Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,481

Aviator

Yeah, i was checking for you a bit, but I must have checked when you were offline after being DC, nice to see your getting some game time.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Chris, when you getting on tonite?

You my friend, have made an enemy.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

Chris, when you getting on tonite?

You my friend, have made an enemy.

Oh really now?

I need to get back to checking these forums. I'm such a lazy arse.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Aviator

Are you on now?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Aviator

Yo dude, can you play on Friday, cause that will be the only time we can probs play, unless I get home early from my formal.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

Yo dude, can you play on Friday, cause that will be the only time we can probs play, unless I get home early from my formal.

Probably not. I don't finish college until 3:30pm and then at 6, I'm going out somewhere. :/
So we can only really play on Saturday's. Sorry dude.

YouTube

RetroRich

Yo Aviator, I likely be online on Friday night, but only from about 7.30pm UK time. You are on my friend list so I can warp to you or visa-versa. I look forward to it.

RetroRich

Aviator

RetroRich wrote:

Yo Aviator, I likely be online on Friday night, but only from about 7.30pm UK time. You are on my friend list so I can warp to you or visa-versa. I look forward to it.

I will not be up that late, see your 7:30 is 5:30 for me. But if your on earlier ill hop over to ya.

@Chris If I'm up for it, and still on a rush I will probs play for one or two hours Saturday morning. (My morning not yours.)

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

RetroRich wrote:

I will not be up that late, see your 7:30 is 5:30 for me. But if your on earlier ill hop over to ya.

@Chris If I'm up for it, and still on a rush I will probs play for one or two hours Saturday morning. (My morning not yours.)

What time would that be for me? Because I usually goto bed at 11pm, and I'm usually at my friends house from 6-10. =o

YouTube

edhe

I'd like to get in on this too. I'll make sure to set aside some time from 19:00 (GMT) for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at least.

Saturday and Sunday will be easier to schedule anyway.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Chris720

@Edhe Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays will be good for me. Thursdays I'll be too lazy to get on after college and Friday (as already stated) I'm out.

YouTube

edhe

I'll be going online now.
I'll be in a city, alone, gathering dragonbone relics and earth crystals.

EDIT.

I think its about time I took this game off my backloggery playlist. I'm done with playing this for now -especially online. It's not like we've been able to get together anyway (without my internet failing me at least.)

Its been good playing with you all, but If I keep getting DCed before, during and after quests, I'm not going to have much fun with this game.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Chris720

Edward, have you tried changing your MTU value on your Wii Console under Internet Settings? I set it at "0" when I started getting disconnected from CoD and its been perfect since...

But you should try again with BT, maybe they'll listen eventualy.

YouTube

edhe

I'll try. But what is the MTU value anyway? I'd like to know how it would work for me.
edit - It's already at 0.
And as for persuading BT to do anything about it, I'd have better luck moving to a place that does have workable broadband speeds.

I live in a village and while you can understand BT wouldn't want to spend money upgrading us to this fancy fibre optic connection they can't seem to shut up about, they should definitely try to provide the service we in the village pay for. But getting through to them is like banging your head against a wall.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Aviator

Sorry to hear that edhe, when your internet gets updated, will be great to hunt with you again.

I'll be on for about an hour and a half now.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Aviator

Folks, I should be on in a few hours.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chris720

Since 0 ain't working for you. Try either 500 or 1500. I don't know how it works, but it sort of stabilizes it. Not sure how to explain really...

If you can, wire your Wii up to your BT HomeHub. My friend has the same problem in Bude, but when he connected his Wii to the HomeHub it didn't drop out. Only when the actual HomeHub went out, his internet went with it too.

Another thing you can try is unplugging (take out all cables from your HomeHub) and leaving it for an hour. Reboot it but with only the power supply, leave it for 15 minutes, and plug everything else back in.

It works wonders.

Also, they'll be laying the fibre optic cables by train tracks. o.0

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

edhe

If I could...just...work out how to forward my ports, that would be a breakthrough.

I've tried setting it up in accordance with a post on a different site, but I don't know whether he was an American user, and whether it was the right thing to do in my case.

That MTU thing sounds like a dead end though - don't forget, my Internet is naturally slow (and currently in an aven worse state) anyway. To give you an idea, it's fastest was about 70kb/s (* sigh * that was a good day), more often than not, it hovers around 40kb/s and currently, it's hovering around 27 kb/s.

But hopefully this port forwarding thing can pay off and I'll get back into playing sporadically.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

HolyMackerel

Just put in some magic numbers and it'll hopefully work! That's not usually the best advice you can give...

@edhe I replied to your post in the help board.

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.