Forums

Topic: Bravely Default - Friend Exchange Thread

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,062

xXShadeXx

So ive added everybody. ANd @mogari it would seem I wasnt added to your 3ds. maybe you miss typed or something try again real quick to make sure.
And there were a couple new people on here not sure who though that I added but hadnt added me. You can go ahead and add me because everyones been officially added

FC: 0662-3909-5725

Rob234111

Hey everyone! Add my FC and tag me in a reply with your FC so I can add you back!

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

chaddfc

Desperately wanting to find an elixer mammon! :// ive had like 5 ether mammons...UGH! Add me please and as soon as i get one ill protect and send as well!

Friend Code : 2122 - 7195 - 1635

ADD ME I ADD BACK : 2122 - 7195 - 1635

chaddfc

please add back!

ADD ME I ADD BACK : 2122 - 7195 - 1635

Kram

@xXShadeXx
yes, you can have 20 friends and 20 guests. Also I believe you get a villager for every "new" friend or guest added, but you cannot get another every time you update from old friends.

@chaddfc
add me, I have a Mammon w/ elixir on sent. =) I have two in fact, but it all depends on luck whether it is sent to you or not.

Friend Code: 0619 - 4706 - 2436
ID: Kram
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Pokemon Y, Code of Princess
Friend Safari Type: Dark
3 Friend Safari Pokemon: Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

Kram

Hey all I need more people to get max damage sent to help others so here's a link to help give you all ideas. This can be done with a monk also beside a swordmaster as shown on the video. Chapter 8 is hell on hard mode when you have to fight 4 bosses at once and even 5 bosses for one group. Summon friends really is a life saver so keep trying to get 999999 power and send it to us all.

Edited on by Kram

Mogari

Hey @Kram thanks for the add!
Your character really helped me for a dragon battle for the "spoiler" asterisk quest !!

Mogari

3DS Friend Code: 4613-7734-9968 | Nintendo Network ID: Mogrich

Kram

@Mogari
Glad I could help, btw once you summon me for a battle and have been greyed out just delete me and later update your data again when you can to receive my name again. You can summon me all over again for those hard battles. Don't forget about abilinking me to one of your character, I have all jobs mastered. Have fun.

Edited on by Kram

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic