Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,481

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

201. Posted:

@BeeZeroOne1: Congrats on defeating Ceadeus, that's one epic fight huh. I'll be online more too, although saying that, I still have some urgent quests to complete in the village and they are super fun (and v.hard).

@Badger_The_Barroth_Killer: Stuff might happen, but if not, I'll see you online. Hooah!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
Amorous_Badger

Amorous_Badger

202. Posted:

I've really got to get me one of those USB keyboards though, I've got punning skilz to rival Machu's and that in-game keypad is PAINFUL.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

203. Posted:

Anyone questing at the moment?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage
edhe

edhe

204. Posted:

I'll be on from 21:00 GMT tonight, and I hope to add some new people to my list - BeeZero, Badger and Fuzzy, hopefully.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage
BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

205. Posted:

I'm hopping on right now. I'll either be soloing some of the duller 2* Quests (Altoroth/Bnahabra swarms etc), soloing harvest tours, or questing with random people until some of you lot show up

@Machu: Yeah, it's an incredible fight, and my favourite monster of the game so far (partly due to the AMAZING music and location of the fight. I wish that guy was available online, I bet it'd be even more epic with others.) I'll be killing it again sometime for the materials to upgrade my Barbarian Blade, which I badly needed so I can actually hurt Agnaktor and Urugaan properly when the time comes.

I'll try out my list of codes again when I get on

EDIT: Valour 1, city gate 15. If anybody wants to help me in the Jhen Mohran event quest that's on now feel free

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

AuthorMessage
Omnomnom

Omnomnom

206. Posted:

@Machu
Lulz, sent a message + Friend Request to you last night, however i shortly d/ced and you probably didn't get it :,<

I won't be online for very long tonight, 'cause i have Eng C/W to write up. But i will be on, so watch out for me~

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage
zane

zane

207. Posted:

Ru it's a me Zane!

Old Nintendofan from up north...

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

208. Posted:

I missed you Om'? Ah boooo! I'll try again tonight.

@All: Just got in, and I'm knackered! D: Gimme half an hour to rejuvenate and I'll be ready to fight.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

209. Posted:

@Machu: Okay, I might me in a town with Omnomnom. Look out for us

AuthorMessage
NeoRausch

NeoRausch

210. Posted:

Amorous+Badger wrote:

It's a pleasure watching Neo work.

Dude's a MACHINE.
Mrs Badger is off out gallivanting AGAIN tonight, so I should be able to get another good session of hunting in before the night shifts start up again on Friday.

hurr! yeah im a head-smashing machine!! ...which can't kill Rathalos offline anoying beast that is!)

i'm online now for one or two hours. might see you guys!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage
BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

211. Posted:

@Neo: Come to me and Omnomnom!

AuthorMessage
Amorous_Badger

Amorous_Badger

212. Posted:

I'll be on very shortly Neo

As an aside, that Kent chappy was pretty handy with his lance as well wasn't he?

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

213. Posted:

En route!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
Amorous_Badger

Amorous_Badger

214. Posted:

Gah! too slow.

You lot are already full up for the night.
I might spend the night helping n00bs to get my karma back in the black

Edited on by Amorous_Badger

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage
BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

215. Posted:

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight's hunts guys It's been fun, and 2 Jhen Mohran repels FTW! (Especially that last one, 54 seconds to spare ) Hopefully we'll all hunt again together soon. I get all of next week off from college, so hopefully I'll be on lots!

Oh, and remember: Capmum is watching...

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1

AuthorMessage
Amorous_Badger

Amorous_Badger

216. Posted:

Some top work again. Neo should stop running in front of me when I'm on crowd control detail shootin' pellets though

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

217. Posted:

Yeah, and he should stop whining about it when he does. Although, you did shoot his egg.

Great fun again tonight dudes, it's so hard switching it off, too much fun. But my brain needs sleep. D:

Big thanks to Ben and Kate for showing me the ropes on the sand-ship. That was awesome! And much respect to Kate in particular, for shooting me with health when I was being dragged along behind. Nice!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
Omnomnom

Omnomnom

218. Posted:

@Machu

Yw~ It's my pleasure

Great time last night everyone who was there, i'm so tired... my c/w is pretty much done, but we get today's double too so im finishing it there.
I'll be on tonight, with a keyboard and quicker connection, hopefully! <3
Maybe Jhens still around xD I want his armorrrrrr.

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

219. Posted:

Sorry teacher, the monsters ate my homework.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
BeeZeroOne1

BeeZeroOne1

220. Posted:

@Machu: Heh, Kate should use that

I'll be on tonight, probably not for as long as last night (according to my Wii's play history 4 and a half hours !) No keyboard yet, but hopefully I should have one soon!

@Omnomnom: If Jhen is still around I'm up for beating him again. I want both his armour and his longsword! For the longsword I need Sturdy Fangs which are also needed for the armour and come from breaking his tusks, so I'll probably grab the anti-dragon bombs from the supply box to break them with.

Edited on by BeeZeroOne1