Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 21,170

Aatam

ZakGee wrote:

Howdy. I'm fairly new to NL and just wanted to add some friends to the roster so I can get better luck with turnips and fruit. Anyone interested, add me and I'll add you as well.

Add me 2766-8838-9994

Aatam

ramunekit

Hey everyone add me! 4957-3187-5819 I have cherries as my native fruit :3 and have a few trees growing with other fruits and almost island access. :3 My name is CeCe

ramunekit

halz

Hi! I'm gonna add everyone who quotes this with their friend code, then I'm gonna open my gate so you all can visit me!
My code is: 1607-2439-5886
Thanks guys!

halz

halz

Hi! I'm gonna add everyone who quotes this with their friend code, then I'm gonna open my gate so you all can visit me!
My code is: 1607-2439-5886
Thanks guys!

halz

halz

ramunekit wrote:

Hey everyone add me! 4957-3187-5819 I have cherries as my native fruit :3 and have a few trees growing with other fruits and almost island access. :3 My name is CeCe

Added you! Add me back pls 1607-2439-5886

halz

ramunekit

halz wrote:

Hi! I'm gonna add everyone who quotes this with their friend code, then I'm gonna open my gate so you all can visit me!
My code is: 1607-2439-5886
Thanks guys!

4957-3187-5819 CeCe :3 Land of Cherries XD

ramunekit

halz

ramunekit wrote:

halz wrote:

Hi! I'm gonna add everyone who quotes this with their friend code, then I'm gonna open my gate so you all can visit me!
My code is: 1607-2439-5886
Thanks guys!

4957-3187-5819 CeCe :3 Land of Cherries XD

okay add me back CeCe!

halz

ZakGee

ramunekit wrote:

Hey everyone add me! 4957-3187-5819 I have cherries as my native fruit :3 and have a few trees growing with other fruits and almost island access. :3 My name is CeCe

Added you. Add me back, would you kindly?

3DS friend code: 0302-0603-5073
ACNL: new to the game, but not the series

ZakGee

Aatam wrote:

ZakGee wrote:

Howdy. I'm fairly new to NL and just wanted to add some friends to the roster so I can get better luck with turnips and fruit. Anyone interested, add me and I'll add you as well.

Add me 2766-8838-9994

Added. Add me as well?

3DS friend code: 0302-0603-5073
ACNL: new to the game, but not the series

shad0wdash

halz wrote:

Hi! I'm gonna add everyone who quotes this with their friend code, then I'm gonna open my gate so you all can visit me!
My code is: 1607-2439-5886
Thanks guys!

Add me

My friend code 5472-6294-1168 feel free to quote me and give your friend code to. ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF IS THE ONLY ONLINE GAME I HAVE BUT IM GETTING POKEMON Y : 3

SaiyanNappa

Can anyone who is currently on add me? I have Katie the Traveling kitten and she needs to go to another town!

3DS: 5284-1621-9388
New Leaf!

halz

SaiyanNappa wrote:

Can anyone who is currently on add me? I have Katie the Traveling kitten and she needs to go to another town!

add me 1607-2439-5886

halz

Big_Boy_Chubs

My name's anthony. My gates are open-I have all the fruit, bamboo, coffee shop, department store, salon, and shoe store. If you add me please tell me!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

halz

anthony12 wrote:

My name's anthony. My gates are open-I have all the fruit, bamboo, coffee shop, department store, salon, and shoe store. If you add me please tell me!

hey just added you, is your gate still open?

halz

Big_Boy_Chubs

@halz yeah what's your FC

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

alienscorvette

anthony12 wrote:

My name's anthony. My gates are open-I have all the fruit, bamboo, coffee shop, department store, salon, and shoe store. If you add me please tell me!

I just added you. My friend code is 2509-1276-5220. Thank you!

3DS friend code: 2509-1276-5220

Big_Boy_Chubs

@alienscorvette are you playing right now my gates are open and I added you.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

alienscorvette

anthony12 wrote:

@alienscorvette are you playing right now my gates are open and I added you.

Thank you. I am playing right now. It is searching for your town.

3DS friend code: 2509-1276-5220

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic