Showing 601 to 620 of 1,481
601. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 01:59 BST
Get a Nintendo USB WiFi dongle, then it will send wifi signals to the Wii on your pre-paid connection.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
602. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 02:07 BST
I've got one, but it doesn't work on windows 7, and nintendo haven't got an update.
603. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 02:44 BST
604. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 03:00 BST
Nope that didnt work either.
605. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 11:33 BST
Can your play Thursday?
I can't play on Thursday, sorry.
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
606. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 11:50 BST
I'll get on once my dad goes to bed. I feel like a long sesh tonite, and we should get to High Ranks by the end of the night.
607. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 12:31 BST
Cool! I'm just watching some YT videos right now, so I should be on in about 5 minutes. See you soon.
608. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 16:38 BST
HIGH RANK!!! Huzzah!
609. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 18:21 BST
Chris, if your up for it, wanna go on, can't get to sleep.
610. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 18:53 BST
I'll join you. I don't want to be long on it anyway.
Too late. I must have missed you! :<
Edited on Wed 6th October, 2010 @ 19:02 by edhe
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate
Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
611. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 19:01 BST
30 mins edhe?
612. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 19:04 BST
I'm still online. What did you want to do?
Edited on Wed 6th October, 2010 @ 19:05 by edhe
613. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 23:15 BST
Sorry dude, I went to play CoD and didn't check the forums. :¦
Hopefully see you Saturday.
614. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 23:24 BST
Can you play nows?
615. Posted: Thu 7th Oct 2010 23:31 BST
I can play on Saturday, the earliest. I can play on Monday and Wednesday, but you'll probably be at school/college.
616. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 09:01 BST
I'm home along tonite so if anyone wants to slay some peeps ill hope on.
@edhe Sorry man, fell asleep before I came on.
617. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 13:06 BST
When abouts? I'll try and join you.
I sspected as much - you did say you were up pretty late. The night wasn't a waste for me though - I finally got a rusted spear weapon (now all I need is 60 earth crystals).
I finally regained access to my Internet box (I had to reset it, and what followed was a stressful time reconnecting all my devices - like my DSi to the Internet), but I haven't got round to forwarding any ports in relation to Monster Hunter 3.
My BT service lists a range of games that it has the information to forward those ports, but MH3 is absent from the list, and I hoped someone who knows about that sort of thing (HolyMackerel - If you're listening) would give me advice. The whole port forwarding concept confuses me...
618. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 13:12 BST
Ill be on in an hour to an hour and a half, might be later depending on the commonwealth games, but ill get a few hunts before I knock out.
619. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 15:01 BST
Am I on your friendlist still?
If you see me online, join my city (it'll be a solo play and hopefully, it won't be filled with people wanting me to help them with a quest) and we'll go from there.
I've been on for about an hour and I've already DCed three times.
Edited on Fri 8th October, 2010 @ 15:03 by edhe
620. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 17:21 BST
Actually, 10 times. I DCed trying to connect.
So - 1 disconnect mid-quest, 1 disconnect in the lobby/city, 4 disconnects after (immediately) after coming back from a quest and 4 disconnects before I've even connected to the server. In fact it got so bad, it couldn't keep up with my typing - I've never noticed lag in typing before.
Aviator, we've missed each other again. I don't know if I'll be online over the weekend.