Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Chris720

541. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

I really need to get back to playing this.

Yes, yes you do. I need you back. >.>

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

SherlockHolmes

542. Posted:

I've basically given up on Tri for now. I just can't get back into it. Dunno why. It's probably cos my friend and all of his little friends always go on about it .'. But I may be on in the future.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

AuthorMessage

Chris720

543. Posted:

Sorry I haven't been on MH3 for a while. My BTHomeHub died on me so I couldn't get online. :(
Well, I'm back now and I'm ready to hunt some more monsters with you guys. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

edhe

544. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

Sorry I haven't been on MH3 for a while. My BTHomeHub died on me so I couldn't get online. :(

Great! I've been busy the past few days, and i've just spent a tense 2 hours installing a graphics card onto my computer (EVERY thing went wrong, but it's ok now!)

I'd like to maybe finally defeat Deviljho with you help. Maybe tomorrow, though.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Chris720

545. Posted:

edhe wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Great! I've been busy the past few days, and i've just spent a tense 2 hours installing a graphics card onto my computer (EVERY thing went wrong, but it's ok now!)

I'd like to maybe finally defeat Deviljho with you help. Maybe tomorrow, though.

Yeah sure, that'll be fun. I need more Jho parts anyways. :P

God, why is nobody ever on?!

Edited on by Chris720

AuthorMessage

edhe

546. Posted:

I still play this during the weekend (much less than I used to - though I've clocked over 350 hours in total), and was just wondering if anyone still plays this?

I managed to get a few sessions in with xDemon720x, and I've now realised the virtues of the sword and shield and how fun Arena quests can be.

Does any of the gang still play? It's lonely just the two of us...

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?

AuthorMessage

Aviator

547. Posted:

IM BACK!!! Huzzah!!

I'm gonna be playing mostly online, as I need gett shizzle to capture Lagi, and I cbf to grind pointlessly offline.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Chris720

548. Posted:

Well, I'm glad the group is kinda getting back together. Just, where is Machu, Kate and Ben? D:
Its so lonely with so few people playing now. :(

And also... a Alatreon Event Quest? What teh fudge?!

Edited on by Chris720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

549. Posted:

I am going to add some of your ID's to my list so I hope thats OK with you guys.
I am rank 70 something and use SnS.
I have beaten the Ala event this morning, you just seem to get more rewards rather than a weapon or ticket.
Lets hunt together!

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

550. Posted:

I've taken some time out as I was getting worryingly obsessed with MH3, but I reckon i can dip back in again soon as my current obsession(Disgaea DS) is occupying far too much time and is SERIOUSLY spoddy.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Aviator

551. Posted:

Level 22, HUZZAH!!

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS

AuthorMessage

edhe

552. Posted:

Amorous+Badger wrote:

I've taken some time out as I was getting worryingly obsessed with MH3, but I reckon i can dip back in again soon as my current obsession(Disgaea DS) is occupying far too much time and is SERIOUSLY spoddy.

You'll get to a point where you won't have much to do anyway. I reached this point after defeating Alatreon. What level are you again?

And thanks for adding me RetroRich. If I wasn't clear earlier, although I saw your previous post and rushed online to mutually add you, unfortunately I then had to log off because my sister was currently online, and that would have meant serious lagging.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

553. Posted:

edhe,
I thought I had added you, but when I checked my friend roster you were not on it.
I am off line now, but I will be back on this afternoon, some of tonight, and most of tomorrow, (except from about 1pm-4pm)
I will add you to my list then.
At the moment I have only a few double monster quests to complete (level six), but my main goal is to create every armor set and max it out. But that costs loads of money and I need loads of armor spheres. Happy to help anyone with any quest.
I forgot my ID, but I will post it in my signiture later. Add me dudes! I want to hunt with you.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

554. Posted:

Oh, I already put my ID in. LOL

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

555. Posted:

I might be on MH3 at 5ish this afternoon. Hope to play some of you guys soon :)

AuthorMessage

Aviator

556. Posted:

Ill be on in an half an hour to an hour.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS

AuthorMessage

Chris720

557. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Ill be on in an half an hour to an hour.

I'll be there! :O

AuthorMessage

edhe

558. Posted:

RIGHT! I've had just about enough with my Internet connection always screwing up my MH3 games. Tonight I had to wait 20mins for someone to finally join a quest, only to disconnect, and then - to top it all off, on the next attempt, my team and I perform poorly, and we decide to restart, which is when my connection decides it's a perfect time to boot me out AGAIN!!

It wouldn't be so bad if it took me 10 minutes to log back on and find a suitable city (AND, often rearrange and reaquire lost items (forged or otherwise) that are lost in the interim), but this is too much. I can't promise my Internet connection is going to be strong enough any time, so I am taking an official break from MH3 online.

Sorry Chris, sorry Sam, sorry Badger, sorry Rich.

But I am a glutton for punishment. I'll give it a try tomorrow. I'm just too annoyed at the moment.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

559. Posted:

edhe wrote:

Amorous+Badger wrote:

You'll get to a point where you won't have much to do anyway. I reached this point after defeating Alatreon. What level are you again?

And thanks for adding me RetroRich. If I wasn't clear earlier, although I saw your previous post and rushed online to mutually add you, unfortunately I then had to log off because my sister was currently online, and that would have meant serious lagging.

I THINK, I'm about level 26-27.

It's been a while.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Aviator

560. Posted:

I'm 24 atm, and I got a full Lagi set so I ain't coming online until I capture him offline.

But I will be online in about 4 hours.

Also there is a Jhen Urgent, so I might try to get on for that.

Edited on by Aviator

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS