Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 8,741 to 8,760 of 28,944

Sonnera

Hello! I am looking to add friends! My code is 0645-6046-5856. I have added everyone on this page. Does anyone have any artwork from Redd I can buy? He has not been to my town yet, and I am anxious to upgrade the museum.

Sonnera

ThatsMyHotdog

Eep, sorry, guys! My wifi shut off!

FC: 4484-7839-7903

MastaSo

Looking for more towns to visit and having visitors come by. I promise to add anyone who add me (see FC in signature).

AC:NL's Name: Etienne
Town: Angkor

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7872-6349 | Nintendo Network ID: MastaSo

LinktotheFuture

Is there anyone with the Best Buy items who will add me so I can get them?

Mine is 1547-5282-6926

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Kopito

I added all of you :3 please add me back, thanks.

Friend Code : 1779-0427-1150
18 years old :D

shad0wdash

5472-6294-1168 if u add me give me your friend code to

My friend code 5472-6294-1168 feel free to quote me and give your friend code to. ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF IS THE ONLY ONLINE GAME I HAVE BUT IM GETTING POKEMON Y : 3

ZakGee

Howdy. I'm fairly new to NL and just wanted to add some friends to the roster so I can get better luck with turnips and fruit. Anyone interested, add me and I'll add you as well.

3DS friend code: 0302-0603-5073
ACNL: new to the game, but not the series

LinktotheFuture

MastaSo wrote:

Looking for more towns to visit and having visitors come by. I promise to add anyone who add me (see FC in signature).

Added you.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

kriegenin

I just started this version last week and would like to add new friends! Add me and I will too
cya Quacko's

I have weekly appointments with Dr. Shrunk
FC: 0146-9533-6789

Sonnera

@MF_MaxiMillion I think yours was the town I was just in. Something happened with the wifi and I lost the bells you gave me!! Thanks for the though!.

Sonnera

MF_MaxiMillion

Sonnera wrote:

@MF_MaxiMillion I think yours was the town I was just in. Something happened with the wifi and I lost the bells you gave me!! Thanks for the though!.

Ah, I see. I'll probably give it back to you along with that painting then. Don't forget to turn on your BF Message thingy though! : p

Edited on by MF_MaxiMillion

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

Sonnera

@MF_MaxiMillion I will. I didn't know you had to change the parent codes. Thank you, I appreciate it! I just wanted you to know that happened in case the game didn't give you back those bells. Anyway, I'll turn that one and hopefully we can exchange stuff tomorrow Let me know if I can give you anything .

Sonnera

DoctaSpock

kriegenin wrote:

I just started this version last week and would like to add new friends! Add me and I will too
cya Quacko's

added! im doctaspock.
FC: 077446586925

DoctaSpock

DoctaSpock

MastaSo wrote:

added!

DoctaSpock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic