Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Showing 9,061 to 9,080 of 20,143

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vex223

9,061. Posted:

BeautyB_2013 wrote:

Vex223 wrote:

BeautyB_2013 wrote:

Anyone on? If someone is on can I visit your town please? I'm looking for pears.

You can visit mine! Pears a' pleanty.

Thanks! I just added you. Please add me back.

Added! Gates open :)

Vex223

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0175-7997

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shad0wdash

9,062. Posted:

My gate is opened

My friend code 5472-6294-1168 feel free to quote me and give your friend code to. ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF IS THE ONLY ONLINE GAME I HAVE BUT IM GETTING POKEMON Y : 3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LinktotheFuture

9,063. Posted:

Rini-Mini-Moon wrote:

@Linktothefuture what is your friend code?
Anyone else wants to have some fruit? Or visit a perfect town? :-D

1547-5282-6926

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kmangos

9,064. Posted:

@Vex223 I added u, mine is 1161-1025-6085
Name: Katie

Kmangos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kirby571

9,065. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Rini-Mini-Moon wrote:

@Linktothefuture what is your friend code?
Anyone else wants to have some fruit? Or visit a perfect town? :-D

1547-5282-6926

Kirby571

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kirby571

9,066. Posted:

Kirby571 wrote:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Rini-Mini-Moon wrote:

@Linktothefuture what is your friend code?
Anyone else wants to have some fruit? Or visit a perfect town? :-D

1547-5282-6926

Anyone want to play? My friend code is 008733756854

Kirby571

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vex223

9,067. Posted:

Kmangos wrote:

@Vex223 I added u, mine is 1161-1025-6085
Name: Katie

Added! Can I come visit? @Kmangos

Edited on by Vex223

Vex223

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0175-7997

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kirby571

9,068. Posted:

Vex223 wrote:

Kmangos wrote:

@Vex223 I added u, mine is 1161-1025-6085
Name: Katie

Added! Can I come visit? @Kmangos

@vex223 my code is 0087-3375-6854

Kirby571

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LinktotheFuture

9,069. Posted:

Kirby571 wrote:

Kirby571 wrote:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Rini-Mini-Moon wrote:

@Linktothefuture what is your friend code?
Anyone else wants to have some fruit? Or visit a perfect town? :-D

1547-5282-6926

Anyone want to play? My friend code is 008733756854

Sure, feel free to add me!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi

9,070. Posted:

hi people my gates are open around this time and pears are my native fruit but i have all other fruits :)
my friend code is available below and let me know if you add me so i can add you bck (^.^ )

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LinktotheFuture

9,071. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

hi people my gates are open around this time and pears are my native fruit but i have all other fruits :)
my friend code is available below and let me know if you add me so i can add you bck (^.^ )

Added. 1547-5282-6926

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdogcdh

9,072. Posted:

Will the following please adde me back
@smileyboy
@zach777
@wasserbob
@sakairi
@Zenoodle
@fufu
@btbt
@rnewstrom
thanks, my FC is 3695-0163-8993.

Favorite Game: AC NL
3DS Name: BigDogCDH
FC: 3695-0163-8993

AuthorMessage
Avatar

emmarox2001

9,073. Posted:

Hello every one! Please friend me, my FC is in my signature.

ACNL
Name: Emma
Town:new
Native Fruit: Pears
3DS friend code: 2380 - 3071 - 0181

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pepsi434

9,074. Posted:

Add me just got the game and could use some help with town

Pepsi434

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9630-2623

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrFriday

9,075. Posted:

My FC is 2105-9554-0242
I've already added most of you.
My name is Emma.
My gate is open.

3ds friend code: 2105-9554-0242

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Natie31

9,076. Posted:

MrFriday wrote:

My FC is 2105-9554-0242
I've already added most of you.
My name is Emma.
My gate is open.

Will you add me FC 4124-5005-3092 need someone with gate open.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrFriday

9,077. Posted:

again open gate

3ds friend code: 2105-9554-0242

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrFriday

9,078. Posted:

im adding you Natie31

3ds friend code: 2105-9554-0242

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Natie31

9,079. Posted:

MrFriday wrote:

im adding you Natie31

Thanks i got you.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrFriday

9,080. Posted:

your
added

3ds friend code: 2105-9554-0242