Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 221 to 240 of 282

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Sorry I missed the races, but family first, right? I hope I'll be able to make it, but I honestly think I'll be out of Wifi from 2-8 on Fridays for a while.

For sure knuckles family always first hopefully we can race again soon. I hope I can keep hosting this race every friday. I currently run a group of about 12 members who play various games. We are going to start playing Animal Crossing and Mario Golf. We currently play ATV, Heroes of Ruin and Harvest Moon 1 night a week for a couple hours. Bt the time Mario Golf gets here something will need to come off my list and its going to be ATV or Heroes of Ruin. I will decide when the time comes.

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Windy

Im going to take a break from the Animal Crossing tonight to play some ATV! Here we come @Knuckles!

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Knuckles

@Windy I can't be home, in Wifi from 2-7 on fridays, I told you that, but no, you wouldn't do 2-3 quick races with me right after the last one. Oh, and tell me, if I have a dollar, and you have a dollar, who is richer? Its the same with the ATV scores. The lower you are with a tied score means you had it earliest.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy I can't be home, in Wifi from 2-7 on fridays, I told you that, but no, you wouldn't do 2-3 quick races with me right after the last one. Oh, and tell me, if I have a dollar, and you have a dollar, who is richer? Its the same with the ATV scores. The lower you are with a tied score means you had it earliest.

What in the world are you talkin about? I start these races every friday at 7pm sharp usually. I race 5 races then I start a new game. Then race 5 then start a new game. then race 5 races then start a new game. I do 4 rounds of this every week which takes about 90 minutes of my time. It is not my fault one Bit that you missed it or that your Time frame doesn;'t fit mine. If you cant be a good sport about this you shouldnt play. Just because you lost your rank to Gavin is not my problem one bit! ***Knuckles has been removed from Friends list****

I also suggest that you might want to start hosting your own races so that it can be on your time. That way there won''t ever be a problem for you. Believe it or not I have things to do that's why I do a scheduled get together

Edited on by Windy

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Let me back-up and say I'm sorry. I was unjustly upset about missing the races, and if that cost me a 3DS friend, then shame on me.

Knuckles it takes a good man to back up and say I apologize. No hard feelings man and hopefully see you next friday to get your rank back or on Animal Crossing Next week on ATV were going to race 1 lap races on each track and race every single track

Edited on by Windy

Knuckles

@Windy Thank you. I was honestly scared that you deleted me.

The reason I'm gone on fridays is family related, I'm gone from "2-7" but its really 1:30-7:40ish. I was really upset because I spent 15 minutes in the ATV lobby trying to get in to the last race hoping I didn't miss the last race. I was upset because I managed to get a hold of you through ACNL, and because you didn't race, it got me upset. I was mainly upset about trying to get in for so long with no luck.
But it doesn't matter now, I'll try my best to make it. See you on the track.

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Thank you. I was honestly scared that you deleted me.

The reason I'm gone on fridays is family related, I'm gone from "2-7" but its really 1:30-7:40ish. I was really upset because I spent 15 minutes in the ATV lobby trying to get in to the last race hoping I didn't miss the last race. I was upset because I managed to get a hold of you through ACNL, and because you didn't race, it got me upset. I was mainly upset about trying to get in for so long with no luck.
But it doesn't matter now, I'll try my best to make it. See you on the track.

I have faith Knuckles you will sit atop the standings again very soon You are very good. Just a little about me. I don't host these games so I can be ranked #1 I do it cause plain and simple.......the game is Fun. I'm an old guy and rankings don't mean squat Next week I will also try and stretch out my play about 30 minutes longer. My problem is I have to be up at 5am on saturdays for work

Edited on by Windy

Knuckles

@Windy Ah, thanks for trying to stay up for me. As for me, I like to say I made 1st, and if I am good enough, I try to keep it as long as possible. But in ATV, I want to be the first guy to max out the leaderboards. Not to keep it, just be the first to do it.

Oh, and I grew up as a gamer on the SEGA Genesis and GBA, so I know about having good old fashioned fun.

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Ah, thanks for trying to stay up for me. As for me, I like to say I made 1st, and if I am good enough, I try to keep it as long as possible. But in ATV, I want to be the first guy to max out the leaderboards. Not to keep it, just be the first to do it.

Oh, and I grew up as a gamer on the SEGA Genesis and GBA, so I know about having good old fashioned fun.

I am a big sega Fan! I loved genesis, saturn and Dreamcast. So much fun all 3. I played so much Phantasy Star Online when that was huge on Dreamcast. I wish sega would convert that over to 3DS. It would be a huge hit.

Knuckles

Missed the races again. Made it in time to see Windy playing for 15 minutes on my FL. Couldn't join in though. I was trying to get in from 7:45-8:00. Oh well, there is always next week.

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

Knuckles I'm so tired from work dude. Seriously I'm headed to bed. I promise sometime this weekend I will get ya some races. I thought I could do an extra half hour but I have to get up at 4am

Knuckles

@Windy I wasn't asking to race you right now.
I remember you said you had to wake up early on Saturday, and I completely understand.
I re-read my post, and it wasn't in the tone I typed it in. I didn't mind missing the games, because I knew you tried to help me. I said "oh well, there is next week" because I really meant it, not totally depressed, oh woe is me.

The Master Emeraloggery

Windy

@Knuckles I saw you on as I was shutting down my 3DS for the night I seriously thought about joining you but I was fading the last 5 races I got in last night. We need to do something to get more people on Fridays. There just doesnt seem any interest in this game online. it plays pretty much flawless online other than a few track bugs which you just learn and avoid. But online interest is just real thin. We had 3 racers last night for about 5 races then there was only 2 of us for the last 15 races. Ive also started this thing where we race 1 lap. its very exciting and makes it where you can race every track in about 35 minutes

Edited on by Windy

Windy

@Knuckles would you be ok if we changed this event to Tuesday nights? I can play as late as I want on those nights and start earlier or later. Let me know cause I might change this to tuesdays

Megapowered

i'd be up for it on tuesday nights

POWER UP!
3ds FC 330845789222, name is Thomas

Windy

Starting 1 week from this tuesday ATV will move nights to Tuesday @ 7PM pacific time. I can play as late as I want on Tuesdays and will also try to advertise this event a little more to recruit more players. I would really like to get enough to run an 8 player elimination tournament for a free brand new 3DS game to the winner. If I can get 2 games Hosted and going going for the next month I will host an elimination tournament with a 3DS game going to the winner. We need a 2nd host would anyone be interested?

Edited on by Windy

Windy

@Knuckles were going to take this week off then we will start new on Tuesdays. If we can get 8 people excited about playing I will host an elimination tourney

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.