Forums

Topic: Bravely Default - Friend Exchange Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 4,046

Azothoras

Zanza wrote:

how come none of u who ive added and registered properly are appearing in my friends/abilink for bravely default?
Ive had like atleast 10 of u confirm the friend request

You're not listed in my abilink or ingame friendlist either, are you sure you've updated your data/added friends at the traveler?
EDIT: Now that i'm looking at it, i also have at least 10 people registered as friends, but not listed in my abilink. It might be that both people have to be online at the same time when doing it, or something along that line.

Added
@Bumpinha
@xoJokerGrlox

Edited on by Azothoras

Azothoras

technophebe

Added everyone who's mentioned me in the last couple of days. PM me if I missed you!

Friend Code: 1736 - 0973 - 9873

Akayen

Added @technophebe

Feel free to add me and I'll add you!!
FC: 1435 - 5239 - 2272

Friend Code: 1435 - 5239 - 2272

Bumpinha

Azothoras wrote:

Zanza wrote:

how come none of u who ive added and registered properly are appearing in my friends/abilink for bravely default?
Ive had like atleast 10 of u confirm the friend request

You're not listed in my abilink or ingame friendlist either, are you sure you've updated your data/added friends at the traveler?
EDIT: Now that i'm looking at it, i also have at least 10 people registered as friends, but not listed in my abilink. It might be that both people have to be online at the same time when doing it, or something along that line.

Added
@Bumpinha
@xoJokerGrlox

Mind of sharing your FC? I couldn't find it...
And some people might not show due to them not be using the original version; and that they never have sent any 'attack' yet, so it can't be updated.

Edited on by Bumpinha

FC - 5343-8114-2473
Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Bravely Default :3

Azothoras

Bumpinha wrote:

Mind of sharing your FC? I couldn't find it...
And some people might not show due to them not be using the original version; and that they never have sent any 'attack' yet, so it can't be updated.

Oh whoops, that's awkward. Forgot about adding my FC so it was properly visible.
My friend code is 4124-5581-3379.

But the thing is, i have them listed as guests so i can still use their attacks. I just can't abilink with them, even though some of them on the link has added me back for sure and are using the original version.
Well, it's not really a big issue since i can still use them at Norende, but still.

Added
@Bumpinha
@xoJokerGrlox
@technophebe
@chern1990
@Tarothe
@Huffman
@CronoKraecker

Edited on by Azothoras

Azothoras

ZappaFreak

Please add me, i just started playing, and i love the game!
4983-5111-9190

Edited on by ZappaFreak

ZappaFreak

Bumpinha

There added again people that mentioned me. I am still working on getting all classes 14, so feel free to add me~

FC - 5343-8114-2473
Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Bravely Default :3

zetyk

I know I'm a little late to this thread but I only recently heard about this game. I have 0 friends on my list. I'd like to change that. I'm going through the thread adding people as I go. I hope that you would add be back. My code: 4441-9271-8127

@wyld-woo
@levelcomplete
@fyrien
@joe007
@randname
@augenndl
@yosh91
@lordzephyr
@meveriton
@wolon
@shu
@charlaina
@mjp537
@buster
@zereile
@grezzer
@toomh
@noots
@revisionist
@mccabe1990
@oren

I'll edit the post and tag those I've added, thank you.

Edited on by zetyk

zetyk

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic