Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Bravely Default - Friend Exchange Thread

Showing 461 to 480 of 3,836

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SephirothUK

461. Posted:

S4ndm4n wrote:

Hi guys
I've added every code on the forum. Great thread.
Please add me
2251-4396-8609.

Thanks!

Added you mate! My FC is 4785-5168-3671

Wachtus wrote:

Hy Guys,
I will add all of you.
Here is my friend code: 4441 - 9837 - 1782
And here is the friend code of my brother too: 3282 - 3440 - 0764

Added you and your brother, My FC is 4785-5168-3671

@ElFlorro
@Kellanved7
@ganon87
@gidina17
@SephiTrax
@FruitTube
@mark81s
@senbon
@ElFlorro

added you too

Edited on by SephirothUK

SephirothUK

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Taiyo

462. Posted:

Added the following:
@SephirothUK
@Kellanved7
@S4nsm4n
@Watchus
@Ganona87
@Godmodder
@ElfFlorro
@Senbon
@Mark81s
@4012-4864-9314
@Arak 5069-4679-5995
@Para 1650-2584-1287
@Chia 2251-5420-3454
@Alber 4527-8608-4638
@Andbap 0903-3188-5341
@Bitbandit
@Raiju
@Horde
@Mmatt
@Finalvan
@Alidi
@Molag
@Shu
@Wolon
@Meveriton
@Lordzephyr
@Augen
@Yosh97
@Randname
@Joe007
@Fyrien
@Levelcmplt

As you can see I add a lot of people but no one is adding me T_T

Please add me and I'll add back: 3566-2063-9662

Taiyo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wachtus

463. Posted:

Hy
I added the following folks:
@LevelComplete 4742-5648-5526
@Fyrien 2938-6900-3918
@Joe007 0705-2875-0007
@randName 1564-2702-7915
@Yosh91 1032-1354-9932
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@lordzephyr 5214-9937-1041
@Meveriton 2809-8098-9729
@wolon 0688-5241-3897
@Shu 1521-2559-6475
@Charlaina 4725-7932-8708
@mjp537 3196-3716-6176
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@Buster 0877-0713-6676
@Zereile 0430-9628-3977
@Grezzer 2380-3084-8935
@Toomh 1650-2363-1788
@Noots 5343-8495-1755
@revisionist 3523-2828-6120
@mccabe1990 2079-7485-0747
@Oren 4038-7217-0178
@Brinicles 0817-4956-4313
@clive 2809-8380-1227
@FerretPersona 3781-0230-8336

@Taiyo I have added you too

Please add me too: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

FC: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toomh

464. Posted:

Wachtus wrote:

Hy
I added the following folks:
@LevelComplete 4742-5648-5526
@Fyrien 2938-6900-3918
@Joe007 0705-2875-0007
@randName 1564-2702-7915
@Yosh91 1032-1354-9932
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@lordzephyr 5214-9937-1041
@Meveriton 2809-8098-9729
@wolon 0688-5241-3897
@Shu 1521-2559-6475
@Charlaina 4725-7932-8708
@mjp537 3196-3716-6176
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@Buster 0877-0713-6676
@Zereile 0430-9628-3977
@Grezzer 2380-3084-8935
@Toomh 1650-2363-1788
@Noots 5343-8495-1755
@revisionist 3523-2828-6120
@mccabe1990 2079-7485-0747
@Oren 4038-7217-0178
@Brinicles 0817-4956-4313
@clive 2809-8380-1227
@FerretPersona 3781-0230-8336

@Taiyo I have added you too

Please add me too: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

added you... you didn't added me.

Toomh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wachtus

465. Posted:

Toomh wrote:

Wachtus wrote:

Hy
I added the following folks:
@LevelComplete 4742-5648-5526
@Fyrien 2938-6900-3918
@Joe007 0705-2875-0007
@randName 1564-2702-7915
@Yosh91 1032-1354-9932
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@lordzephyr 5214-9937-1041
@Meveriton 2809-8098-9729
@wolon 0688-5241-3897
@Shu 1521-2559-6475
@Charlaina 4725-7932-8708
@mjp537 3196-3716-6176
@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654
@Buster 0877-0713-6676
@Zereile 0430-9628-3977
@Grezzer 2380-3084-8935
@Toomh 1650-2363-1788
@Noots 5343-8495-1755
@revisionist 3523-2828-6120
@mccabe1990 2079-7485-0747
@Oren 4038-7217-0178
@Brinicles 0817-4956-4313
@clive 2809-8380-1227
@FerretPersona 3781-0230-8336

@Taiyo I have added you too

Please add me too: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

added you... you didn't added me.

