Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

361. Posted:

@Machu Will do Machu and yes she is a blast to hunt with!!:)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

362. Posted:

I'll be on for an hour or two in a bit. I've been offline quite a bit today, it started as me just doing random quests to make my farm make lots of honey for combining (which went well, I now have about 300 :D), and then I got a Deep Dragongem from Ceadeus! I now have the full cet of Ceadeus armour at its highest low-rank level :D

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

AuthorMessage

edhe

363. Posted:

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

I'll be on for an hour or two in a bit. I've been offline quite a bit today, it started as me just doing random quests to make my farm make lots of honey for combining (which went well, I now have about 300 :D)

Peanuts! I farmed over 1000 units of honey and traded about 400 more online. I gave up farming for now when I realised I'd have to farm a similar amount of blue mushrooms (and dragon shrooms - they cost loads of resources!), so I just bought the potions instead.

I too will be online shortly (from 8:00), and although I'm on the higher tier and eager to get some new materials, I might help you out.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

364. Posted:

@edhe: Well I'm nearly high rank, so if you help me grind out those last few ranks we can go for new materials together :D

For resources, wait til there's a Jhen sale in town, and buy hundreds of scatterfish. Then convert them to resources. I have 20K resource points now, so farming lots of dragon toadstools is no problem :D

AuthorMessage

Chris720

365. Posted:

What is the point in Dragon Toadstools? o.O

Anyways, I need to get Honey farming for my potions... Think I have 198 Mega Potions, lol. So I'll probably be online at 9 or 10 in the morning.

@BeeZeroOne1 (I GOT IT RIGHT WOOT!) Maybe we can get together tomorrow and have two more NL guys/gals to join too?

@All If anyone wants some help, gimme a shout. I need some HR points. :P

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Aviator

366. Posted:

I am on now, and theres a Jhen Moran quest on at the moment.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

367. Posted:

@xDemon720x: Dragon toadstools are needed for max potions. Godbug + Blue Mushroom = Nutrients, Nutrients + Honey = Mega Nutrients, Mega Nutrients + Dragon Toadstool = Max Potion. They fill up your entire health bar and increase it to its maximum size :)

@edhe_&_TheLawyer: Thanks for the help last night and this morning. Jhen urgent quest to do later on!

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

AuthorMessage

Machu

368. Posted:

Jhen's back? Yaaay! I need to farm that mofo bad.

god knows when I'm gonna get to play tho' D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

369. Posted:

So not now obviously.

just a little inside,
I wonder if

AuthorMessage

Machu

370. Posted:

I was Uragaan's bitch, but now my ass belongs to football.

I may be on between matches and late at night. Happy hunting dude. :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

371. Posted:

Kay, get on the chat.

just a little inside,
I wonder if

AuthorMessage

edhe

372. Posted:

Does anyone else find it irritating when you set up a Solo Play city only to find it actually attracts people to join and then pester you into helping them on their quest(s)? Don't worry if you're from this thread and you want to join a solo city if I've set one up - I won't mind. (Then again, I don't have to join their quest, but I'm always feeling the compulsion to help people if they need help.)

Similarly, you set up a city (in recruiting) with the intention of fighting Jhen Mohran and you get HR18s coming in and pleading with you to help them in their quests.

I was playing in such a server just the other day - we had three people, myself included ready to start a Jhen battle (generally you need 4 people in such a battle) and this HR20 player entered, and refused to leave simply out of spite, until the 3 of us set of on our quest - then he left.

That's my rant over with - I'm now in the higher tier and like Machu promised me, the game has opened up vastly (how can an alloy+ headgear offer more defence than a Helios helm!? - my mind is blown).

I'm eager to get my teeth into the elite quests (i've tried a few already) and gathering all the lovely new materials they offer.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Chris720

373. Posted:

@BeeZeroOne1 I see... I don't bother with Nutrients, I just eat before each quest...

@Machu We'll have to arrange a time to meet up dude! :)

I should be on all day tomorrow (Sunday), so we can meet up then. Unless everyones watching England vs. USA...

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

374. Posted:

@xDemon720: Oh, never eat nutrients, they're pointless on their own. But Max Potions are infinitely useful. Like if you're facing a Diablos, it slams you and you're down to a sliver of health, you don't have time to run away and heal because it might hit you with a tail swipe. Using a mega potion is out of the question, one hit and you'll be almost back where you were before. So use a Max Potion, and you'll be right back up to full health, with a size 150 health bar if you didn't already have one. Max potions are the reason I barely ever die in online quests :D

My online play for a while will be hampered by the fact that I'm deep into the amazing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'll still pop in every couple of days, but I won't be playing as much as I was until I finish SMG2.

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

375. Posted:

finally.....FINALLY!!!

Got my Rathian-Rubin!! So my Rathian+ Armor is complete...man that was some kind of work :P
28 Kills & 12 Captures.
Capture + Head Crush + Tail Cut + FateFateFate + Ultra Lucky Cat + Catch = maybe something >_<

aaaaand i got my new hunter home :P all nice and shiny. i just saw that this thing also has a nice balcony with a even nicer tea table (O_o) where i can put even more of my sensless stuff. AWESOME!!!!

XD

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Chris720

376. Posted:

@BeeZeroOne1 I see no point in Max Potions, unless I die. Instant 150 health.

I'll have to get SMG2 at some point. But right now, SMG2 just isn't pulling me in like what SMG1 did...

Waiting for CoD BO now though... I might get SMG2 next month though...

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

377. Posted:

edhe wrote:

Does anyone else find it irritating when you set up a Solo Play city only to find it actually attracts people to join and then pester you into helping them on their quest(s)? Don't worry if you're from this thread and you want to join a solo city if I've set one up - I won't mind. (Then again, I don't have to join their quest, but I'm always feeling the compulsion to help people if they need help.)

Similarly, you set up a city (in recruiting) with the intention of fighting Jhen Mohran and you get HR18s coming in and pleading with you to help them in their quests.

I was playing in such a server just the other day - we had three people, myself included ready to start a Jhen battle (generally you need 4 people in such a battle) and this HR20 player entered, and refused to leave simply out of spite, until the 3 of us set of on our quest - then he left.

That's my rant over with - I'm now in the higher tier and like Machu promised me, the game has opened up vastly (how can an alloy+ headgear offer more defence than a Helios helm!? - my mind is blown).

I'm eager to get my teeth into the elite quests (i've tried a few already) and gathering all the lovely new materials they offer.

about that "Jhen and low rank peeps"-problem:

there is a nice solution for that. go for expert servers, low rank hunters can't pass the bouncer because of their shoes ;)

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

378. Posted:

On an aside note, anyone interested in doing some Great Baggi Baggi grinding wednesday night?

I'm seeking Leader's Crests to be able to upgrade my JaggidFire bowgun and the offline game is proving somewhat reluctant, so I figure I might as well up my HR whilst I'm fruitlessly chasing drops.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

379. Posted:

Never mind that, the offline game came up with the goods.

Now for Offline Rathian, and then it'll be time to get in the online time again..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

380. Posted:

I don't remember the last time I played, what with sunshine n' football n' stuffz. D:

Rawr!