Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,321. Posted:

Hey. Would have replied sooner but been away all week on a training course. I am definitely up for reforming the team for a few hunting trips. I miss the hunting and the banter. We should hook up online again.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,322. Posted:

I miss the banter and our crap gameplay. :D Also lets reform the Dirty Dudes, always had some giggles with that. ;)

I'll try to get on tomorrow (Saturday), just post a time when it'll be good for all of you guys. :)

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,323. Posted:

Im busy all day, but I should be good after about 7 for pretty much the whole night. Sunday too.

Dirty Dudes? Don't rember calling ourselves that. Or was that other people?

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,324. Posted:

RetroRich wrote:

Im busy all day, but I should be good after about 7 for pretty much the whole night. Sunday too.

Dirty Dudes? Don't rember calling ourselves that. Or was that other people?

Well... thought we'd better make a name. :P Yeah 7 should be fine, unless the end of the world arrives at 6:00 tonight, its all over the internet apparently.

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,325. Posted:

sorry dude, gonna be another hour yet. hopefully see you soon.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,326. Posted:

8:30 then? I was just on but you weren't, so I thought I either missed you or you couldn't come on yet lol. See ya soon dude!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,327. Posted:

I am good for tonight from about 8:30. Let's bag us a couple Alas(or whatever else takes your fancy).

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,328. Posted:

Anyone on tonight?

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,329. Posted:

Night shift for me tonight and next few nights. I might be doing me some hunting Sunday night, oh yes.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,330. Posted:

I'll be on this weekend at some point too.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Jusbe

1,331. Posted:

Gettimg this game today so hope you all play with me when I think I'm ready for it after getting used to controls etc through offline.
Wii speak : no ( I just can't afford it for 50 euros... Should I sacrifice my wallet for this or not..?)
KB: haven't tested yet but will today
english: yes
cc pro: no but will get at somepoint in future ( next payday.)
Working brains: Not quite sure. Depends on the promilles I've got running in my vains. Mostly working at least.

Sorry bout the typos. Writing this from mobile phone and I'm not quite yet familiar with typing with touchscreen. Ps: I'm at work so you guys & gals probably can guess how good my work morale is ;)

Edited on by Jusbe

Conduit 2 achievements 41000/48000
C2FC: 3482-3171-0057
MH3: Jusbe : VIET37
GE: 4972-4319-6089

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,332. Posted:

Guys, sorry another business trip that lasted a week. I am up for playing tonight, Saturday night, and Monday evening/night.

Jusbe, I am up for playing with you. I have lots of things I still need to get hold of to complete my goal of collecting all the armor sets, so it will be good to have an incentive to go through the low ranks again. I will stick with my high rank character (so I can continue collecting armor sets) but will use low level weapons so that I don't dominate the games and allow you a chance to learn. Not sure how much you know, but your character never gets any stronger, its only the armor and weapons that upgrade and its this that effects defense and attack. Post again when you get used to the controls etc, but I am happy to join you if you want to learn online. If you have a keyboard it will make things much better. I dont have a wii speak either. My code is in my signiture, post yours when you have it. I can't enter the beginners server, or whatever its called, anymore so if we play together it will need to be on the open servers.

If anyone is lurking and wants to hunt with me then I am happy to play with anyone at any rank. I'm not a MHtri snob like some people you will meet on the servers.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,333. Posted:

I'm more than happy to help you through the lower level quests Jusbe, I'm a mostly competent bowgun user. As an alternative to the Open servers yu can use the recruiting servers, which are handy if you want to spam specific beasties.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,334. Posted:

@jusbe If you've only just got it, you are gonna feel like a right newb. We're all past the 50 mark with me at 142, lol. But I'm sure we'll all be glad to help you out and get you a good armor/weapon etc.

None of us use Wii Speak anyway, most of us have keyboards though. Other than that, post your code and we can all play together at some point. :) And since Rich has C2 too, maybe us three can play on C2 as well.

And also... welcome to the world... of MONSTER HUNTER! (if your new to MH ofcourse)

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,335. Posted:

Yeah I'm up for some hunting tomorrow. I think it's night for you when it's morning here, so I reckon I might go for a hunt in the morning.

If you're up for it @Jusbe, I'll take my bowgun character online for the first time. If not, I'll take my melee guy online with my lance, and take down some Ala. :)

EDIT: Also, welcome to NL and Monster Hunter!

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,336. Posted:

Hi Everyone.

Got half term this week, so (most likely in the morning and early afternoon) I may be heading on after a long break.....

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,337. Posted:

Oh finally, Xtreme returns, lol.

AuthorMessage

Jusbe

1,338. Posted:

Sniff.. You guys are truly nice people to help a newb like me. Well anyways heres my Id Jusbe: VIET37

Edited on by Jusbe

AuthorMessage

Jusbe

1,339. Posted:

oh yeah if ya want to inform me when youre online send me an email to xanpao@gmai... My phone can read em at the moment they come so I wont miss em ;)

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,340. Posted:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................

Anyone on? ;)

I think when 4 of us get on, we should all make new characters and go straight online, so we all start from scratch, would be quite funny having to actually collect the items rather than farm or buy then, what do you guys think?

NNID: Nayr96