Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,021. Posted:

Yeah once I got to HR51 I had a bit of a break to finish some other games, but Im keen to get back into it. The time zone difference is hard to hunt with you guys, apart from the weekends. :(

You should see the amount of people on at night over here. Before/after European people get on, there's about only 100 or so on, which must be all australians. It's pretty hard to find a good group then.

Speaking pf MKW, I haven't played that for ages. I think I only got to 2-3000 before I stopped playing for some reason. I think it was because the battle mode was changed and I didn't like it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,022. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

@Xtreme Got slaughtered the first race... picked up the pieces on the 2nd and 3rd, then on Coconut Mall, driving instructor phones. All I'm thinking is "fck off, I'm trying to play MKW".Urgh...

And what kind of name is Bob? And those dirty tactics... I swear you were holding a Blue Shell, hit me with it then flee... that's just dirty dude, that's just DIRTY!

Lol, forget the driving instructor mario kart teaches me how to drive!
Dunno why my mii is bob, will make an [NL] one today probably, I was having some really bad races, not to mention there wasn't ONE track I liked(ESPECIALLY MUSHROOM GORGE!!!!!!!) but yeah, that was alot of fun ;)

@Fuzzy im on half-term right now, so It might be a bit better with timezones...(If I wake up early enough ;) )

Edit: Im on MKW right now putting some practice in, im also surprised how easy it is to find 12 player games, and there not all pros who never stop playing a game :O

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,023. Posted:

@Demon sorry dude, I only saw your message you sent me on the wii about 2 hours after you sent it... im gonna head on now if you still wanna hunt?

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,024. Posted:

MARIO KART WII 4811 7084 3082

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,025. Posted:

Rich Im not seeing you in my races, just go to friend roster, it should say im in a continental race, and join it:)

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,026. Posted:

Good game Chris, we're pretty close on numbers, but im out of practice.
Had to go make tea. See you later

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,027. Posted:

The last 8 games have reminded me why I hate Mario Kart Wii. Rainbow Road sucks - 3 times on the run. Dry Dry Ruins sucks, Warios Gold Mine sucks.
I had to quit as I was raging so much my gf told me off. Seriously, this game is meant to be fun. The only fun thing that happened was when I ran Demon over, but even that was short lived as he overtook seconds later.
Im sticking with MH3 - you wont see me on MKWii again.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,028. Posted:

RetroRich wrote:

The last 8 games have reminded me why I hate Mario Kart Wii. Rainbow Road sucks - 3 times on the run. Dry Dry Ruins sucks, Warios Gold Mine sucks.
I had to quit as I was raging so much my gf told me off. Seriously, this game is meant to be fun. The only fun thing that happened was when I ran Demon over, but even that was short lived as he overtook seconds later.
Im sticking with MH3 - you wont see me on MKWii again.

This is probably one of the most frustrating games i've ever played, and I have to admit, I don't mind rainbow road, but 3 times in a row is really stupid.

Lol, "the only fun part was running Demon over" < That is the most satisfactory thing in the world :D

It's a shame I won't see you on Mario kart again Rich, but im sure i've come close to ragequitting this game aswell...

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,029. Posted:

You might see me again, but I need more practice first, and I need to be home alone so nobody hears me swearing.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,030. Posted:

the only fun part was running Demon over' < that is the most staisfactory thing in the world :D Oh thanks, I see you love running me over now. :| And I saw you STOP on purpose WaR to knock me off in Wario's Gold Mine.

And I agree, to be honest this game is so horrible. Its only fun when everyone isn't being such hardcore douches...

I could hardly keep up with the guys who were spamming the last place items, running up to 2nd/1st and blitzing for 1st place using a star, bullet bill etc., that isn't skill that's cheating the game you morons.

The only time I've ragequitted this game, is when everyone on Time Trial was hacking the times and when all you got online was douches using Infinite Star/Infinite bigness/Infinite redshells/infinite bullet bill. This game is a mess...

And why did we do Rainbow Road 3 times in a row? I was going to just bugger off and leave at that point... the only fun I can have is when we're all racing for first place using good techniques not when some dck comes around and says "here's a blue shell beeotches!" < that thing is the most UNFAIR item in history!! And to put the cherry on top, I never get one... or they somehow avoid it...

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,031. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

the only fun part was running Demon over' < that is the most staisfactory thing in the world :D Oh thanks, I see you love running me over now. :| And I saw you STOP on purpose WaR to knock me off in Wario's Gold Mine.

And I agree, to be honest this game is so horrible. Its only fun when everyone isn't being such hardcore douches...

I could hardly keep up with the guys who were spamming the last place items, running up to 2nd/1st and blitzing for 1st place using a star, bullet bill etc., that isn't skill that's cheating the game you morons.

The only time I've ragequitted this game, is when everyone on Time Trial was hacking the times and when all you got online was douches using Infinite Star/Infinite bigness/Infinite redshells/infinite bullet bill. This game is a mess...

And why did we do Rainbow Road 3 times in a row? I was going to just bugger off and leave at that point... the only fun I can have is when we're all racing for first place using good techniques not when some dck comes around and says "here's a blue shell beeotches!" < that thing is the most UNFAIR item in history!! And to put the cherry on top, I never get one... or they somehow avoid it...

When did I stop to knock you off?

I think this game is getting really cheap now, heres why:
Blue Shells: you work so hard to get to first, only to have it stolen by some dude in 6th whos to **** to get to first, so he'll just ruin it for the people who are good at the game by getting a shell.
Bullet Bill: 12th to 1st is never gonna be fair, this is just rewarding crap players, especially if they get them near the end of the race, where someone who failed the whole track can get a bullet bill and win.
Stars: I dont mind stars as much, but becoming invincible AND stunning a player for a good 5 seconds? not to mention you can get stars in 5th or 6th now, they should be 10th and lower or something.

Also I don't think the same track should be allowed to be voted for twice in a row, cause that 3 times Rainbow Road was really pathetic. I haven't come across too many hackers on this game before, but its annoying when you do.

I really like Mario Kart and I hope they fix some of these things if they plan to make future ones, but yeah, certain things REALLY ruin this game.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,032. Posted:

Blue Shell: should be gone, that thing is just an unfair piece of ****!

Bullet Bill: going from 12th to 1st is just BS. At least 12th-7th ffs, then they still have to work.

Star: Being stunned for 5-10 seconds plus get knocked off the track completely, for example:

Star boy comes along and knocks you off Rainbow Road, you're now gonna have to wait a good 30 seconds to catch up/start going again...

Infinite Mushroom: Sometimes given at 4/5 and you can get through everyone in a matter of seconds. At least give it less of a speed boost, I mean its infinite ffs, it shouldn't be as powerful as a normal one.

Cloud lightning: That thing has to go, you're just adding in a different game into the race, and its unfair that they can go faster, hit the 1st place guy, all bawlz I just got electrified, now I'm last...

MK is awesome, but some of the power-ups are just blatantly cheap and unfair/giving an unfair advantage to a sh*t player.

Even that "Just*4*fun" dude was sitting on an item box to get a 12th place item, rev into first place and then use it to get some distance, how is that possibly fair? Personally you're just cheating the game mechanics tbh.

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,033. Posted:

Yeah, me and Just*4*Fun were basically fighting for 1st, with everyone else behind (except you, you were usually 3rd) in every race, I don't remember seeing him doing that though...
I also hate the lightning cloud, except whenever it zaps me, someone gets lightning and everyone gets zapped anyone, that happened about 3 times today, it was kinda funny.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,034. Posted:

He usually did it at the start of the race when you come across the first set of item boxes. You didn't notice because you were hogging first. ;)

I think we're gonna have to start working as a team on here... p*ss as many people off as we can. If I'm far enough ahead I reverse across the finishing line, really annoys people lol.

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,035. Posted:

Cloud, bullet, and blue shell need to go. I didn't like losing my items every time I got hit. I know that they want to make the game so everybody has a chance to win, but you've gotta at least leave some skill involved. And with regards to battle mode, 3 balloons and you're out, like the old games, should come back. It will be interesting to see what they do with the 3DS version, because if it's like the wii version I won't bother. :(

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,036. Posted:

Never liked Battle Mode... lose your ballons and you lose a point... wtf? It should be lose all your ballons and you're out, not that you lose one point. :|

I didin't mind the blue shell in MK64, it wasn't TOO bad, but in MKWii, you're up in the air for a good 15 seconds, and even if you're not in 1st you can skrewed by just driving into it... I mean c'mon, in MKDS if you drove into it you usually just went into a spin, but in MKWii you go for a full flip in the sky.

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

1,037. Posted:

I thought the 3DS version was gonna be a remake of mario kart DS? improbably wrong about that...
@Demon I'm up for working as a team(although I think it could be quite hard to do...)

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,038. Posted:

Fully upgraded my Agnablaster Bowgun now, YAY! And thanks to the Aquamatic "Needler" parts I don't have any deviation. :D Still need a few more Agnaktor parts and 1 Rath Medulla...

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

1,039. Posted:

When can we next all team up? I have no free time tonight to play, but should be OK from 7.30 onwards tomorrow and Friday and will be able to play for a fair amount of time on Saturday and Sunday.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,040. Posted:

I can meet up on Friday... Thursday won't be good for me... Saturday and Sunday should be fine as well.

Just got one more part for Agna+ Gunner set... Need 2-3 Fins+, 5 Claws+ and 1 Rath Medulla. :/