Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,481

Nayr-WaR

Oh, right :3

LM2 doesn't look as good as the original IMO, but maybe it will be ok. I don't even have a 3DS yet (NO GOOD GAMES STILL?!)

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

There's OoT... with the Master Quest and boss time attack mode. Along with Resident Evil Mercs, Ridge Racer, Star Fox, Ghost Recon, Pilotwings etc.

All pretty good, but not many games for the console quite yet. Don't forget, there is the eShop titles.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Amorous_Badger

I'm currently blazing a trail through Inazuma Eleven and Xenoblade currently, I may go back to MH when winter really kicks in again.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

HI everyone.
Im playing Xenoblade Chronicles too, about 90 hours in.
Not played MH3 in a while. I started going to carboot sales every weekend and got a PS2 with 80 games for £30 and have now got a collection of about 120 games for it. Been playing all sorts of things I missed out on previously.
Would love to go for a hunt one day for old times sake.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

I actually did go on for a bit earlier (the game is surprisingly more populated than I though it would be...)

But due to the fact my connection has SUCKED the last week or so, I was unable to stay online for more than 30 minutes at the most.
So if we do go on for "Old times sake" I'll have to get my connection sorted.

Chris720

Wow, people are coming back!

@Rich Long time no see dude, I haven't seen you on your 3DS in ages, you seem to be offline whenever I'm online. :3 How's Xenoblade btw? Haven't really bothered to pick it up yet... I might do eventually, looks pretty good, and I'm a sucker for RPGs. :3

YouTube

Amorous_Badger

@Rich, if you haven't already got it, seek out a copy of Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud II(It was Dark Chronicle in the UK, Dark Cloud II US), it's a MASSIVE time sink and one of the most compelling games I've ever played.

Also, in the 'if you haven't already got 'em' file, ALL the Ratchet and Clank games, Psychonauts, Shin Megashimi Tensei Persona 3 and the Jak and Daxter games.
Oh, and SSX3, even if you played it on gamecube. It's a much more fluent experience on the PS2.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

That's a lot of games

I haven't really heard of this Xenoblade, what is it?

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

That's a lot of games

I haven't really heard of this Xenoblade, what is it?

Have you been living under a rock the past few months?!

I think it's a JRPG, correct me if I'm wrong, where you level up and do... RPG stuff. It has no online, therefore it kind of sucks, 7/10.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

Hmmm, I like RPG's... but im not sure if I want to be playing another long game right now, already got one RPG going.

And I haven't been under a rock, just haven't been following nintendo much.

RetroRich

hey again,
Thanks for the game recommendations Badger, I looked into a few of them. Turns out I have Dark Cloud (strangely it was in a Kindom Hearts box from the bootsale) which is the first game in the series. I am seriously considering trying to pick up all of the non-sports games from IGN's (yuck) PS2 top 100 games list. I have a fair few of them already, but nowhere near all of them.

Demon, XtremeBlitz, Xenoblade Chronicles is a JRPG and I think its the best RPG I have ever played (only got about 30% through Chrono Trigger,so that may end up being better) I have put about 90 hours in so far and I think I am about 2/3 through it. Demon, I love your review, 7/10 is a bit low though. its def at least a 9.

So anyone up for a MH3 reunion session?

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

I'm up for it, but I'd like to stay on for more than 20 minutes, and thats not gonna happen right now...

Chris720

@Rich I was joking about that lol. It looks really good, but I'm waiting up for MK7 and or NFS: The Run before I start spending money on games again... I might get it when it goes lower in price. But for now, I have GoldenEye, RE Mercs and the 10 NES games to keep me busy.

I'd be up for a reunion at some point, but maybe when Xtreme gets his problem fixed, not much of a reunion if you don't have all of us there.

YouTube

Amorous_Badger

RetroRich wrote:

hey again,
Thanks for the game recommendations Badger, I looked into a few of them. Turns out I have Dark Cloud (strangely it was in a Kindom Hearts box from the bootsale) which is the first game in the series. I am seriously considering trying to pick up all of the non-sports games from IGN's (yuck) PS2 top 100 games list. I have a fair few of them already, but nowhere near all of them.

Demon, XtremeBlitz, Xenoblade Chronicles is a JRPG and I think its the best RPG I have ever played (only got about 30% through Chrono Trigger,so that may end up being better) I have put about 90 hours in so far and I think I am about 2/3 through it. Demon, I love your review, 7/10 is a bit low though. its def at least a 9.

So anyone up for a MH3 reunion session?

The weekend is a possibilty....

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

I cant really play today unfortunately, but maybe tomorrow.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

Can anyone go on today? I'll try my connection, but it might not be great..

Nayr-WaR

Change of plans. Just went out and bought Dark Souls so I won't be on until much later, or during the week, i'm on half-term though, so i'll have more time to get on.

Nayr-WaR

Erm, sure. I started playing a bit yesterday and got to lvl 16 (I had to solo all dungeons,though.)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.