Forums

Topic: (NA) Conduit 2

Posts 101 to 120 of 122

irken004

Kid_Crono wrote:

Does anyone even play this anymore?

Not since I've bought a ton more games I'll get back to this sooner or later.

Chrono_Cross

I should've worded that better: Is the community gone? I can't seem to find a game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

C-195

Kid_Crono wrote:

I should've worded that better: Is the community gone? I can't seem to find a game.

The community is far from gone, if anything it's only gotten bigger with time. Can't find a game? That's odd, where are you looking? Big Team Grab Bag has the most players I'm pretty sure, but I can't be exact because I'm in PAL. :/

C-195

C-195

Be sure to check in on the EU conduit 2 forum if your in the PAL region. (Kinda lonely with only two people replying.)

C-195

C-195

Just so people know, HVS is making more patches for the game, I just wish they would say WHAT it is they're working to patch.
The online is their first priority it seams, followed by the splitscreen; it's ironic, because spiltscreen has FAR more problems than online.

C-195

BulbasaurusRex

EDIT: Never mind. I did put my friend code here months ago, but now I've written down all the others and will add you all later tonight.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

BulbasaurusRex

A huge patch has been released today. Here are the full details, straight from an HVS employee:

BALANCING

• Stealth Nerf – Players with stealth show up on radar if they are sprinting or jumping
  • Warp Pistol Buff – Increased rate of fire
  • Helmet Buff – Increased damage reduction from headshots
  • Field Medicine Buff – If either the reviver or the revivee has Field Medicine, the revived player gets an extra clip of ammo
  • Essense Salvage Buff – Now triggers on Assists as well as kills
  • Explosive Focus Nerf – No longer reduces explosive damage from your own explosives
  • Blinding Powder Adjustment – The ability to lock-on returns for both parties faster

EXPLOIT FIXES

• Some had figured out ways to stay invisible without equipping the Arc Eclipse
  • Players shouldn't be able to get through walls with the SPAS or the Arc Eclipse (you guys are probably better at doing this than we are, so you'll have to let us know)
  • Armory Exploit is fixed this time – Thanks to those who explained how to still get it to happen!

BUG FIXES

• Getting kicked out of Multiplayer Online when trying to join a full public game with a friend/rival
  • Invasion Mode – We have fixed one of the crashes (and hopefully this covers all the crashes) in Invasion Mode. The fix comes at the cost of reducing the effectiveness of the Skimmers to nil. They are now unable to fire back at the player at all, and they hardly move. For those of you who play lots of invasion, please let us know if this fixes your crashes. In the meantime, we'll work on the skimmers. (We figured that non-functioning enemies were more acceptable than crashes.)
  • Invasion Mode – Enemies that get stuck in out-of-map areas will be killed if they get into particular regions. Unfortunately, we may not have gotten all of the places where they can end up. Please let us know if you run into any more of these.

Now can someone else please show up in this thread and play me tonight? I have added everyone in this thread now.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

BulbasaurusRex

I noticed that somebody has finally added me back. Who is it, and do you want to play sometime this week? How is it that the Europeon Conduit 2 thread is so active but I get no responses here?

C-195

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

I noticed that somebody has finally added me back. Who is it, and do you want to play sometime this week? How is it that the Europeon Conduit 2 thread is so active but I get no responses here?

Dunno, you can still talk to us though, you just won't be able to play with us.

C-195

tagerung

But no-one else does
Here is my friend code 3138-8771-4002

I will check back soon. I'll be on friday night

tagerung

C-195

You can still chat to us on the EU thread you know.

C-195

C-195

You can still chat to us on the EU thread you know.

C-195

King_Boo

I'll add some people later today, I can't really find matches any more and I'm in need of a lot of credits. Before I do, what are your matches of choice?

FC: 4856-6887-2579

Edited on by King_Boo

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

BulbasaurusRex

King_Boo wrote:

I'll add some people later today, I can't really find matches any more and I'm in need of a lot of credits. Before I do, what are your matches of choice?

FC: 4856-6887-2579

Deathmatch, Shared Stock, Balloon Battle, MVP, Bounty Hunter, plus I could use some Capture The Flag to help me get Supercharger.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

King_Boo

good choices, I can't say I've had a balloon battle yet, it seems like no one cares for the ase sports games, I don't care for them either but I guess is still another option.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

C-195

New Patch!
Hi folks, we're releasing a new patch today! We wanted to get these fixes out without delay. Here's what's new.

More fixes to prevent the 'conflicting map' bug, which causes multiple errors as symptoms
Fixed private matches to allow custom load-outs with two primary weapons selected
Fixed the strike rifle to properly award headshot medals
Fixed more weapons that allowed players to work their way through walls and out of bounds
Old 'zombie' lobbies will be automatically closed and reopened to clear out random problems that accumulate and linger
As always, we couldn't do it without you guys. Now go on without me and kill those bastards!

C-195

C-195

New Patch!
Hi folks, we're releasing a new patch today! We wanted to get these fixes out without delay. Here's what's new.

More fixes to prevent the 'conflicting map' bug, which causes multiple errors as symptoms
Fixed private matches to allow custom load-outs with two primary weapons selected
Fixed more weapons that allowed players to work their way through walls and out of bounds
Old 'zombie' lobbies will be automatically closed and reopened to clear out random problems that accumulate and linger
As always, we couldn't do it without you guys. Now go on without me and kill those

C-195

C-195

New Patch!

As always, we couldn't do it without you guys. Now go on without me and kill those

C-195

C-195

New Patch!

C-195

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.