Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,481

Chris720

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

@Machu: Heh, Kate should use that

I'll be on tonight, probably not for as long as last night (according to my Wii's play history 4 and a half hours !) No keyboard yet, but hopefully I should have one soon!

@Omnomnom: If Jhen is still around I'm up for beating him again. I want both his armour and his longsword! For the longsword I need Sturdy Fangs which are also needed for the armour and come from breaking his tusks, so I'll probably grab the anti-dragon bombs from the supply box to break them with.

I've got the Long Sword and SnS from Jhen. Might try to get the Jhen armor, but I need Earth Dragongem for, I think, the Armor (?). Still need two Lagiacrus Horns for the Head then my Lagiacrus Set wil be complete. Its just those horns are so high up on his head, and there's always the risk your gonna get a bolt of electric right in the chest...

Well, if anyone wants to add me, I'm on now. Probably will be on until 6, so come drop by.

@Machu What time are you normally on?

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BeeZeroOne1

@xDemon720x: I'll hop on Wherabouts are you?

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

zane

Anyone with wii-speak fancy a scrapping?

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Machu

@xDemon720x: 8-12pm ish. I've got your code, I'll try you when I'm on later. I'll try you too @Zane.

Rawr!

Chris720

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

@xDemon720x: I'll hop on Wherabouts are you?

Valor1, City Gate 4.
Trying to get this dam Jhen set. >.<

Machu wrote:

@xDemon720x: 8-12pm ish. I've got your code, I'll try you when I'm on later. I'll try you too @Zane.

Sweet. I wish we could add friends with the code, instead of waiting for them to get online and then add them. =/

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

BeeZeroOne1

I'm off now, but I might be on again later. See any of you who are on then!

@xDemon720x: What's your ID?

Chris720

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

I'm off now, but I might be on again later. See any of you who are on then!

@xDemon720x: What's your ID?

No idea. Looks like: LM2JYZ

Okay, I need 6 Firestones, I currently have 2, then I can get the Head and Waist for the Jhen Set.
Need Eath Dragongem for the Chest and for the Legs... I think I need more Dragonite Ore? I have no idea...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Machu

I think I'm being dragged out this eve'. Stoopid real world. I'll be on lots tomorrow though.

Rawr!

BeeZeroOne1

Okay, I'm heading back online now.

@xDemon720x: I'll try and add you along with my list of other codes from now on

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

Nice hunts tonight guys Hunt again soon, hopefully tomorrow when I may actually hit HR 18

And congrats on hitting HR 30 Neo!

edhe

I was part of a team that managed to beat Jhen Mohran tonight, and he's quite easy.

The first city I set up tonight, dedicated to Lagiacrus was hijacked by someone who was SO desperate to fight Jhen (he'd be saying "c'mon", "lets go" and "come on" every five seconds until i agreed to join his quest), and so my introduction to Jhen was quite unexpected.

I stated it was my first Jhen and of course, a member of the team objected to that ("I hate it when people say it's their first time."), and left.

"gogogo!" said the eager beaver and I was thrust into the battle. the third player disconnected, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. We failed that mission. (I was able to piece together some of the objectives - namely, damage the rock areas on his back, and batter him with cannonballs and balistae until he flees, damaging him with the ranged weapons when he's out of range.)

When I attempted again with a team including Kate (thanks for joining me tonight) from these forums, it was much simpler. I haven't familiarised myself with the harpoon or whatever that thing at the stern is, but luckily, Kate knew what she was doing - that last battle lasted about 10 minutes.

Easier than Caedeus.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

BeeZeroOne1

@edhe: Sure, repelling it is easier, but the event quest only includes half the battle. Its real quest (unlocked at level 30) involves SPOILERS

Edited on by James

HolyMackerel

@BeeZeroOne1 Way to spoil the real quest for them. It's more fun to let them find out for themselves that Jhen isn't the pushover he appears to be, don't you think?

HolyMackerel

Machu

I didn't know that. Now I do.

Rawr!

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

@BeeZeroOne1 Way to spoil the real quest for them. It's more fun to let them find out for themselves that Jhen isn't the pushover he appears to be, don't you think?

He is actually quite a pushover =/

Although I do enjoy Jhen+ quite a bit because I feel it actually necessary to go beat on him instead of chill on the boat with ballistas and cannons.

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Chris720

The Jhen Event Quest, "Rumble in the Great Desert" is absolutely insane! So when you get to 31 and do that quest be prepared for a very bumpy ride. Oh and eat something that increases health, and maybe an armor with 100+ Defence.

Other than that, Jhen is a pushover. All you have to do is spam cannons at him, use the Ballista to take off his tusk, destroy his 2 weak spots, done.

Can't wait for Alatreon.

YouTube

HolyMackerel

@Bloodysaber Yeah, it's not that he's hard so much as he's surprising and epic, and it takes practice to be able to beat him within the time limit. Jhen+ is awesome however. Yeah, team coordination is essential for him.

@xDemon720x Um, you haven't fought the real Jhen have you? Only the Jhen repel event quest. The real Jhen is harder and way more fun. Anyway trust me, you have plenty to look forward to before Alatreon.

HolyMackerel

NeoRausch

BeeZeroOne1 wrote:

Nice hunts tonight guys Hunt again soon, hopefully tomorrow when I may actually hit HR 18

And congrats on hitting HR 30 Neo!

thanks! yeah, was a great hunt. from the point on where you were leaving it was a downhill-slide was looking up for my Urgen 3* but just met jerk & morons..... happens some times. but hey, today is onother day

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Chris720

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Bloodysaber Yeah, it's not that he's hard so much as he's surprising and epic, and it takes practice to be able to beat him within the time limit. Jhen+ is awesome however. Yeah, team coordination is essential for him.

@xDemon720x Um, you haven't fought the real Jhen have you? Only the Jhen repel event quest. The real Jhen is harder and way more fun. Anyway trust me, you have plenty to look forward to before Alatreon.

Actually I have, and he's a pushover!

Also there are TWO event quests with Jhen: "Rumble in the Great Desert" (which is for HR 31+ and if you haven't seen it, you must be blind...) and "The Festival of Fear". Rumble in the Great Desert has both phases, while "The Festival of Fear" has only the first one and "Rumble in the Great Desert" is MUCH harder!!

Also the Event Quest "The Festival of Fear" (not the Urgent Quest under the same name) just sucks!

Also 3-6 star quests are boring its the... SPOILER!

And also, there's nothing really new until Deviljho and Alatreon, FACT!

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.