Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,481

BeeZeroOne1

Okay, what with the current ridiculous online situation we've got going on, I have a proposal for a new online playing system.

We designate a gate each evening when we go online, in one of the "dead servers" (like Valour 4, Sincerity 2 or whatever) in the Open category. We then all talk in gate chat between ourselves, decide who wants to do what, and split into cities. We then congregate back in the gate following our quests, and repeat the cycle. This is only necessary when there are more than four of us wanting to play online, obviously, but it will help organise things better with the frankly ridiculous 4-to-a-city limit XD

How does that sound?

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

Chris720

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

Okay, what with the current ridiculous online situation we've got going on, I have a proposal for a new online playing system.

We designate a gate each evening when we go online, in one of the "dead servers" (like Valour 4, Sincerity 2 or whatever) in the Open category. We then all talk in gate chat between ourselves, decide who wants to do what, and split into cities. We then congregate back in the gate following our quests, and repeat the cycle. This is only necessary when there are more than four of us wanting to play online, obviously, but it will help organise things better with the frankly ridiculous 4-to-a-city limit XD

How does that sound?

Sounds nice! Ben is the man with the plan!

I need to get some Armor Spheres and upgrade my Barroth Set, and also I need 2 Barroth Claws+... So if anyone can give me a hand, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks guys!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Aviator

PEEPS GET ONLINE NAOWZ>

Jhen Event is on.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Sweet, see you there.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Chris720

You on in an hour or so Sam? I can help you with some quests you need to do if you want.

I'm currently stuck as I can't find any HR 46+ players willing to do Alatreon... Buncha babies...

YouTube

Aviator

Sure, an hour is great timing. See ya there.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Fuzzy

I was on before but have to go out for a bit. Might be able to join you guys in an hour or so.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

I am destined to never ever do the Jhen Event Quest.

I'm either on nights or on the receiving end of a spacky connection when it happens.

Grrrr.

Managed to stock up on half-price arowanas for crag comboing though.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

Sam... We failed so badly at Jhen today... And that Alberto dude didn't help matters much either, I still can't believe he hit the Dragonator when Jhen was miles off, and then we lost the quest because of his incompetence and also because the ships integrity got smashed to below the minimum, gah... What an idiotic pain in my butt.

Then the second time wasn't good either, kept knocking us off his back so we couldn't destroy his back rock and tusk (with bombs for those of you who are wondering 'What the **** is he on about?'), and then ran out of time. >_<

Maybe we can do it again tomorrow, and hopefully Machu can join too, instead of getting depressed over his connection.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Aviator

We did pretty well, but I didn't realize Alberto hit the dragonator, he died 3 times. I did alot better after that miserable first run. And you gotta admit, we did well, for having to do phase one twice.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Fuzzy

How many quests did you do after I left? It was good fun for the short time I was there, but the dog needed food!

Yeah watching Alberto hit the dragonator so early was both annoying and funny. He was a bit odd- at one stage I was trying to pick up cannonballs but he kept hitting me- what the? I'm free tomorrow as well so can go for a hunt if anyone is up for it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Chris720

Alberto's need to die... Painfully!

@Fuzzy He was kicking you? Ugh, what a douchesnozzle... Never kick people when doing Jhen Mohran, its both irritating (especially when he's about to hit the boat) and also its just plain pathetic.

I hated it most when he just kept hitting the Hunting Gong, when we didn't need it to be hit! And when he hit the Dragonator so early, I was going to just kick him in the face and keep kicking him, thank god he died!

@Aviator and Fuzzy*bear* Maybe we can get together again another time and hunt those monsters.

YouTube

Aviator

I can't hunt nothing until my internet deal gets fixed up.

But, LAGI IS DEAD!!!

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

BeeZeroOne1

Okay, my 4* urgent is now available! I'll be on at some point later looking for some people ready to take down Ian and Alos
Also, Jhen+ is in my sights. I need low and high rank Jhen parts for weapon forging/upgrading, so after my urgent I'll be up for slaying him a few times.

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

Fuzzy

@Demon - Yeah you only hit each other AFTER the monster is dead!
P.S. Good hunt earlier. I didnt realise how much stronger the monsters get in high rank . Im just there casually hunting a Rathian then BAM Diablos, then BAM dead. Lol then i set a trap way too early and have to wait for it to disappear. Ahhh well, we made it!

@Aviator - Ill help kill some Lagi!

And yes, @everyone, Im up for some more hunting, but Im moving town next week, so will have to sort out my internet connection first .

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Amorous_Badger

So yeah.

Had my first crack at Jhen. and I literally have NO IDEA what I'm supposed to be doing.
Shot it a couple of times with Wyvern Fire when it got close and then got killed.

Any hints here?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Aviator

Amorous+Badger wrote:

So yeah.

Had my first crack at Jhen. and I literally have NO IDEA what I'm supposed to be doing.
Shot it a couple of times with Wyvern Fire when it got close and then got killed.

Any hints here?

Not sure if im the best, only doing this quest 3 times, and failing each one. But you need to bring it in by using the bowguns, then hit it with cannonballs, eventually climbing onto its back and hitting the big rocks. He will then start to dive towards the ship and when he gets claose you hit the Dragonator.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

zane

Anyone on now? Im hr 43

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Aviator

@Chris & @LG Tonight was good. According to the Wiki I still need to Capture Ura and Barioth as well as hunting Diablos, ontop of getting 10 more HR before we can do my Festival of Fear urgent. I either do some grinding when you are all asleep with Aussie hunters, or continue offline and get Cha-Cha back.

@Machu Congratz on the job and all, but its lonely on the servers. Hopefully we will be able to organize a time where we can get some hunting in (maybe this weekend???) cause the football matches don't start till later.

@Everyone I only have about a week and a half left of holidays so if you wanna do some hunting with me, give me a shout and ill add you.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.