Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,481

kilkin

hey guys just wondering if theres any peeps here that are around HR 5 and have wii speck, obviously i want to get a higher rank quickly but am finding it difficult with all the random people that are lets say unwilling to co-operate to get the quests done.anywho if anyones interested to have a good long quest grinding session my details are in my signiture

wii code:7313 5382 7297 1771
monster hunter tri ID :449UMJ
monster hunter name: kilkin
mario kart id: 1805 6265 8288
ssbb id: 0645 8251 0335
feel free to add me :)

Amorous_Badger

kilkin wrote:

hey guys just wondering if theres any peeps here that are around HR 5 and have wii speck, obviously i want to get a higher rank quickly but am finding it difficult with all the random people that are lets say unwilling to co-operate to get the quests done.anywho if anyones interested to have a good long quest grinding session my details are in my signiture

I've my fair share of assistance from the higher ranking chaps on here.

When are you likely to be on again? Amorous Badger, Bowgun for hire is glad to be of assistance.

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

kilkin

I've my fair share of assistance from the higher ranking chaps on here.

When are you likely to be on again? Amorous Badger, Bowgun for hire is glad to be of assistance.

[/quote]

nice! well thank you very much, should be online round 6 ish tomorrow night (uk time) if your up to a bit of questing then

Amorous_Badger

I might be on for about and hour or so from 5 to about 6:30.

Doctor Who finale starts tomorrow..

/Sad

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

kilkin

aww really? like the final final one?! but yeah will deffinitly try to be online round 5 tomorrow

Chris720

Doctor Who sucks! Not as scary as the older series.

I'll be up for helping ya out. One of you needs to add me, haha. I don't, however, have Wii Speak...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Amorous_Badger

xDemon720x wrote:

Doctor Who sucks! Not as scary as the older series.

Speaking as an old-skool Doctor Who fan, I dispute this.
Take it from me.

The Weeping Angels are waaay scarier than Tom Baker fellating a creature made out of bubble wrap.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

OK, I'm going to bed now. I'm clearly past reason if I'm trying to argue about football on a compyer gaming forum.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Aviator

Tomorrow at abouts 11PM BST if anyone is up for it, an Arena Lagi quest.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BeeZeroOne1

I finished Mario Galaxy 2 with all stars now (amazing game, I'd highly reccomend it), which means I'll be getting back to the online Monster Hunter I'll be on tonight after Doctor Who, my first priority is to get my Jhen Urgent done and hit HR31, but then I'll probably just do whatever people are up for

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

Amorous_Badger

I think I'm starting to get Noob Intolerance Syndrome and need to spend time offline on MH3.

So far his week I have epxerienced

• The bloke who Abandons right at the start of a quest
  • The bloke who is apparently unable to find his way around the Sandy Plains area, leaving muggins here facing off against angry Barroths for far longer is strictly neccessary
  • The bloke who kept insisting on hitting the limping Peco that we were trying to capture. I Abandoned on him out of sheer spite in the end. He reappeared in the Inn complaining that he just 'couldn't do' that level and he was going to trade in his game.
  • The party, who despite being asked to 'wait one minute, I'm getting equipped' kept buggering off without me.

GRAAAAAAAAH!

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

NeoRausch

Machu wrote:

@edhe_Neo_BeeZeroOne1_&_The_Evil_Girlie: OMG it was sooo good to hunt again. Tanks!

yeah, was awesome! we really were like tanks against those rathians!

Amorous+Badger wrote:

I think I'm starting to get Noob Intolerance Syndrome and need to spend time offline on MH3.

GRAAAAAAAAH!

but..but..online is the best part! just hang around with cool people....like us! but yes, i meet people like this also. just dismiss them and look for others. and get a good goup on your friendslist (and stuff some others on the ban-list )

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Amorous_Badger

NeoRausch wrote:

Machu wrote:

@edhe_Neo_BeeZeroOne1_&_The_Evil_Girlie: OMG it was sooo good to hunt again. Tanks!

yeah, was awesome! we really were like tanks against those rathians!

Amorous+Badger wrote:

GRAAAAAAAAH!

but..but..online is the best part! just hang around with cool people....like us! but yes, i meet people like this also. just dismiss them and look for others. and get a good goup on your friendslist (and stuff some others on the ban-list )

Trouble is is I've been playing at odd times like 9AM and sucjlike this week due to a combination of my shift pattern, the World Cup and Mrs Badger being obsessed with SMG2.
I was quite disappointed, you'd think that the sort of person who's playing MH at that time of day would be GOOD at it.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

BeeZeroOne1

@Amorous_Badger: I've played at odd times before and met a few good people who have ended up in my friends list (admittedly mixed with a few of the people you mentioned, but you can't have it all XD). What kind of servers are you playing on? The Recruiting servers are generally better than Open for finding new people to hunt with because people playing there are also looking for new people to hunt with, and you can customise your town settings more easily.

@Everyone_who_I_played_with_last_night: Anyway, great hunts last night! Nice to finally be in high rank and meet Deviljho, who I can tell is going to be a massive pain XD

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

Amorous_Badger

That's probably where I'm going wrong, I generally stick to Open Servers because of the nice mix.

Sometimes it's nice just to go out and help boost up the n00bs.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

kilkin

lol yeah i know what you mean was the same when i played world of warcraft (in that i helped the noobie people level) though tbh sounds like your playing with more douchey people then them being noobs, but hey at risk of being a hypocrite since im only HR 8, but just remember there noobs and god hates noobs hehe

Aviator

I haven't come across a whole lot of noobs. Only one who took everything in the supply box only to die after like three hits from a perco, that really pisses me off.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Amorous_Badger

Aviator wrote:

I haven't come across a whole lot of noobs. Only one who took everything in the supply box only to die after like three hits from a perco, that really pisses me off.

I can live with someone being rubbish, given that I'm a past master of gettng myself killed whilst reloading/healing/taking just one more aimed shot/dodging into the path of an oncoming beastie it's people being well, stupid or ignorant that rather irritates.

I mean, I once hunted with a group of whom one was REAL noob, no armour or anything.

He turned out to be quite good, despite eating up all my recov bullets.

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

kilkin

its more about respect then anything really

oww btw amorous badger you fancy helping me quest tonight?

Edited on by kilkin

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.