Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,221. Posted:

I shall aim to do an hour or so around from 8:30ish, then it's pub time.

Feel a little more confident about offing Ala as I got in with a rock-hard group of randoms this morning and we put him DOWN.

AND I've now maxed my Agnablaster.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,222. Posted:

Right, I have a spare hour.
Will be on until 8:45.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,223. Posted:

Rich - sorry not to join you, I was literally just heading off as you PM'd then it was my finishing-up time. Catch up wth you chaps at the weekend?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,224. Posted:

I shall be on tonight, since football was cancelled for this week, not sure about next week yet though.

Finished the Thundacrus Rex Bowgun and I'm thinking of making something else, but not quite sure yet, probably the Rathalos gun... if I can ever be bothered to fight that dude...

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,225. Posted:

Oooh the Rathling+ is an utter nightmare, I STILL don't have enough Rathalos carapaces despite endless spammings of Los.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,226. Posted:

That's what's putting me off at the moment, Badger. :/ Plus, I think you have to get a Los Ruby for the Barrel too... and getting one of those is a right pain in the backside.

I'll be hopping on now if you're interested in some Los spamming? :P

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,227. Posted:

Hey Badger, Not a problem at all. I understand that some people actually have a life in the outside world.

I figured nobody would bo on tonight so I concentrated on offline and killed a few Caedeus and upgraded to Abysal Striker (fugly sword). Checked the thread and seems I missed some social hunting. Nevermind. I'm off out in a bit toget my 3DS anyway. Midnight launch for the win.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,228. Posted:

I didn't get to play with anyone today. :( Ah well, always tomorrow or the weekend. :P

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,229. Posted:

Demon, I should be on at some stage tonight. Not sure when. I shall check my roster before signing up to a quest and in-between quests.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,230. Posted:

I will go on too. Need a break from the hand cramps and cross eyes I've got from a day on the 3DS.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,231. Posted:

I have conceded defeat for the night. Just got an 'unstable connection' error three times in ten minutes.
Imma go upgrade my router's firmware and if that don't work, I'm having words with my broadband provider.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,232. Posted:

@Badger Who are you with? If its BT, you're gonna get less than helpful advice. Also, try playing around with your routers settings, allowing certain stuff through (MH3 for example) and it usually works better that way.

If you don't know how, just enter your IP address into the URL address and it should show your roters settings (after logging in ofcourse).

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,233. Posted:

I'm down with updating the firmware, my local exchange is upgrading to 20mb this week(the joys of rural broadband), if neither of those work, I'm going back to my ISP,

Who, mercifully, aren't BT.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,234. Posted:

anyone going on later?

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,235. Posted:

I'll get on if anyone else is... I'm currently confused with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption... I have no idea where to go or wtf to do. D:

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,236. Posted:

No MH3 for me tonight, tomorrow however, I am home alone and should be on from 8:30 ish.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,237. Posted:

Will join you Badger. Might be on a bit earlier than 8.30 if anyone else is around.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,238. Posted:

Will join you Badger. Might be on a bit earlier than 8.30 if anyone else is around.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,239. Posted:

I'll be on at whatever time, just tell me when you're on and I'll head on too. :P

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,240. Posted:

right, going on now. Got bored of online SF43d

RetroRich