Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,481

RetroRich

Hey. Did you have fun at the weekend? I was away so couldnt join in. Let me know if you have another blast.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

So we going on at any point today? I can't do sunday.

NNID: Nayr96

RetroRich

Hey dudes.
Sorry XtremeBlitz, didnt see your message until just now. I been busy all weekend. Iwould have played too. Maybe next weekend?

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I have some serious time off coming. I might be up for this. The bowgun's getting rusty.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

Anyone up for going on anytime soon?

RetroRich

hey dudes,
I might be able to play tomorrow for a while, but my internet was too slow to let me on the other day and I have to go buy a carpet. I will check connectionin the morning and let you know how it goes.
Many people may be playing Zelda or Xenoblade though.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

So we gonna try tomorrow? If so what time?

RetroRich

I just tested my connection for later. Its not looking good. I can get on line and to the point where you are selecting the city to enter but then I keep getting an error code 11669. I can set up and enter my own city, but people cannot join me and I cannot join any city that already has people in. I think there is just too much internet traffic for me to get a good enough signal strength. Will keep trying and see what happens.

RetroRich

RetroRich

Might be ok afterall, I fiddled with a few settings on my router and got into a city. Will be post lunch time before im on. Got to go get that carpet remember.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

That's good,hopefully my connection holds up I guess I'll go on at about 2?

RetroRich

im on now brushing up my skills by helping the randoms. Hopefully see you in a bit.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

RetroRich wrote:

im on now brushing up my skills by helping the randoms. Hopefully see you in a bit.

My most enjoyable BX(Before Xenoblade) sessions were with the n00bs. There's something very pleasing about being able to help and being thanked for it on an easy quest rather than trying to retrieve a terrible Advanced quest with a pack of high level pricks all blaming each other...present company excepted of course

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

Hello everybody. Might have to hop on for a couple of quests over the next couple of days. Test out my new gold CC Pro.

There's a few lower rank advanced quests I never got around to doing, so might finish them, then finish off the higher ranked ones.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.