Showing 341 to 360 of 1,481
341. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 11:28 BST
I'm at HR7, after an agonising 30 minutes collecting Kelbi Horns.
I almost raged quit.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
342. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 19:39 BST
Right then, who's on tonight?
I could use some Gobul practice/coaching.
Monster Hunter Tri.EUBadger SKR6R7
343. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 20:11 BST
Gobul is boring... Its too easy... Anyways...
1) Never be above it2) Mind its tail3) Swim as far away as possible when its charging up its flash attack4) He goes to room 8 when he needs to rest/sleep
Other than that just bang it around with a fire sword. A Longsword with fire element is the best in my opinion...
This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+
3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
344. Posted: Mon 7th Jun 2010 20:44 BST
I'm on now See some of you there hopefully!
MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
345. Posted: Tue 8th Jun 2010 10:26 BST
HR 8 I got a Urgent Quest that is against a Barroth. If anyone wants to join me, yes please. Exams finish tomorrow, and im basically on holidays after that for 5 weeks so i'll be playing for a while.
346. Posted: Tue 8th Jun 2010 10:31 BST
@Aviator: You talking about now? /checks chat
Edited on Tue 8th June, 2010 @ 10:32 by Machu
347. Posted: Tue 8th Jun 2010 13:07 BST
That was good.
I only need 240XP to get to HR so ill do that tomorrow arvo, then we can go and do some 2* quests.
348. Posted: Tue 8th Jun 2010 18:21 BST
I'm taking the next two nights off.I having a couple days grinding the offline game.Got Gobul in my sights, should be a lot easier now I've got a full set of Barroth armour and maxed out pinpoint skilz.
349. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 13:17 BST
I slayed the Qurupeco today. Quite an easy battle, even when giving Machu instructions to attack him with fire...I need 140 more points to get to HR9, so if someone wants to help me, ill be there.
350. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 13:21 BST
I might be on for an hour or so at 2..
351. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 22:46 BST
Well if anyone needs any help with any quest you can give me a shout. I'm pretty much stone dead bored, not enough people willing to do my 4*quests.
Just finishing off the Gigginox Set now, just need a Fearsome Maw... =/
@BeeZeroTwo (?) we'll have to get together again some time dude. Oh did ya eventually get the Tenebra at all?
352. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 08:49 BST
@xDemon720x: Nice try on my name =p And no I didn't get the Tenebra But I am nearly at high rank now, so pretty soon I'll be able to do the Jhen urgent! Yeah, I should be on either tonight or tomorrow (maybe both), so look out for me.
353. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 08:59 BST
I'm going on now to get my last few points needed to do the 2* quests. Anyone can join me if they wish to.
354. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 09:35 BST
I'll be there shortly.
I'll just get tooled up.
355. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 15:50 BST
@Machu Clickityclick wanted me to say HI for her!! She is on the n/a servers of monster hunter.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
356. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 19:10 BST
I'll be continuing my MH3 marathon tonight.
Anyone online from about 8:30-9ish.
357. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 19:36 BST
On now for about an hour or so, but I'll be on for longer tomorrow.
358. Posted: Thu 10th Jun 2010 22:52 BST
Well I can't play until tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. Someone threw my Wii Remote out of an open window...
New Wiimote warning: Keep away from children/adults who like throwing things, for this will cause (in order):
359. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 10:30 BST
@Tech101: Thanks for passing on the message. I bet she's fun to hunt with. If you see her again, make sure you tell her I said 'hi'. stupid region-lock, grumble grumble
@All: My playtime will be splintered by football for the next few weeks. I'll still be on late at night tho.
360. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 12:05 BST
My playtime will similarly be limited by the World Cup and work.
Had a bit of a marathon yesterday as a result and cleared nearly all the 4* offline quests and am edging ever closer to HR18 online..