Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,481

HolyMackerel

Diablos... is a she. PMS much? And Monoblos is the male. Just like Rathian is female and Rathalos is male, and Ludroth is female and Royal Ludroth is male.

P.S. Black Diablos in MHFU is Diablos during mating season... she is permanently in rage mode. D:!!

HolyMackerel

Chris720

@HM Wtf? e.o

Diablos is a woman... no wonder she's so easy to kill. no offence to the womenz out there

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RetroRich

Demon, you gonna play tonight?

RetroRich

Chris720

Sure, any good Events going on? Like Jhen maybe?

I've been having a lot of fun with Red Steel 2 while I've been gone, absolutely AMAZING!

YouTube

Fuzzy

RetroRich wrote:

Diablos is a she? How can such an evil brute be a girl?

Makes sense to me. They are evil.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Chris720

Omg... Red Steel 2 is VERY short... bought it on Wednesday and completed it today... now bear in mind that on Thursday and Friday I'm at college all day and on Thursday night I go play footie. I more-or-less completed it in 2 days...

And the final boss died after 6-7 hits? After all that walking to get to him and expecting a really good fight, he just bends over and dies... then the nail in the coffin, breaking the sword I just spent over 200,000 on... D:

Ah well, back to MH I 'spose.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RetroRich

Demon, Yesterday you mentioned Red Steel 1, and that you might purchase it. Having played both, and knowing you have played 2, I would suggest that 1 is only worth a look if you know to expect its faults. I wouldnt pay much more than a fiver for it either. Its a totally different game. The gun play is good, but the sword play is VERY frustrating and often simple fights are unneccessarily long and frustrating because of the controls. Having said that, I do recall enjoying it, but I did get it on Wii release day and had nothing better to compare it to at the time.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

RetroRich

Are you on MH now? That Ala kill last night was epic. We are true gunners now. Shame Xtreme and Badger missed out, but Im gonna need to kill at least 3 more that way anyhow.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

Chris720

I'll get on now then, I want to do that epic kill again! That was epicly fun!

I'll have a look then, especially since its only a fiver and since I have £12+ store credit at GAME, I can pretty much get it for free lol.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RetroRich

I saw it for £5 in GAMESTATION today, when I was supposed to be looking at wedding rings.

Just done another ala clust kill with 3 randoms and got another webbing. Only 2 to get now. One of the randoms left, so if you come on now and warp we are set to go instantly.

RetroRich

RetroRich

Good bit of gunning there guys. Another one bites the dust. Xtreme, happy to help you with a tail cut or two later, or tomorrow. Actually, more likely tomorrow. See you then

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I might have an hour or so's blast now with the aim of spamming parts for guns.

Anyone up for a selection of quests?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

I'll go on now if anyone else is on?

NNID: Nayr96

Fuzzy

I'll be on soon. I need to get ONE Jho Scale to finish my Vangis set

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Nayr-WaR

Going back on at 8(if I remember then...)

NNID: Nayr96

Amorous_Badger

Busy, busy, busy at work. Will get a-hunting in earnest again tomorrow night.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.