Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Aviator

121. Posted:

@MackeralMan I was talking about facing the Great Jabbi. I know I have killed some monsters. Hopefully though my understanding of the game will grow as I play.

@Machu We can play together. Hoorah!

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

122. Posted:

Hey. Finally got myself online. Doing the 1* quests now to get myself up to speed.

Anyway, my name is Rinah (stupid name I came up with on the spot, wish I could change it), and my ID is 3TT4N5. Hope to see you guys out there!

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Machu

123. Posted:

@Aviator: Awesome dude. :) I doubt I'll be on for a few days. Got lots in the village to do.

@Fuzzy: Roger that! I'll add you to the list of people I'll never be able to find because they are either not playing or are mid-quest. :P

can't beleive I was happy about no friend-codes, I would do anything to have them back now, tis a silly system

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

124. Posted:

on lien naow! withou herps, potions, honey or anyhing....just pure manpower sendto die :P

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Machu

125. Posted:

Going online to kill stuff and gather resources. I'll do the usual search between quests. Hooah!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

edhe

126. Posted:

My Internet connection is still failing me, but I might just try to connect tomorrow. It's getting so bad, I can't even connect to the Internet with my DS, let alone play online Monster Hunter.

But today, I captured the 2nd Rathian I have ever encountered - and I didn't need to use more than 4 regular (incl. mega) potions, so I'm definitely improving. And on visiting the fourth area, I've finally been able to upgrade my weapon and part of my armour.

I still dislike underwater battles...

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Hoffkage

127. Posted:

Gonna be there tonight for a long time.

I saw Machu yesterday but the room was full all the time. At least I found decent people and they helped me to finish my Rathian armor.

:D

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

128. Posted:

im online too... so if anybody wanna seek me up.. feel free ;)

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

129. Posted:

Yo, new to this forum. Seems nice, and i've been looking for some actual organized groups recently~

Name's Kate.

Name: Kate (Durr)
ID: R4MU8H
Wiispeak: No, i don't really like talking :<
CC Pro: Kinda, i guess.
Keyboard: Only at my fathers house, and not talkative much if my bro's in the room. (Or my Dad himself)

On weeks days, i am only on after 3pm (W/SW Eng time, whatever it is.)
Hope to see you guys, and have some fun~ (Could use some help with Barroth online...)

Happy gaming.

Edit: Lulz, this site not just a forum is it. i am new to this Site as a whole. /facepalm.
Lulz edit no2: I can't read so i put a A instead of a 4. herp derp

Edited on by Omnomnom

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Machu

130. Posted:

Hi Kate. I love your username! :D And welcome to the site! :)

I shall attempt to add you next time I'm on, which should be this evening. Untitled

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

131. Posted:

Thanks Machu. (x2)

I look forward to playing with you! (if we actually do.)
Im stuck at HR8 though, 'cause of that Barroth. I assume they make large monsters online more difficult 'cause there's supposed to be more than one person smacking it... :< (Although i use a Gunbow)

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

132. Posted:

Omnomnom wrote:

Thanks Machu. (x2)

I look forward to playing with you! (if we actually do.)
Im stuck at HR8 though, 'cause of that Barroth. I assume they make large monsters online more difficult 'cause there's supposed to be more than one person smacking it... :< (Although i use a Gunbow)

I too, am stalled at Barroth online, got very very close the other day and then got myself backed into a corner and he stomped me.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

133. Posted:

Yes Omnomnom (lol) the beasts online are a lot tougher. 0.o If I bump into either of you I'll happily help with Barroth. I have a large spongy sword which he does not like. Ha! watch me die now I've acted all gung-ho

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

134. Posted:

I'm currently saving Combining water bullets like merry hell.

That dude's going down. Right after I turn over offline Peco.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

135. Posted:

Awesome! I'll bring my Health and Armour Horns. He won't stand a chance!! Untitled

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Omnomnom

136. Posted:

Ran in with some guy (he was cool) and took down Barroth. Huzzah! Nao i have a bunch of other large monsters to be raped by.
I'll come along to do Barroth again, if we arrange something. (I need his tail... . So i can kill Lagi on offline... Grraagghh >:VV)

MHTri - EU - Kate R4MU8H
Oh hey... it says Ramuh.

AuthorMessage

Machu

137. Posted:

Nice one Omnomnom, Barroth armour is really helpful for Electro-boy.

I'm going on now (ish), I'll do some searching between quests.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Machu

138. Posted:

@edhe: Great hunting last night fella. Untitled

@nr09: Thanks for helping out with lame quests. ;)

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

139. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@edhe: Great hunting last night fella. Untitled

@nr09: Thanks for helping out with lame quests. ;)

I might have a hour or so online once the Cup Final's over and before Doctor Who starts...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Machu

140. Posted:

The Cup Final and Doctor Who, two things I made a point of avoiding today. :P

I shan't be on tonight, nearly finished single player and need to focus on that. Untitled Another time though yeah.

Rawr!