Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 9,661 to 9,680 of 28,944

Justin83593

I added you! Can you order the furniture and I'll buy it from you? I'll order all the rococo furniture in my catalog and you can have it.

Usagi wrote:

@musicmind53 @justin83593 im looking for rococo furniture too i have rococo candlesticks rococo wall rococo dresser and rococo armoire

ACNL Name: Justin
Town: Yeezus
Fruit: Peach (but I have all fruit)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5038-3581 | Twitter:

TheSadCat

Usagi wrote:

@thesadcat now I'm ready but i don't have your friendcode... ^^''

here it is 5327 1501 2935

TheSadCat

Usagi

@justin83593 sure no problem!

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

Sk1tt135

BeepBop wrote:

@iNma, thanks for the add. I added you too.

I have added the following people so please add me too:
@BorgKitten
@KMangos
@Kinsale
@Rini-Mini-Moon
@Sk1tt135
@Play-Doh_25

I added the following people 1 -4 days ago but you still haven't added me yet:
@CodeineH
@Uberdaemon
@Berserker99
@eNekoNinja
@MrFriday
@MF_Maximillion
@Sossow
@ZenNoodle
@MothsDarkness
@Lauren41
@Harry241413
@Aatam
@Boodle

When I play tonight, I'd like to visit people since so many have been visiting me. If your town is going to be open, tell me what fruit or other stuff you might need so I can bring it with me if I have it. I have some duplicate Nintendo stuff from the fortune cookies at the store and from the Fireworks show that I could trade as well as bells. Just tell me what you need/want and I'll see if I can help. I'll try to keep checking back before I start playing tonight. I'll open my town tomorrow evening for anyone that wants to visit that will respect my rules listed in the signature.

Hopefully, I'll see ya in a little while!

Added you! Let's play!

Name: Jessie
Town: Cupcakes
Native fruit: cherries
Got all tools, working on silver versions and gold.
Looking to connect with mature players who don't destroy flowers or towns.
FC: 2637-9990-1351.

Musicmind53

Justin83593 wrote:

I have a rococo chair and table. I'll have to order them (because I also am looking for rococo series )

Musicmind53 wrote:

Can anyone order me anything from the rococo series? I have none right now but I'm aiming for a rococo themed room. Anything from the series will do! I will play bells in return.

That sounds good. Thank you. So you'll have them tomorrow then, right?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf information:

Name: Heather
Town name: Tranquil
Native fruit: Peach
Friend code: 0705 - 2920 - 1025

Justin83593

Thank you soo much! This means a lot. I'm one step closer to completing the set!

Usagi wrote:

@justin83593 sure no problem!

Musicmind53

Usagi wrote:

@musicmind53 @justin83593 im looking for rococo furniture too i have rococo candlesticks rococo wall rococo dresser and rococo armoire

Oh wow lots of rococo haha. Would you be able to order those for me?

Edited on by Musicmind53

Animal Crossing: New Leaf information:

Name: Heather
Town name: Tranquil
Native fruit: Peach
Friend code: 0705 - 2920 - 1025

Sinnamon

Musicmind53 wrote:

Usagi wrote:

Oh wow lots of rococo haha. Would you be able to order those for me?

Added @justin82593 Added u plz add n open gates I need 3 signatures

Edited on by Sinnamon

Sinnamon code: 3497-0244-8046

jodene

ZakGee wrote:

Howdy. I'm fairly new to NL and just wanted to add some friends to the roster so I can get better luck with turnips and fruit. Anyone interested, add me and I'll add you as well.

zak i got a new 3ds so my number has changed 3711-7815-1033

jodene

jodene

MastaSo wrote:

Looking for more towns to visit and having visitors come by. I promise to add anyone who add me (see FC in signature).

i got a new 3ds ,my new code is 3711-7815-1033

jodene

jodene

DoctaSpock wrote:

kriegenin wrote:

I just started this version last week and would like to add new friends! Add me and I will too
cya Quacko's

i have a new 3ds, heres my new code 3711-7815-1033
added! im doctaspock.
FC: 077446586925

jodene

David021

Hey guys! Add me if you want fruit or just another friend on animal crossing! I have all the fruit now....

Also, if anyone has gold nuggets they're not planning to use, I would love to make a trade!
I could swap my amethyst, silver, or sapphire for one if you were interested. Or something else you wanted that I could look out for.

Name: David.
Town Name: Wardrobe.
Friend Code (3DS): 3711-7795-9422
Native Fruit: Pears.
Looking For: Blue furniture, gold nuggets/gold furniture/golden roses, robo furniture, perfect fruit, good turnip prices...
Can Offer: Money, fossils, silver axes, fruit, etc....

Suzie17

Not impressed with whoever took my silver watering can yesterday! I love having people over but my 1 rule is you can take anything but not stuff near my house.

Fc 4339 2893 6620

BeepBop

To the following people, thanks for adding me:
@Rini-Mini-Moon
@Sk1tt135
@MrFriday
@MikeyBoy44
@Pix336

I added the following people so please add me back:
@JessieMarvel
@thesadcat
@Usagi

I will be visiting people and opening my town later tonight. I will post when I'm opening which will probably be somewhere between 6:45 -7:45 pm Eastern Standard Time. I live in Indiana. Let me know what you need so I can bring it when I visit.

Whoever took @Suzi17's silver watering can needs to give it back. Those of us that open our towns shouldn't have to worry about people stealing and/or ruining stuff in our town. If it's not fruit, you should ask if you can have it before taking something unless it was given directly to you. It's just common courtesy.

Have an AWESOME day!

BeepBop's Friend Code: 5300-8233-4781
Town name: Elysium
I have perfect apples, all fruit including persimmons, and bamboo.
*I am reorganizing and have a lot of items and turnips on the ground so my town isn't open to visitors but I can come to your town just to trade.

Suzie17

BeepBop wrote:

To the following people, thanks for adding me:
@Rini-Mini-Moon
@Sk1tt135
@MrFriday
@MikeyBoy44
@Pix336

I added the following people so please add me back:
@JessieMarvel
@thesadcat
@Usagi

I will be visiting people and opening my town later tonight. I will post when I'm opening which will probably be somewhere between 6:45 -7:45 pm Eastern Standard Time. I live in Indiana. Let me know what you need so I can bring it when I visit.

Whoever took @Suzi17's silver watering can needs to give it back. Those of us that open our towns shouldn't have to worry about people stealing and/or ruining stuff in our town. If it's not fruit, you should ask if you can have it before taking something unless it was given directly to you. It's just common courtesy.

Have an AWESOME day!

Thank you beepbop, I think I know who took it &, hope that person returns it.

Fc 4339 2893 6620

BlueToad

Hey guys,
I have a villager, Melba moving out very soon. If you want her please comment what you will give me for her. I know it's not the right thread but I'm a bit desperate I will accept: money,baskets of perfect peaches and lots of hybrid flowers for her.
Please reply soon..
thanks

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

BeepBop

@Suzie17, you're welcome. If they don't return it, you should tell us who it is. LOL

I'm at work right now and we don't have Wi-Fi but I'm going to add you when I get home.

BeepBop's Friend Code: 5300-8233-4781
Town name: Elysium
I have perfect apples, all fruit including persimmons, and bamboo.
*I am reorganizing and have a lot of items and turnips on the ground so my town isn't open to visitors but I can come to your town just to trade.

Justin83593

@usagi can we trade tonight? It's 7am where I live now.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic