Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 9,421 to 9,440 of 28,944

BeepBop

@rnewstrom, I added you Ryan!
@liltiki, I keep getting "Error code: 006-0811. The server is undergoing maintenance. Please Try again later." I've never had this message before.

I'm going to have dinner with my boyfriend and then try to come back on later.

BeepBop's Friend Code: 5300-8233-4781
Town name: Elysium
I have perfect apples, all fruit including persimmons, and bamboo.
*I am reorganizing and have a lot of items and turnips on the ground so my town isn't open to visitors but I can come to your town just to trade.

ShanziiACFan

BeepBop wrote:

Elysium is open for at least the next 30 minutes! Read bottom for rules while visiting. You can take flowers from the bottom right hand corner of my town. I have a decent sized flower patch there.

I have added the following people so you need to add me too:
@Lucy454
@Harry241413
@ShanziiACFan
@Rocket
@Juparana
@Aatam
@Boodle

I still need pears, bamboo, and perfect fruit other than apples. I know perfect fruit that is not native will only grow into regular fruit. I want to display baskets of it. Please best friend me once you get to my town because soon, I will only be opening my town to my best friend list. For those that don't know how to best friend someone, there's a green icon of people on the map page in the bottom left hand corner when you're in someone's town. Click it and then click the person and say yes or okay. Also while visiting me or anyone, make sure to SAVE FREQUENTLY in case the internet becomes unstable. See you soon!

Added Also, I have pears if you still need them x and ill have some perfect ones soon too they just need to regrow x

Name: Shan
Friend Code: 0791-1604-3291
Town name: Daltona
Fruit: I have them all but my native fruit is the pear
Villagers: Flurry, Freya, Simon, Curt, Eugene, Chevre, Jay, Rosie, Antonio

BeepBop

Thanks @ShanziiACFan! I do still need them. There is a server error right now so I can't open my gate. I'll try to open it again later after dinner.

*I am reorganizing and have a lot of items and turnips on the ground so my town isn't open to visitors but I can come to your town just to trade.

Pooper

BeepBop wrote:

Elysium is open for at least the next 30 minutes! Read bottom for rules while visiting. You can take flowers from the bottom right hand corner of my town. I have a decent sized flower patch there.

I have added the following people so you need to add me too:
@Lucy454
@Harry241413
@ShanziiACFan
@Rocket
@Juparana
@Aatam
@Boodle

I still need pears, bamboo, and perfect fruit other than apples. I know perfect fruit that is not native will only grow into regular fruit. I want to display baskets of it. Please best friend me once you get to my town because soon, I will only be opening my town to my best friend list. For those that don't know how to best friend someone, there's a green icon of people on the map page in the bottom left hand corner when you're in someone's town. Click it and then click the person and say yes or okay. Also while visiting me or anyone, make sure to SAVE FREQUENTLY in case the internet becomes unstable. See you soon!

Added you back.

Please no running in my town. Native fruit: pears FC 0189 8993 6844 pooper

Liltiki

@GradyJeffers
I have added you as well. Please add me too. Thank you!

[/quote]

Beebob, you have me, didn't you? liltiki =Cubby in London?

[/quote]

Hee hee

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

Ret723

Ill add all of u:D

Rachel

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0248-5042

ShanziiACFan

BeepBop wrote:

Thanks @ShanziiACFan! I do still need them. There is a server error right now so I can't open my gate. I'll try to open it again later after dinner.

Yeah there was for me too I don't know what happened but it's fixed now I have pears right now but no perfect pears yet x they'll probably regrow tomorrow x

BeautyB_2013

Hey everyone! Please add me if you haven't already. Friend Code is in the signature. All I ask is no running or chopping down trees in my town. Thanks

Name: BeautyB
Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Town: Perfect
Friend Code: 1950-8370-3072
Fruit: Apples

Justin83593

Come on over guys. My gate is open for the next hour!

ACNL Name: Justin
Town: Yeezus
Fruit: Peach (but I have all fruit)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5038-3581 | Twitter:

Musicmind53

Hello, I'm looking for someone who has pears that they are willing to give to me. I can give something in return if desired. I'm striving to get every kind of fruit, and it's the only one I'm missing. My name's Heather, my town name is Tranquil, and my friend code is 0705 - 2920 - 1025. I'm also just looking for people to play with, so feel free to add me even if you don't have pears. Oh, and my native fruit is peaches if anyone needs!

Edited on by Musicmind53

Animal Crossing: New Leaf information:

Name: Heather
Town name: Tranquil
Native fruit: Peach
Friend code: 0705 - 2920 - 1025

Jhopso

anyone with good turnip prices?

Jhopso

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2776-7207 | Twitter:

Suzie17

cat36 wrote:

I need friends to come visit. My friend code is 3308-5184-0179. Thanks. Cat36

I have added you cat. My code is...4339 2893 6620
I dont have any friends at the moment.

Fc 4339 2893 6620

BeepBop

Hello everyone! Last night there was a server error and then I jgot busy and didn't get a chance to open up later. I will be open tonight probably around 5 or 6 pm Eastern Standard Time. I live in Indiana. I will make sure to post that my town, Elysium, is open and for how long. I want to visit other towns too.

If you add me, make sure you let me know so I can add you before I start playing. Otherwise, it won't be until after.

Have a great day!

cats4chrissie

open to adding new people, just give me your code and name and ill happy do it if returned

Name: Chrissie
Town Name: meowtown
Friend Code (3DS): 4983-5209-6604
Native Fruit: Oranges
Please dont ruin any flowers:(

ShanziiACFan

cats4chrissie wrote:

open to adding new people, just give me your code and name and ill happy do it if returned

Ill add you x

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic