Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,481

RetroRich

Yeah, I should be occupied with my own wedding, seeing as its less than two months away. Typical bloke though, letting the WtB deal with it all.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

At 6AM? Now that's commitment to the cause!

Or someone else who works nights.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Fuzzy

Haha no, not that early. I live is Aus, so it was about 3pm or something. I had the day off work so I went on for a little hunt.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

RetroRich

Just making sure this doesnt drop off the front page, but let me know if anyone wants to play. Theres still stuff I want to acheive.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I will probably return to MH in time, but I'm taking time out again at the moment to play other games, learn guitar and go outdoors.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

I haven't played this in so long that I've probably forgotten the controls, we'll have to meet up again before my 3DS takes over my life.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Fuzzy

I'm hopping on now for a bit. Still haven't left this game, just been a lot busier since this game first came out. ( for no time, for more money).

On a slightly related note, I'm buying a PSP next week (they are really cheap so thought I'll give it a go) and will more than likely get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite soon after. So if anybody has that, I'll be up for a hunt there.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

Going to jump on soon for some Arena battles of anybody's keen. I've never really done them, so I'm gonna try and get some of the weapons.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Nayr-WaR

Erm.... Bump?

If anyone who used to play this reads this, ...Hi!

NNID: Nayr96

Nayr-WaR

Ohai person :3 What's up?

Nayr-WaR

Haven't been playing wii (except Gamecube stuff) in a while...

3DS

Is anyone still playing this in Europe?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Nayr-WaR

All i've played recently is luigis mansion and super mario sunshine (100%)

Finishing Tales of Symphonia now... a very long game.

Chris720

I was thinking of trying to find Lugi's Mansion, but to no avail, have to start searching around eBay for extortionate prices...

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

I got mine off eBay, but it's quite rare to even find a copy, not mentioning a copy at a decent price, I just got lucky

EDIT: To answer the question of do people still play this game... Yes they do! Theres about 2,000 people on all the servers combined..

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

Chris720

@Xtreme I thought he meant does anyone from NL still play this game... ah well, whatever.

I'll have to try and look for Lugi's Mansion and then complete it before LM2 is released. :3

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.