Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 161 to 180 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Dazran303

161. Posted:

Machu wrote:

Cool dude! Shame you didn't beat him, but yeah, maybe you just need some better weapons. Have a look at what you need to upgrade the weapons you own, then go out and look for those resources specifically.

I'll be on tonight, let me know if you are too. :)

Hey Machu, remember the quests we did together? I'll be uploading the videos of them soon :D You will be famous on Youtube! haha XD

Dazran303
MY YOUTUBE CHANEL - Subscribe for HD Nintendo WiiU & 3DS Videos! :)
FACEBOOK PROFILE - Add me as a friend on Facebook!
TWITTER! - Follow my Tweets!
Wii Code - 6317-6829-6296-8143
MK Wii FC - 0989-3228-3318

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter: Dazran303

AuthorMessage

Machu

162. Posted:

Awesome! :D I hope you got me in my sexy alloy armour, and not the stupid Rhenoplus suit. D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Dazran303

163. Posted:

lol, yeah.... I also got that terrible EGG-PUN you made at the end of one of the quests!!! :P

Dazran303
MY YOUTUBE CHANEL - Subscribe for HD Nintendo WiiU & 3DS Videos! :)
FACEBOOK PROFILE - Add me as a friend on Facebook!
TWITTER! - Follow my Tweets!
Wii Code - 6317-6829-6296-8143
MK Wii FC - 0989-3228-3318

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter: Dazran303

AuthorMessage

Machu

164. Posted:

Oh noes! I hope I wasn't jabbering too much. :D Anyway, I look forward to seeing the vids. :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

165. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@NeoRausch: Sorry dude, I'm trying to craft awesome weapons and armour, which is much easier to do offline. Plus, I'm still trying to complete everything in the village. I will be online tomorrow (thursday) if you are. I'm still only HR15 though so a Laggy is probably out of my league, is that a 3 star quest?

its the quest you need to do to get to the 3 star quests :P. well get you there! ;) gonna be online today a lot...well i am right now! :P

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

166. Posted:

:OOO Youtube?
I wanna be onYoutube!! :VV
And, uh, i'll be on tonight if anyone wants to try and add me. Watching Iron Man with my bro atm.

F YOU GIGGINOX >:C

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

167. Posted:

ok, after say hi to machu and getting cut off.....well i had to restart my router and do some internetwork.... its working now but now i just got 1 hour left :P

EDIT: Nope, connection is still hicky...damm! :(

Edited on by NeoRausch

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

168. Posted:

allright! good hunt catching two Barroth the same time. two team strategie was awesome!

but my connection is still faulty.... so i'm feed up for tonight!

i hope we can play more togehter! soo ya all soon!

AuthorMessage

Pj1

169. Posted:

I would like to buy this game but I really would like the guide book! but I've heard from game shops it's not out and other ones are saying they're sold out. I hope some one could help me!! please

Pj1

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

170. Posted:

Pj wrote:

I would like to buy this game but I really would like the guide book! but I've heard from game shops it's not out and other ones are saying they're sold out. I hope some one could help me!! please

a guide book would be no help. you need to learn. really i'm not kidding ;)

AuthorMessage

edhe

171. Posted:

NeoRausch wrote:

allright! good hunt catching two Barroth the same time. two team strategie was awesome!

but my connection is still faulty.... so i'm feed up for tonight!

i hope we can play more togehter! soo ya all soon!

Our brief time together tonight was cracking, and I hope to quest with you soon.

Incidentally, you sent me a friend request (which I obliged), but I was given an error, and you weren't added to my friend list. We should try again another time.

And regarding that double Barroth, it was quite hectic.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

172. Posted:

@PJ: As the Nike commercials used to say "Just DO it!" :)

Try to figure them out for yourself (Give yourself a chance :) ) and you can learn from other hunters too, because some people will either give you advice if you're having problems or you can learn by watching them when you team.
There's a lot of stuff. You definately won't learn it all in one day, but you don't need to.
Also you get info by listening to characters in the story mode. Playing story mode for awhile is what people have been advising others to do when they first start, by the way.

Edit: For anyone else playing. I go by LTGamer in case you want to team up.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

Machu

173. Posted:

@NeoRausch & edhe: Great hunts last night dudes, especially the double Barroth trap. Awesome! :)

@Omnomnom & Raptor78: I keep looking for you two, but still no joy. :/

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

174. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@NeoRausch & edhe: Great hunts last night dudes, especially the double Barroth trap. Awesome! :)

@Omnomnom & Raptor78: I keep looking for you two, but still no joy. :/

I WILL be on tonight.

I'm HAVING that Barroth.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Hoffkage

175. Posted:

I will be there tonight. I hope for a ton of hours. :p

I might kill that damned Barioth before offline so I can open the last missions.

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

176. Posted:

Hoffkage wrote:

I will be there tonight. I hope for a ton of hours. :p

I might kill that damned Barioth before offline so I can open the last missions.

Amazingly, I found Barioth really easy, especially after the nightmare that was Rathalos. Although I think Fraidy Cat might have been in my food boosts, which would explain a lot XD

And Badger, don't worry, he's going down. I'll probably be on for a bit afterwards if you want to start cracking on with the 2* online quests, since I've only done about two of them ;)

(But I'll be off when Ashes to Ashes starts. Last episode!)

MHTri (EU) Name: Ben ID: KMYKKW
NNID: BeeZeroOne

AuthorMessage

Machu

177. Posted:

@BeeZeroOne1: Are you Ben? I have a Ben on my list of codes to try, and have forgotten who it belongs too. :/

@Amorous Badger: Do you have a rough idea as to when you'll be on?

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

178. Posted:

@Machu: Yeah, I'm Ben :)

And I think Badger said he'd be on ah half 7, so that's when I'm heading on.

AuthorMessage

Machu

179. Posted:

Cool, been trying to add you for a while now, but yeah, silly system. :/ I'll be on about 8pm, hopefully see you then. :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

BeeZeroOne1

180. Posted:

Yeah, I haven't been online for a while, I've been trying to clear out the single player stuff but it can wait a while. I want to get to HR18 time for when they run Cold Call though, because I badly want that Tenebra :D