Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,481

Amorous_Badger

I'm on nights this week. I might manage the odd hour between 6 and 7 PM between monday and wednesday and a bit more come thrusday.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

As you will no doubt have noticed, I failed to make it online. Darn allotment and its weeds. Might go on later, but I have wrecked my back so might just lay on the floor drinking beer.

RetroRich

Jusbe

Good choice. Beer always helps against any minor aching let it be mental or physical. Going to be online at 5 or 6 today... Depends on my mood. Anyways if ya want to hook up tell me your gmt so I can calculate the time difference. I'm GMT+3 myself.

Conduit 2 achievements 41000/48000
C2FC: 3482-3171-0057
MH3: Jusbe : VIET37
GE: 4972-4319-6089

Chris720

I'm GMT 0. I think Rich, Xtreme and Badger are the same too. Anyways, I'll get on when I feel the need, so maybe this evening at some point.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jusbe

Thanks for telling. So I'd better go online later on maybe at 7 or 8 then cause of the time difference. Anyways if we don't see have fun.

Amorous_Badger

Right, probably on around 9pm GMT tonight. Possibly a bit in the afternoon tomorrow.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

This game keeps dieing... god dammit... revive... again

We're gonna have to see if we can all get together on a Saturday or something, I'd hate to see this just die because we're too bone idle to hunt monsters.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Amorous_Badger

Personally I've been a horrendous run of nights shifts coupled with the fact that I've just acquired Kirby's Epic Yarn. This week should be better monster-hunting wise though.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

I've been playing with randoms, but it sucks compared to playing with you guys. I will play at weekend no problem, although with the wedding getting close my weekends are getting eaten up pretty badly. Just post if you are going on and I will join in. I need about 100 heavy spheres!

RetroRich

KonsumKasse

Any hunter with a Wii speak? Maybe a lacking device but i really want to tri it.

Hunter Id ZA8JFA

Remember the Holodomor

Nintendo Network ID: Jemura

RetroRich

None of us regulars, or former regulars, has a wiispeak as far as I know. I certainly never used one with anyone on here. Good that we have some new players coming onto the forum. maybe it will spark so new interest, or get others playing again. Anyway, I will look out for you on line KonsumKasse. What time are you normally on?

RetroRich

KonsumKasse

Maybe hunting 12:00 to 15:00 GMT, my hunter's name is Ligus, and haven't done all the quests in singelplayer yet, so my experience is abysmal next to others.

Edited on by KonsumKasse

Remember the Holodomor

Fuzzy

I keep trying to get on for a hunt or two, but I either seem to be away or busy on the weekends. Hopefully this weekend I can pop on for a little bit.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

RetroRich

KonsumKasse wrote:

Maybe hunting 12:00 to 15:00 GMT, my hunter's name is Ligus, and haven't done all the quests in singelplayer yet, so my experience is abysmal next to others.

If thas when you are on dude then it will have to be weekends only for me as I'm at work then. Where are you based?

RetroRich

KonsumKasse

? I live in Sweden timezone 1+.

Edited on by KonsumKasse

Remember the Holodomor

Jusbe

How's it going everyone? Have finally been able to enjoy some hunting online as net has become more stable now a days but still get DC when I'm not the first player in the group. ( As if this actually matters but haven't disconnected once when I've just started new room instead of joining some1 else.) Anyways to the point, I've got whole whopping free week to spend on so notify me if ya want to play

RetroRich

Beep......., beep................., beep...................., beeeeeeeep!

Flat-lining again.

Anyone care to pass the defibrilator to revive this thread? Or are we laying this game to rest for good? I know the 3DS is awesome, but come on people, there must be time in your life for monster hunting too.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I'm currently occupied with Pro Evo 2011, Kirby and Wedding Season. 4 this year, plus stag nights.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.