Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU) Conduit 2 Online Matches

Showing 81 to 100 of 199

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

81. Posted:

By the way, which in your opinion is better: Goldeneye or Conduit 2?
For story, I'd say Goldeneye, Conduit 2's is far too short.
As for multiplayer, it's increasingly becoming better than Goldeneye's AND Black (crap) ops; if they can just iron out all the bugs and glitches and solve the balancing problems, it will be miles ahead of those two.

On a side note, I'm posting from my 3ds. :P

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

82. Posted:

I think I have

Phase rifle, USP, PR special, PR penetration, Quickness, Ballistics focus. Which you say is nooby but I want to unlock everything so need the headshots.

Aegis device, HVS45, Capacitor, Stabiliser, Quickness, Improved Ballistics. This one's fun :)

Hive cannon, HVS45, Explosive focus, Stabiliser, quickness, Improved explosives. Nooby again but I whip it out when people be Smawing or stealthing.

Scar, USP, Ballistics focus, Stabiliser, quickness, inproved ballistics. This is my go-to class pretty much.

PS I think some of those may be wrong but the general gist of it is there.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

83. Posted:

Nukerprime64 wrote:

By the way, which in your opinion is better: Goldeneye or Conduit 2?
For story, I'd say Goldeneye, Conduit 2's is far too short.
As for multiplayer, it's increasingly becoming better than Goldeneye's AND Black (crap) ops; if they can just iron out all the bugs and glitches and solve the balancing problems, it will be miles ahead of those two.

On a side note, I'm posting from my 3ds. :P

GE's more fast paced but the host quitting sucks and the noob tubing is horrendous. the modes on C2 are way more fun and inventive, and I love the weapon purchasing system, and all the background. but I have a cool clan on GE who I have a lot of fun with. I'm pretty much bouncing back and forth between the two at the moment. Although the Patches and developer commitment nudge this ahead.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

84. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

I think I have

Phase rifle, USP, PR special, PR penetration, Quickness, Ballistics focus. Which you say is nooby but I want to unlock everything so need the headshots.

Aegis device, HVS45, Capacitor, Stabiliser, Quickness, Improved Ballistics. This one's fun :)

Hive cannon, HVS45, Explosive focus, Stabiliser, quickness, Improved explosives. Nooby again but I whip it out when people be Smawing or stealthing.

Scar, USP, Ballistics focus, Stabiliser, quickness, inproved ballistics. This is my go-to class pretty much.

PS I think some of those may be wrong but the general gist of it is there.

I never said it was n00by, the general community did. My PR loadouts are similar except I have Ammo salvage instead of specialization, 9 shots isn't enough for me to snipe with. Also, PR specialization stops your urge to go for the headshots, which is what you need for the unlocks anyway.

That Hive cannon loadout isn't n00by at all, assuming you don't spam. BTW the explosive effects of the HC only occur when they hit anything BUT a player, if they do hit a player, the ballistic part takes over.

P.S. ever tried the Deatomizer with the cap? It's loads of fun!

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

85. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

Nukerprime64 wrote:

By the way, which in your opinion is better: Goldeneye or Conduit 2?
For story, I'd say Goldeneye, Conduit 2's is far too short.
As for multiplayer, it's increasingly becoming better than Goldeneye's AND Black (crap) ops; if they can just iron out all the bugs and glitches and solve the balancing problems, it will be miles ahead of those two.

On a side note, I'm posting from my 3ds. :P

GE's more fast paced but the host quitting sucks and the noob tubing is horrendous. the modes on C2 are way more fun and inventive, and I love the weapon purchasing system, and all the background. but I have a cool clan on GE who I have a lot of fun with. I'm pretty much bouncing back and forth between the two at the moment. Although the Patches and developer commitment nudge this ahead.

Yes, the conduit games do suffer from heavy boots syndrome, but that can be fixed, also noob tubing isn't as bad (the SMAW still sucks to be on the receiving end of though :( )

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

86. Posted:

I'll give that PR loadout a try, it sounds good. I do keep running out of shots, you make a lot of sense :)
I just bought a Shrieker, I love it. Use it with HVS45, Explosive focus, quickness, stabiliser, energy damage and rad grenades. Really fun loadout :) good at all ranges.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

87. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

I'll give that PR loadout a try, it sounds good. I do keep running out of shots, you make a lot of sense :)
I just bought a Shrieker, I love it. Use it with HVS45, Explosive focus, quickness, stabiliser, energy damage and rad grenades. Really fun loadout :) good at all ranges.

The Shrieker is a powerful weapon, especially in Grab Bag if you lock on to your target and point at him with the laser you'll (almost) never miss. Use the alt fire if they're close or there's a lot of them.

