Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Bravely Default - Friend Exchange Thread

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 3,965

AuthorMessage
scorpy_san

scorpy_san

1,141. Posted:

Sti11e added

FC : 1349-4515-7059

AuthorMessage
ruphio

ruphio

1,142. Posted:

added everyone on AcornHead's Active List! Please add me back! - so pumped for this game.
friend code: 0705-3523-4785

ruphio - FC: 0705-3523-4785

AuthorMessage
scorpy_san

scorpy_san

1,143. Posted:

Ruphio added

FC : 1349-4515-7059

AuthorMessage
ZeColmeia

ZeColmeia

1,144. Posted:

Hey :)

Im adding everyone that quotes my name and a few others i see posting here even wout mentioning me. So if you didnt quote me feel free to add me and u might get "bonus" friend... lol

I have, atm, a lvl 96 party with about 14-16 of 24 jobs maxed out. So feel free to use the abilink utility ;)

Trying to max out all of them soon so keep refreshing!

Edited on by ZeColmeia

FC: 2895-7580-3846

AuthorMessage
ruphio

ruphio

1,145. Posted:

thanks scorpy!

added you ZeColmeia

And thank you Acorn for updating active people - it helps a lot!

Edited on by ruphio

ruphio - FC: 0705-3523-4785

AuthorMessage
scorpy_san

scorpy_san

1,146. Posted:

Added @zecolmeia
Fc 1349-4515-7059

FC : 1349-4515-7059

AuthorMessage
Aonur

Aonur

1,147. Posted:

I have the next ones:

@doctorb 3196-4698-2099
@Quixotical 5000-3518-0954
@Luvi 2938-7417-8604
@x3kevin 4441-9210-3944
@3verlast 0275-9008-9041
@LeetBeet 0173-2530-5935
@sti11e 3110-4543-1146
@Ionan 5300-9269-9305
@Sqm 2552-1816-5497

Add me please. My FC: Narko 4098-4073-8591

Aonur

AuthorMessage
Akayen

Akayen

1,148. Posted:

My friend list is now full, so I'm sorry to those who added me that I won't be able to add back!

Friend Code: 1435 - 5239 - 2272

AuthorMessage
ryan87ds

ryan87ds

1,149. Posted:

Added everyone who added me!

My friends list isn't full yet so feel free to add!!! ;)

FC: 0877-1574-2645

Edited on by ryan87ds

FC: 0877-1574-2645

AuthorMessage
Ionan

Ionan

1,150. Posted:

I added everyone that mentioned me and also added:

@LeetBeet
@3verlast
@x3kevin
@Axitros
@AcornHead
@Stubbz06
@WYLD-WOO
@Toomh

Edited on by Ionan

Ionan

AuthorMessage
frg666

frg666

1,151. Posted:

Hi, My friend code is 5429-8111-8833; please everyone add me and tell me your code so i can add back, i'm really in need of friends e.e

frg666

AuthorMessage
ruphio

ruphio

1,152. Posted:

frg666 wrote:

Hi, My friend code is 5429-8111-8833; please everyone add me and tell me your code so i can add back, i'm really in need of friends e.e

added :)

ruphio - FC: 0705-3523-4785

AuthorMessage
scorpy_san

scorpy_san

1,153. Posted:

frg666 wrote:

Hi, My friend code is 5429-8111-8833; please everyone add me and tell me your code so i can add back, i'm really in need of friends e.e

added.
FC : 1349-4515-7059

FC : 1349-4515-7059

AuthorMessage
NastyN8er

NastyN8er

1,154. Posted:

Please add me. I just added. First time I have ever added friends!!!
@JonTL
@drkRaider
@Reedhackman
@scorpy_san
@ruphio
@frg666
@WRLD-WOO

@ anyone else willing to add me
FC: 3196-3613-2525

friend code 3196-3613-2525

AuthorMessage
NastyN8er

NastyN8er

1,155. Posted:

ZeColmeia wrote:

Hey :)

Im adding everyone that quotes my name and a few others i see posting here even wout mentioning me. So if you didnt quote me feel free to add me and u might get "bonus" friend... lol

I have, atm, a lvl 96 party with about 14-16 of 24 jobs maxed out. So feel free to use the abilink utility ;)

Trying to max out all of them soon so keep refreshing!

I added you and lonan too

FC: listed below ;)

friend code 3196-3613-2525

AuthorMessage
NastyN8er

NastyN8er

1,156. Posted:

Aonur wrote:

I have the next ones:

@doctorb 3196-4698-2099
@Quixotical 5000-3518-0954
@Luvi 2938-7417-8604
@x3kevin 4441-9210-3944
@3verlast 0275-9008-9041
@LeetBeet 0173-2530-5935
@sti11e 3110-4543-1146
@Ionan 5300-9269-9305
@Sqm 2552-1816-5497

Add me please. My FC: Narko 4098-4073-8591

I just added you Aonur. Please add me as well. Thanks!

friend code 3196-3613-2525

AuthorMessage
Erodexia

Erodexia

1,157. Posted:

Please add me, I just startedD : Erodexia 5257-9770-0092. I'll add back if you let me know you added me.

Erodexia

AuthorMessage
NastyN8er

NastyN8er

1,158. Posted:

Just added you. Please add back!

friend code 3196-3613-2525

AuthorMessage
NFERNO

NFERNO

1,159. Posted:

I added back:

@JonTL
@ruphio

Have room for about 5 more.

3DS FC: 4382-3311-2263

AuthorMessage
Broseidon

Broseidon

1,160. Posted:

Hey everybody. I've added everyone from the active list up to this page. Any add backs would be appreciated.

Added lately:
@Erodexia
@NFERNO
@JonTL
@ruphio
@NastyN8er
@JMoon
@FlashVilar
@scorpy_san
@yamazaki
@k3toku
@leetbeet
@luvi
@3verlast

FC: 3454-0922-9073