Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,121. Posted:

I'll probably be on tonight, the time depends on when everyone else is getting on, I know Rich wont be on until 9...

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,122. Posted:

I'll be on right after Nintendo @ GDC. http://gdc2011.nintendo.com/

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,123. Posted:

Dont get too bored of hunting Jhen as I want in on the action too. I need a ruck load of Scale+. See you later.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,124. Posted:

Will be heading on now if the nintendo @ GDC has ended... how you can watch that for I dont even know how long is beyond me Demon... you gonna be going on now?

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,125. Posted:

I'm on now, where are you?

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,126. Posted:

Will be on in ten minutes. Got talking about my stag do. Just need a shower.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,127. Posted:

Was all alone. Its all good though, I was late.
Anyway, Alatreon has no chance now. I made full Jhen gunner armor and used gems to raise reload speed to +2. Ran out of money and heavy spheres though so my def is only 230ish. I have enough hard speheres to raise it a little once I get cash, but gonna need 10-15 heavy ones to max it out.
Who wants to help me get them tomorrow night?

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,128. Posted:

I probably can't until Friday... or even Saturday now maybe.

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,129. Posted:

Thats ok Demon, maybe I will give it a rest until then, or maybe not. Hopefully see you at the weekend.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,130. Posted:

Or come join the boys at GoldenEye lol. I'd love to have a few games with you again... :P

Jhen event will probably be over by Saturday anyways...

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,131. Posted:

Ok, maybe I will. But Im gonna get owned.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,132. Posted:

I willl protect you lol. probably steal your kills more likely

I'll probably be dropping Varghens and Anovas everywhere, so keep an eye out lol, you can use them to up your proficiency for that gun and gain XP to level up, easy lol.

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,133. Posted:

I could jump on now if any of you guys are up to it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,134. Posted:

Im off tomorrow so will be on quite late tonight and most of tomorrow. Should be able to play with people in other time zones if anyone is going to be on. That will be good.
I need heavy armor spheres and apparently you can get 2 per run on both Agnaktor Alert and Rotten fish so I will be farming those two quests if anyone is interested. Will of course also help anyone who wants to do different quests, particularly if the are ones where I can get my spheres.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,135. Posted:

I think I'll be taking a little break, although I may pop on for a bit to do some Jhen...

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,136. Posted:

Just bought TrackMania and lovng it! :D Bought a new Wii Remote Plus too (they should've put it inside from the start...)

Anyways, I'll be on at some time, but I'm having so much fun creating tracks. :D

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,137. Posted:

@retro - if you're around I'll pop on. Having a quiet weekend for once so might fit a few quests in.

I did a little jhen yesterday, so would be up for that again if it's still on. I've been wanting to slay a Jho (have only capped) so might try that. Got him to limp yesterday, then my Internet d/c'ed. :(

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,138. Posted:

Jumped on for a 'quick sesh' despite my previous protestations.

It's OK because I'm away this weekend and on nights next week so won't to play next week anyway.

I can handle it, I'm in control here.

I though the two randoms who joined us weren't too bad, if a little lacking in ambition Rich.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,139. Posted:

Anyone gonna be on over the weekend?

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,140. Posted:

I might do, but I'm guessing Jhen event is over? I might head on in about an hours time, I want to create a few tracks on TrackMania then I'll come over for some monster bashing. ;)