Sorry, my bad. I just added you

FC: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JonasKP

466. Posted:

New FC as my system had a Friend malfunction aparently
FC 1306-6765-9827...
Readding people

JonasKP

3DS Friend Code: 1306-6765-9827

AuthorMessage
Avatar

molag

467. Posted:

added @Gameshen @Ryanb @RenKitten @Tabris @Anarking @SephiTrax @senbon @Godmodder @Wachtus
i'm at 95/100 friends so plz dont add me now thx :)

Edited on by molag

3DS Mii: Molag
3DS Friend Code: 5386-8467-8548

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wachtus

468. Posted:

@Toomh can you please add my brother too?
His FC is 3282 - 3440 - 0764

FC: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CoregBlue

469. Posted:

added:

@SephirothUK
@JonasKP

FC: 3883-6280-2841 :)

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toomh

470. Posted:

Wachtus wrote:

@Toomh can you please add my brother too?
His FC is 3282 - 3440 - 0764

Added...

Toomh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

S4ndm4n

471. Posted:

Wachtus wrote:

@Toomh can you please add my brother too?
His FC is 3282 - 3440 - 0764

I added you and your brother dude.
FCC: 2251-4396-8609

S4ndm4n

AuthorMessage
Avatar

S4ndm4n

472. Posted:

JonasKP wrote:

New FC as my system had a Friend malfunction aparently
FC 1306-6765-9827...
Readding people

Added you too!
2251-4396-8609

S4ndm4n

AuthorMessage
Avatar

senbon

473. Posted:

I've added (most of?) those that have added me. If I've missed anyone please notify me, thank you!

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0356-8730

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ants85

474. Posted:

Hey, please add me at 1865-0180-7617 thanks
@Ants85 me if you've added me and aren't someone i've added.
People i've added:
@LevelComplete 4742-5648-5526

@Fyrien 2938-6900-3918

@Joe007 0705-2875-0007
@randName 1564-2702-7915
@Yosh91 1032-1354-9932

@AugenNDL 0791-1967-6654

@lordzephyr 5214-9937-1041

@Meveriton 2809-8098-9729

@wolon 0688-5241-3897
@Shu 1521-2559-6475

@Charlaina 4725-7932-8708

@mjp537 3196-3716-6176

@Buster 0877-0713-6676

@Zereile 0430-9628-3977

@Grezzer 2380-3084-8935

@Toomh 1650-2363-1788
@Noots 5343-8495-1755

@revisionist 3523-2828-6120
@mccabe1990 2079-7485-0747

@Oren 4038-7217-0178
@Brinicles 0817-4956-4313
@clive 2809-8380-1227
@FerretPersona 3781-0230-8336
@Wachtus 4441-98-37-1782
@Wachtus bro 3282 - 3440 - 0764
@Taiyo 3566-2063-9662
@WYLD-WOO 1762-3796-6485
@S4ndm4n 2251-4396-8609
@senbon 1118-0356-8730

Edit: More people i've added:
@SephiTrax 4012-4864-9314

Edited on by Ants85

3DS Friend Code: 1865-0180-7617

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SephiTrax

475. Posted:

I've added more than 80 people but only 7 added me back.

So a quick reminder ADD FC 4012-4864-9314

Also Cotillion > Shadowthrone :P

SephiTrax

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ants85

476. Posted:

SephiTrax wrote:

I've added more than 80 people but only 7 added me back.

So a quick reminder ADD FC 4012-4864-9314

Also Cotillion > Shadowthrone :P

I've Added you fella. add me with my numbers below. cheers

3DS Friend Code: 1865-0180-7617

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wachtus

477. Posted:

senbon wrote:

I've added (most of?) those that have added me. If I've missed anyone please notify me, thank you!

I just added you. Can you please add me too 4441 - 9837 - 1782

SephiTrax wrote:

I've added more than 80 people but only 7 added me back.

So a quick reminder ADD FC 4012-4864-9314

Also Cotillion > Shadowthrone :P

Can you please add my bro too? FC 3282 - 3440 - 0764

FC: 4441 - 9837 - 1782

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dsquall

478. Posted:

@SephirothUK
@Taiyo
@Wachtus & ur brother lol
@JonasKP
@CoregBlue
@S4ndm4n
@Ants95
@SephiTrax

Added you all =).

My FC is 3325-2651-2258

Edited on by Dsquall

FC: 3325-2651-2258

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mattygargs

479. Posted:

Hi mine is 1005-9759-2380 and name gargs. Will add anyone you sends me

Mattygargs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mattygargs

480. Posted:

I've added @Myles-Kun @WYLD-WOO @lvlcomp @Fyrien @Joe007 @randName @Yosh91 @AugenNDL @lordzephyr @Meveriton @wolon @Shu @Charliana

Mattygargs