Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Machu

101. Posted:

Amorous+Badger wrote:

Thought we gelled well as a team there.

Agreed. Great Electro-Sword + Swinging Hammer of Doom + Explosive Gunfire = A nice mix. :)

Hope I see some of you guys later. Wooh!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Hoffkage

102. Posted:

I will be this weekend as much as I can.

But first I want to kill that Gigginox to end the 4 * missions, kill the Lagia after that and take a look at those 5 * suici... missions.

Edited on by Hoffkage

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

103. Posted:

Machu wrote:

Agreed. Great Electro-Sword + Swinging Hammer of Doom + Explosive Gunfire = A nice mix. :)

Hope I see some of you guys later. Wooh!

yupp, gonna be online latter this day. maybe a 19 or 20 h. i'm gonna write a message here or you just search me up. hope to see you guys.
anyone up for the 4 jaggi mission?? need 2 more heads! :P

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage

Machu

104. Posted:

I'll help you with the four Jaggi mission, and in return, you shall assist me in taking down Barroth. :D My HR is stuck until I take him down. We'll get you to HR5, then it's OOON! :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

105. Posted:

sue thing! but i think we need more manpower on online barroth. HUNTERS! GATHER! :D

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

106. Posted:

I am back on the night shift for the next three nights and it's Doctor Who tonight, the bowgun's staying hung up tonight I'm afraid, I'll catch you lads later down the line.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

107. Posted:

allright, gonna be online from now on. see ya guys

EDIT:
off for some food! later on again!

Edited on by NeoRausch

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

108. Posted:

i'm online now again.

AuthorMessage

Machu

109. Posted:

Yup, just eating and stuff (So Tasty!) then I'll be on.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

110. Posted:

I was thinking of going on late tonight,gonna watch Avatar in a minute, but after that I may go on.Never been online before .....oooh scary!!...... so you lot may not wanna play with a total noob. I'll post a message and ID on here anyway if I do get to play and not pass out first which might happen, I'll be honest. :).

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Machu

111. Posted:

Dude!

a) Enjoy the film. Teh awesome!
b) I'd happily wonder about doing 1* Quests with ya buddy. Just search for 'Machu' if and when you go on.

Dude!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

112. Posted:

Machu wrote:

Dude!

a) Enjoy the film. Teh awesome!
b) I'd happily wonder about doing 1* Quests with ya buddy. Just search for 'Machu' if and when you go on.

Dude!

Cool man,thanks.I'll try not to get too spaced and pass out then ,I'm runnin on pure adrenalin at the minute :D DUDE!

AuthorMessage

Machu

113. Posted:

@NeoRausch: No fair! I was enjoying that! :( I assume you got booted too?

edit: nope, just me. D: That was great fun Neo. Barroth got pwned (once we got rid of that loser who kept dying, grrr). Wooh!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

NeoRausch

114. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@NeoRausch: No fair! I was enjoying that! :( I assume you got booted too?

mah, somehow i stayed and killed the last jaggi and ended the quest. stupid tech! :P

but tell me...was that one SUPER-AWESOME fight against barroth?!?! just hte two of us and him...and we owend him big times! HA! (lets not talk about that Ulessey guy who died three times in the first round :P)

so yaeh....you own me a barroth fight net time around ;)

thanls for playing! you're my favorite hunter.....besides me :P

AuthorMessage

Machu

115. Posted:

Yeah, there's me taking the p out of 'die-boy', and then I die twice. :D

IOU 1 BARROTH

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

116. Posted:

Sorry dude. I failed :P Passed out right after Avatar. Top film BTW! I'll try again tonight :)

AuthorMessage

Aviator

117. Posted:

@Machu If I stay home from school tomorrow were having a hunting sesh.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Machu

118. Posted:

@Luigi78: Dude, don't worry man. It can be a little confusing first time you walk into the city. Probably not the best thing to do late at night and bleary eyed. :D Glad you enjoyed the movie btw. I love it!

@Aviator: So I can hunt with Aussie dudes? I hope so! I'll have to check. Anyway, you enjoying it so far?

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

119. Posted:

I'm not sure. Lets hope so.

It's really fun! CC Pro is great, best Nintendo controller for the Wii so far. I just started doing 1* quests. And soon will be fighting my first Monster.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

120. Posted:

@Aviator Technically the Kelbis are monsters, so you have fought some if you've done a 1* quest. :)

Lol at you EU people and your Barroth pwnage. I want to play with you all! :c

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042