Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Machu

201. Posted:

@BeeZeroOne1: Congrats on defeating Ceadeus, that's one epic fight huh. :O I'll be online more too, although saying that, I still have some urgent quests to complete in the village and they are super fun (and v.hard).

@Badger_The_Barroth_Killer: Stuff might happen, but if not, I'll see you online. Hooah!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

202. Posted:

I've really got to get me one of those USB keyboards though, I've got punning skilz to rival Machu's and that in-game keypad is PAINFUL.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

203. Posted:

Anyone questing at the moment?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

edhe

204. Posted:

I'll be on from 21:00 GMT tonight, and I hope to add some new people to my list - BeeZero, Badger and Fuzzy, hopefully.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

205. Posted:

I'm hopping on right now. I'll either be soloing some of the duller 2* Quests (Altoroth/Bnahabra swarms etc), soloing harvest tours, or questing with random people until some of you lot show up :D

@Machu: Yeah, it's an incredible fight, and my favourite monster of the game so far (partly due to the AMAZING music and location of the fight. I wish that guy was available online, I bet it'd be even more epic with others.) I'll be killing it again sometime for the materials to upgrade my Barbarian Blade, which I badly needed so I can actually hurt Agnaktor and Urugaan properly when the time comes.

I'll try out my list of codes again when I get on :)

EDIT: Valour 1, city gate 15. If anybody wants to help me in the Jhen Mohran event quest that's on now feel free :D

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

206. Posted:

@Machu
Lulz, sent a message + Friend Request to you last night, however i shortly d/ced and you probably didn't get it :,<

I won't be online for very long tonight, 'cause i have Eng C/W to write up. But i will be on, so watch out for me~

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

zane

207. Posted:

Ru it's a me Zane!

Old Nintendofan from up north...

AuthorMessage

Machu

208. Posted:

I missed you Om'? Ah boooo! :( I'll try again tonight.

@All: Just got in, and I'm knackered! D: Gimme half an hour to rejuvenate and I'll be ready to fight. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

209. Posted:

@Machu: Okay, I might me in a town with Omnomnom. Look out for us :)

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

210. Posted:

Amorous+Badger wrote:

It's a pleasure watching Neo work.

Dude's a MACHINE.
Mrs Badger is off out gallivanting AGAIN tonight, so I should be able to get another good session of hunting in before the night shifts start up again on Friday.

hurr! :P yeah im a head-smashing machine!! :D ...which can't kill Rathalos offline :( anoying beast that is!)

i'm online now for one or two hours. might see you guys!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

211. Posted:

@Neo: Come to me and Omnomnom! :D

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

212. Posted:

I'll be on very shortly Neo :)

As an aside, that Kent chappy was pretty handy with his lance as well wasn't he?

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

213. Posted:

En route!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

214. Posted:

Gah! too slow.

You lot are already full up for the night.
I might spend the night helping n00bs to get my karma back in the black ;)

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

215. Posted:

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight's hunts guys :) It's been fun, and 2 Jhen Mohran repels FTW! (Especially that last one, 54 seconds to spare :D) Hopefully we'll all hunt again together soon. I get all of next week off from college, so hopefully I'll be on lots!

Oh, and remember: Capmum is watching... ;)

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

216. Posted:

Some top work again. Neo should stop running in front of me when I'm on crowd control detail shootin' pellets though ;)

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

217. Posted:

Yeah, and he should stop whining about it when he does. :D Although, you did shoot his egg. :O

Great fun again tonight dudes, it's so hard switching it off, too much fun. But my brain needs sleep. D:

Big thanks to Ben and Kate for showing me the ropes on the sand-ship. That was awesome! And much respect to Kate in particular, for shooting me with health when I was being dragged along behind. Nice! :)

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

218. Posted:

@Machu

Yw~ It's my pleasure

Great time last night everyone who was there, i'm so tired... my c/w is pretty much done, but we get today's double too so im finishing it there.
I'll be on tonight, with a keyboard and quicker connection, hopefully! <3
Maybe Jhens still around xD I want his armorrrrrr.

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Machu

219. Posted:

Sorry teacher, the monsters ate my homework. :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

220. Posted:

@Machu: Heh, Kate should use that :)

I'll be on tonight, probably not for as long as last night (according to my Wii's play history 4 and a half hours :O!) No keyboard yet, but hopefully I should have one soon!

@Omnomnom: If Jhen is still around I'm up for beating him again. I want both his armour and his longsword! For the longsword I need Sturdy Fangs which are also needed for the armour and come from breaking his tusks, so I'll probably grab the anti-dragon bombs from the supply box to break them with.

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1