BTW how come I never find you online?

Edited on by C-195

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

88. Posted:

I dunno, what times of day do you normally play? I haven't been on for a couple of days because of crazy migraines but they're gone now so I should be on more. What modes do you normally play? I don't think I've ever ventured out of the team ones :S Being alone scares me lol

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

89. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

I dunno, what times of day do you normally play? I haven't been on for a couple of days because of crazy migraines but they're gone now so I should be on more. What modes do you normally play? I don't think I've ever ventured out of the team ones :S Being alone scares me lol

We are on different sides of the world but I'm normally on in the afternoon, which is the morning for you.
I usually play on team grab bag because that has the most players.

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

90. Posted:

Ah, I normally play in the evening which is like 4am for you. That explains a lot! I'll have to get up early and get some games in with you :)

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

91. Posted:

Time for a Wednesday Morning Conduit 2 Fest after i have had something to eat so if you are online now or sometime today look out for me -> Conor

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

92. Posted:

I tried to enter your FC 3DS and there was an error, are you sure your in PAL?

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

93. Posted:

woop woop! new patch! shame they nerf stealth just after I unlock it but oh well :P

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BulbasaurusRex

94. Posted:

Here's the full details on the huge patch released today, straight from an HVS employee:

BALANCING

  • Stealth Nerf – Players with stealth show up on radar if they are sprinting or jumping
  • Warp Pistol Buff – Increased rate of fire
  • Helmet Buff – Increased damage reduction from headshots
  • Field Medicine Buff – If either the reviver or the revivee has Field Medicine, the revived player gets an extra clip of ammo
  • Essense Salvage Buff – Now triggers on Assists as well as kills
  • Explosive Focus Nerf – No longer reduces explosive damage from your own explosives
  • Blinding Powder Adjustment – The ability to lock-on returns for both parties faster

EXPLOIT FIXES

  • Some had figured out ways to stay invisible without equipping the Arc Eclipse
  • Players shouldn't be able to get through walls with the SPAS or the Arc Eclipse (you guys are probably better at doing this than we are, so you'll have to let us know)
  • Armory Exploit is fixed this time – Thanks to those who explained how to still get it to happen!

BUG FIXES

  • Getting kicked out of Multiplayer Online when trying to join a full public game with a friend/rival
  • Invasion Mode – We have fixed one of the crashes (and hopefully this covers all the crashes) in Invasion Mode. The fix comes at the cost of reducing the effectiveness of the Skimmers to nil. They are now unable to fire back at the player at all, and they hardly move. For those of you who play lots of invasion, please let us know if this fixes your crashes. In the meantime, we'll work on the skimmers. (We figured that non-functioning enemies were more acceptable than crashes.)
  • Invasion Mode – Enemies that get stuck in out-of-map areas will be killed if they get into particular regions. Unfortunately, we may not have gotten all of the places where they can end up. Please let us know if you run into any more of these.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
...
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

95. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

woop woop! new patch! shame they nerf stealth just after I unlock it but oh well :P

Hey what is your FC for C2

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

96. Posted:

This new patch, IT IS MADE OF WIN!
Seriously, I can finally use Warpy now, Stealth users finally have to act stealthy, all the upgrades (not perks) are pretty much balanced and invasion mode is nearly fixed.
Once competitive spitscreen is fixed and those skimmers learn how to pull the trigger again, all the game will need is a regular bug check to have it be the best muliplayer shooter on wii (Goldeneye is still the best for SP, unless you count Red Steel 2 or MPT)!

There's just one thing, not enough players, and in turn, sales! Oh, and the whole region locking thing; fortunatly, more players should mostly fix this problem, exept for when you have friends in the other region.

Edited on by C-195

C-195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kadabra

97. Posted:

3DS wrote:

Kadabra wrote:

woop woop! new patch! shame they nerf stealth just after I unlock it but oh well :P

Hey what is your FC for C2

2193 9018 5982 IGN Paprika

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of GE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

98. Posted:

Is anyone getting Unknown Network Error when trying to join and online match

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

99. Posted:

Kadabra wrote:

3DS wrote:

Kadabra wrote:

woop woop! new patch! shame they nerf stealth just after I unlock it but oh well :P

Hey what is your FC for C2

2193 9018 5982 IGN Paprika

Added you just waiting for you too add back

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-195

100. Posted:

3DS wrote:

Kadabra wrote:

3DS wrote:

Kadabra wrote:

woop woop! new patch! shame they nerf stealth just after I unlock it but oh well :P

Hey what is your FC for C2

2193 9018 5982 IGN Paprika

Added you just waiting for you too add back

I still can't add you!

C-195