Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 241 to 260 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

241. Posted:

Sorry for those spoilers earlier, should have used spoiler tags... I assumed it was common knowledge since YouTube spoiled it for me shortly after the Japanese version's release.

I may be on later, so hopefully see some of you then :)

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

AuthorMessage

Machu

242. Posted:

No problem dude. :) Just another thing to look forward to, sounds awesome!

I think I've finally recovered from last nights booze-abuse. D: I'll be on later! HOOAH!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Machu

243. Posted:

Awesome hunts tonight dudes, super duper styley. :) Too flipping addictive this game tho'.

@edhe: So glad your connection waited till in-between quests to boot you. Hope you didn't lose too much stuffz. :(

@Omnomnom: Just you wait, I'm gonna chase you around kickin' the whole way. :D

Now, I'm going to go to bed and have sweet dreams about the man/monster train. D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

244. Posted:

Machu, we could do a level 1 quest??

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

245. Posted:

@Machu: I've been booted by my connection before and didn't lose anything - I thought I'd lost 3 quests' worth of stuff, but when I went back into single player it was all still there in my pouch/box, so they've got a good system in place. I think if you get booted in-quest, you can finish the quest solo as if all the other players got booted and keep any rewards. The only thing you'd lose would probably be any brainstorming progress.

I wish I'd been on last night - my brother dragged me into watching Eurovision XD (And the UK finished dead last... again...) But I have now finished my Lagiacrus armour! And gemmed it for some nice bonuses, too. I just need 5 more Advance Armour Spheres to max its low-rank level, so I might be looking for people willing to help me deliver powderstones later :D

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

246. Posted:

tried to join your group yester sometimes. no lucky :( buuuuuut:

in the last night i became a HR31 Elite Hunter with a shiny golden Name :) Congrats to myself :P

EDIT:

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

@Machu: I've been booted by my connection before and didn't lose anything - I thought I'd lost 3 quests' worth of stuff, but when I went back into single player it was all still there in my pouch/box, so they've got a good system in place. I think if you get booted in-quest, you can finish the quest solo as if all the other players got booted and keep any rewards. The only thing you'd lose would probably be any brainstorming progress.

I wish I'd been on last night - my brother dragged me into watching Eurovision XD (And the UK finished dead last... again...) But I have now finished my Lagiacrus armour! And gemmed it for some nice bonuses, too. I just need 5 more Advance Armour Spheres to max its low-rank level, so I might be looking for people willing to help me deliver powderstones later :D

just to let you know: you can't loose more stuff then the stuff you gotin the actual mission. MHtri autosaves after every ended mission. saved my butt sometimes :P.

oh yeah and germany - 12 points :P

Edited on by NeoRausch

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Machu

247. Posted:

@Aviator: I'd love to help you with questing dude. :) Coordinating a time to do so might be a bit of a problem though. :/

@BeeZeroOne1: Eurovision huh. :| Hope you enjoyed it. :P

@NeoRausch: See ya next time hopefully. :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

248. Posted:

@Machu

K, I'll save you some WyvernFire.

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play. I'll probably be on all day, and same for the rest of the week. I gotta do the Jhen urgent, and need some decent help xD

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Machu

249. Posted:

Untitled

I won't be on all day I'm afraid, there be stuff, n stuff. I'll be on tomorrow though, if I'm feeling strong enough take the abuse. :P

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

250. Posted:

I'm online now, so hopefully see some of you :)

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

251. Posted:

Maybe later.

I may have to go out and do Real Life having been on nights for the last two days.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

edhe

252. Posted:

I've just finished watching the England - Japan match, and so am in the mood for slaughtering monsters.

I need to raise my HR in particular.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

253. Posted:

I've decided that The Phantom Urugaan is the funnest event quest ever! Why does such a tiny Urugaan get to hit harder than the normal-sized ones? XD

I hope some of you are up for joining me in my upcoming attempt to farm the soon-to-be-running Cold Call event quest for Dark Metal tickets to make the Tenebra and upgrade to the Tenebra D :D

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

254. Posted:

On today, as usual. Almost HR40, so catch up guys :D

Where is everyoneee? I'm so bored by myself, I've done Jhen Mohran for his stupid stone many times, with no joy, got Tenebra and Baltzenger and seen Deviljho (He's so cool and scary, can't wait to kill him.)

I'm up for helping anyone, so as I've said before, just add me and send me a message, and i'll be right there.
BECAUSE I'M BORED.

@Machu
Uragaan says he is lonely and that he wishes you would involve him in your train sometimes.

@BeeZeroOne1
Yeah, cute little guy, but he hurts xD
...a bit like my cat :<

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Machu

255. Posted:

@Omnomnom: Sorry, I got lost in the village again last night, trying to completely complete n shtuff. I shall be online about 8pm tonight, I'll look for you then. :) And yeah, I've missed Uragaan too. :'(

@All: Git yo asses onlinez!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

edhe

256. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@All: Git yo asses onlinez!

I'll be online, just after I finish replenishing my potions (I'm aiming for 1000 each, if it doesn't prove to be too boring), then I'll beat Agnaktor a few times so I can forge his armour, then I think I'll be ready to go back online.

I think i'm HR22, but when I do rejoin, I hope I'm not left behind.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Chris720

257. Posted:

I won't be on again until tomorrow... I NEED to watch Smallville tonight! Series 9! YAY!!! :P

Uragaan is an a*se, every other monster is lovely. Even Mini Uragaan is a pain in my backside... :(

Hey Ben (BeeZero?) maybe we can do Cold Call tomorrow? Oh and Machu, we need to get together and start hunting! :D

Peace. :p

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

258. Posted:

workin' on my Rathian+ Armor.....but first i REALLY need to upgrade that Jaggi Mask! Just need 1 more Jaggi Hide+ Way easier with that!

dunno if i will be more on tonight though.

Edited on by NeoRausch

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Machu

259. Posted:

@xDemon720x: Uragaan is a pussycat. And yes, hope to see you online sometime.

@Neo: Tried joining you when I got on, but the room was full. Usual story blah blah.

@edhe: Hope you had fun last night, even if it wasn't very productive for you.

@the_mistress_of_doom: That was an epic night of hunting, quite literally. :O Getting woken up at 7:30 by the front door was awesome! D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

260. Posted:

Okay, I should be on later today. For two things: Cold Call farming, because as I'm sure you've all gathered by now I'm desperate to get the Tenebra (!!!), and to kill a few Rathalos - just the plate to go until I can get his armour :D
@xDemon720x: I went offline and got my 3 Lagi Horns to make my Thunderclap+ :D And I love it, with the Lagi Armour it gets 510 Thunder Element! Did you ever get your last 5 Thunderbugs yesterday?

I'm online now. Hopefully see some of you on :)

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1