Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,481

Fuzzy

I tried using the hammer, but I just couldn't get used to it. I guess it just takes time. But between the Long Sword and the Great Sword, Ive got most things covered . Dont wanna be spreading out my precious resources too much!

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

NeoRausch

some of the higher hammers are EATING materials! still need 76 irons for one >_<

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

BeeZeroOne1

Now I've got more to grips with hammers (I originally learned to use them for the express purpose of killing Gigginox), I really like the things. Especially since my current strongest one looks like a shrunken Rathalos head on a stick. I definitely have my bases covered with Longsword and Hammer, since I can take my pick of impact and cut damage based on the monster (and whatever parts need breaking).

That 2-man Lagi+ cap was epic, wasn't it Neo? I finally got that last Horn+ this morning, so the Tenebra is no longer useless!

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

zane

anyone on search me

whoa speaking of value for money 220 hours and counting....

Edited on by zane

Old Nintendofan from up north...

kilkin

hey guys know this is a bit weird since alot of us come on here to talk about MH but i figured id go the extra step further and create a little website so people can talk and meet and that, maybe form a team of regular people for all HR levels, who knows, but basically was just bored one evening ages and ages ago and was looking if there was any guilds knocking about and i couldnt find any so figured id whip this up. so heres the link : http://dustpanclan.weebly.com/index.html anyway hope people like it

wii code:7313 5382 7297 1771
monster hunter tri ID :449UMJ
monster hunter name: kilkin
mario kart id: 1805 6265 8288
ssbb id: 0645 8251 0335
feel free to add me :)

NeoRausch

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

Now I've got more to grips with hammers (I originally learned to use them for the express purpose of killing Gigginox), I really like the things. Especially since my current strongest one looks like a shrunken Rathalos head on a stick. I definitely have my bases covered with Longsword and Hammer, since I can take my pick of impact and cut damage based on the monster (and whatever parts need breaking).

That 2-man Lagi+ cap was epic, wasn't it Neo? I finally got that last Horn+ this morning, so the Tenebra is no longer useless!

everyone hoing hammer now or what? that's my area! don't fool around here!

yeah man, just the two of us taking him down with the last piece of anything, in the very last second....freaking amazing! heart at 210 bpm....aaaaaaaaaand catch!

and congrats on your your finding. i'm still slashing trought ton's of Deviljhos but i get a hong of it. he' quite easy after the 20th kill/cap. >< now all i need to do is take down 200 more and do the double monster quests a couple of times to gather some conquerer seas >< >< ><

but hey, i got two of three jho gems i needed already!

over and out!

BeeZeroOne1

Right, I'm now on looking for people to help me take on Alatreon.

Who has the guts?

Amorous_Badger

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

Who has the guts?

I'll just get levelled up by another 8 and come join you

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

BeeZeroOne1

Amorous+Badger wrote:

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

Who has the guts?

I'll just get levelled up by another 8 and come join you

Another 8? Alatreon is at 50, so unless you've been grinding like an absolute mahine I doubt it

NeoRausch

keheeeehee... um...yeah well. not tonight. but i'm gonna be on tommorow. some ala runs would be great.

Amorous_Badger

I'm having a Rathalos grind if anyone's up for it.

OPEN NOW.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

BeeZeroOne1

@Kate_Chris_And_Zane: Aargh, so close... at least it felt close...

After that I feel a lot more confident with using Lance, I think I'm starting to make that transition to a multi-weapon user . The para/sleep/bomb/any-means-necessary bombing strategy if definitely the way to go with Alatreon. We had a nice try though, even if it was a waste of good scatterfish.

Amorous_Badger

Level 26 now.

I'm closer to the big boys' servers. Oh yes. Got in with a good group of us mid-20-ers and had a great night's beastie bashing. Nice break from getting my arse handed to me on a depressingly regular basis offline.

I hate that bloody Barioth.

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

edhe

I had a good run against Alatreon this morning - I held my own pretty much throughout the fight, but the b#&%£ just wouldn't drop.

I'm not going to waste any more of my precious Mega Nutrients and Scatterfish until I'm able to join the forum friends.

I cuold also do with a new armour methinks...

[EDIT: I'll try to be on until noon GMT]

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

zane

Someone wants to help mw with alatreon tonite pliis? Hr46 im hr50

Amorous_Badger

I may be online shortly.

Mrs Badger is in hospital and I'm not very good at being home alone.

I fear that I may have to take this out on some unsuspecting Jaggis.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

zane

u how strong badge? hr?

Amorous_Badger

Currently 26. Might go on at 10.

Get some of the lesser 4* online quests out the way.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

NeoRausch

phew finally! i VERY close to finish my Vangis Armor-set. Got all the conquerer seals i needed today. just a few more Jho runs and i'm done with it! Sharpness+1...here i come!! i dont even know my actual hunter rank anymore. gets kind of nonsense after you have 51. but i think i'll be around 60 (58 or so)

Edited on by NeoRausch

briggers

I feel so lame next to you guys, im only hr4 lol!!! But then i am new to online, and pretty much to the game in total lol.

Hope to see some of you online xx

MH3 noob. hr4.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.