Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,101. Posted:

So, my creaking connection gave way at just after eleven.

Time for bed..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,102. Posted:

@Badger Okay that's funny. I'm already quite obssessed with getting a better gun and gunner armor...

I'm googling MH3 Wiki everyday looking for guns to forge and searching Youtube for Ala Clusting tips...

I'm finding other games boring, and oh god this game is so much to play... Capcom made one heck of an addictive series.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,103. Posted:

300+ hours played and counting...I'll have a nice gentle session with Rune Factory Frontier or Animal Crossing instead, that's in no way OCD inducing...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,104. Posted:

I have 900+ and counting. XD Makes your 300+ look miniscule in comparrison.

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,105. Posted:

Dude. Your skin must be translucent.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,106. Posted:

Amorous Badger wrote:

Dude. Your skin must be translucent.

I had to stop laughing just to reply... lmao man!! I'm not quite there yet... maybe a few more hundred hours, I may start looking like a ghost. ;)

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,107. Posted:

Is anyone gonna be on tonight?

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

1,108. Posted:

I'm having a week or so's break from MH3.

I'm on a week off work and would actually like to a)leave the house and b)there's jobs around the place that need doing.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,109. Posted:

Fair enough Badger. If I had a life I might leave my house too.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,110. Posted:

If I had a life I would leave the house too. I'll be on at about 7:30 if that's alright Rich.

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,111. Posted:

will be a bit later for me dude. Still cooking tea.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,112. Posted:

Sorry about my lackofbeingon-ness yesterday, I was to addicated to gunning down zombies :D

I may be on today, but im gunning down zombies right now, so it depends if I die or not...

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,113. Posted:

Right, I'm on now.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,114. Posted:

Sorry Rich! Got into a game with romulux on GE and had a whale of a time, it was more-or-less the two GE greats together in a team. Blasted the enemy into tiny pieces every time. Bloody well EPIC!!

If you guys are on tomorrow, I'll come hunt. But if romulux is on GE, you guys should definitely come and play, its so much fun. :D

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,115. Posted:

I probably wont be on tomorrow night until 9 as I'm playing Badminton

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,116. Posted:

@Retro - you gonna be on tomorrow night?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,117. Posted:

That's a lot of posts about Badminton... yikes! Hmm... yeah that should be fine, I'll probably be farming stuff offline and online, still need Hrd Armor Spheres and I'm thinking of starting on a different Bowgun part...

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,118. Posted:

@ fuzzy
Yeah, about 9, probably until about now. So two hours before what ever time it is now where you are. You are not on my list, so look me up and warp over. Looking forward to playing with you.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,119. Posted:

@Demon
Not sure how that happened. Fixed it now with the delete button.
I finished off the my Rathalos gunner armor and maxed it out and made a load of quickdraw gems to boost reload speed. I fancy doing a few Jhen runs though to build his gunner armor. The quest is available at the moment. I ran out of heavy spheres too.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,120. Posted:

I'll help you with Jhen parts, I need some too... is that the event Jhen? If so, I have piles more shopping to do on MH3 lol.