT
Ok just got on. Don't have my keyboard on me so I'll be a little slow.
658. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 13:52 GMT
Ahh, just got out, but ill hop back on, just lemme finish downloading something.
659. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 23:09 GMT
CHRIS (or anyone else for that matter), I'll aim to be on tomorrow morning from about 9 - 12 (GMT). Or sometime in the afternoon if that suits you.
Edited on Fri 5th November, 2010 @ 23:10 by edhe
"A vast library of games! Will he ever beat them?", end quote.
"His first PC Game! Follow a cow?", end quote.
Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
660. Posted: Sat 6th Nov 2010 11:12 GMT
Any time suits me now my Wii is back, and for some strange reason, with the new disc drive it reads games so dam quick. And makes less noise as well. o_O