Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Bravely Default - Friend Exchange Thread

Showing 1,521 to 1,540 of 3,836

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,521. Posted:

In the process of adding... I've added those that are at the start of the thread. Please add me playas!

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rokujoyouhei

1,522. Posted:

Airoen wrote:

@rokujoyouhei, what is your FC name?

@Airoen my FC name should be Vinh

FC 0791-1579-7507 - Name - Vinh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morlu

1,523. Posted:

Add me Morlu
2208-5691-7396

Adding all people here and past pages!

Morlu

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cronolegnd

1,524. Posted:

Added
@Drakedose
@gnolaum
@Morlu

Edited on by Cronolegnd

FC: 1607-3374-3302

AuthorMessage
Avatar

YamazakiRobert

1,525. Posted:

Just added some people from my last post
Thanks for everybody using the active list
@acoen333
@adachi
@adrunkmunkey14
@Ahrbok
@Aonur
@apollonl
@Bishop13
@boinc
@Cerberusnz
@Circa93
@Crisco
@Cyfon
@deztructicus
@Drakedose
@Erodexia
@EXkreuz
@Fossilpaste
@frg666
@Godsaiyan
@goodmeister
@Guiler
@Johnissik
@Linkofhyrule860
@lucascv
@Madfoon
@MechaGG
@NastyN8er
@Nodens
@oliownage
@Onaslay
@Rayved
@RoiC
@ruphio
@ryan87ds
@Ryr
@Saelve
@Sophianichy
@soulkyper
@Spesa467
@verny44
@whatuneed
@willow07
@zema7777

YamazakiRobert

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0101-7679 | Nintendo Network ID: robertyamazaki

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morlu

1,526. Posted:

Added @me9tballs and @Chronolegnd and @yamuza adding everyone I see as well add me ill be added everyone.

Add me Morlu
2208-5691-7396

Edited on by Morlu

Morlu

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetaAle90

1,527. Posted:

Add me!! FC is 3754-6410-7370
I already added: (adding more soon)
@Lunar
@noob_woodpecker
@soulhunterX
@d4g
@Rikard5555
@marek012
@Morlu
@me9aballs
@Cronolegnd
@zeux
@coolitnowjim
@YamazakiRobert
@Kaiden7
@Airoen
@Ralek85
@Azeriel
@Dardenator
@AcornHead
@apollonl
@Saelve
@gnolaum
@RobPiazzaJr89
@DemonicRay

Edited on by MetaAle90

FC 3754-6410-7370

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,528. Posted:

added

@WYLD-WOO
@LevelComplete
@Fyrien
@Joe007
@randName
@Yosh91
@AugenNDL
@lordzypher
@Meveriton
@wolon
@Shu
@Chronolegnd
@Yamazaki
@MetaAle90
@zeux

please add me gang!

Edited on by me9aballs

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,529. Posted:

MetaAle90 wrote:

Add me!! FC is 3757-6410-7370
I already added: (adding more soon)
@Lunar
@noob_woodpecker
@soulhunterX
@d4g
@Rikard5555
@marek012
@Morlu

your code is invalid

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

coolitnowjim

1,530. Posted:

2535-3771-2975

3DS FC: 2535-3771-2975

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetaAle90

1,531. Posted:

me9aballs wrote:

MetaAle90 wrote:

Add me!! FC is 3757-6410-7370
I already added: (adding more soon)
@Lunar
@noob_woodpecker
@soulhunterX
@d4g
@Rikard5555
@marek012
@Morlu

your code is invalid

Ty! posted 1 number wrong, fixed it already :)

FC 3754-6410-7370

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,532. Posted:

MetaAle90 wrote:

me9aballs wrote:

MetaAle90 wrote:

Add me!! FC is 3757-6410-7370
I already added: (adding more soon)
@Lunar
@noob_woodpecker
@soulhunterX
@d4g
@Rikard5555
@marek012
@Morlu

your code is invalid

Ty! posted 1 number wrong, fixed it already :)

whats the correct code...i cant see it anywhere?

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetaAle90

1,533. Posted:

me9aballs wrote:

MetaAle90 wrote:

me9aballs wrote:

MetaAle90 wrote:

Add me!! FC is 3757-6410-7370
I already added: (adding more soon)
@Lunar
@noob_woodpecker
@soulhunterX
@d4g
@Rikard5555
@marek012
@Morlu

your code is invalid

Ty! posted 1 number wrong, fixed it already :)

whats the correct code...i cant see it anywhere?

3754-6410-7370

FC 3754-6410-7370

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,534. Posted:

added
@coolitnowjim

please add me

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeux

1,535. Posted:

Plz add me my FC 2423-3546-9229

2423-3546-9229

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rokujoyouhei

1,536. Posted:

I've added
@gnolaum
@Zeux
@Morlu
@Ralek85
@Oliownage

Add me and i will add back as soon as i can!

FC 0791-1579-7507 - Name - Vinh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Azeriel

1,537. Posted:

Added @Crony, @Kaiden7 and @Sanure

FC: 2895-7828-4792

AuthorMessage
Avatar

me9aballs

1,538. Posted:

Just added:
@rokujoyouhei
@Saelve

Thanks for the add!
0645-7140-9834

Edited on by me9aballs

me9aballs

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7140-9834 | Nintendo Network ID: dickjahn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Saelve

1,539. Posted:

Still working my way through the active list, if you added me, and I haven't added you yet, I'll have it done today/tomorrow.

Thanks all!

Saelve

3797-6161-6694

Saelve

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetaAle90

1,540. Posted:

rokujoyouhei wrote:

I've added
@gnolaum
@Zeux
@Morlu
@Ralek85
@Oliownage

Add me and i will add back as soon as i can!

Just added u :) my FC 3754-6410-7330

FC 3754-6410-7370