Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 6,741 to 6,760 of 21,388

kcgibbs

my gates are open

FC 1907-8384-0136
Native Fruit: Apples
Other Fruits: Oranges, Peaches, Bananas, Lemons, Durians, Lychees & Perfect Apples
Soon to have Mangeos

Duke_Togo

Anyone with daytime hours right now or shops open around now wanna add me, I'm looking to spend... (Need an axe)

3DS Name: Golgo
ACNL Mayor: Doctor From The Town Galifrey
Pokemon X Trainer: Original Red
Safari: Electric: Helioptile and Electrode

Twitter:

maidesu

hi potential friends~ I remade my town and need some nice friends to send letters to and have picnics together and go on the island for vacation with and oh right! to chat with! I hate it when people just come over and run over everything and raid my shops and then don't talk and just leave me to contemplate my existence in my small animal town...
that's not very friendly

add me if you are sweet just like a sparkle-y perfect apple (◡‿◡✿)

Kingdom of Venus Photo Diary

♫ Oh Oh Oh Oh 오빠를 사랑해
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이해 ♪

RetroGBHippie92

@kcgibbs @Jellopuke Ok thanks, will add you later ok? my 3DS is currently charging.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Duke_Togo

maidesu wrote:

hi potential friends~ I remade my town and need some nice friends to send letters to and have picnics together and go on the island for vacation with and oh right! to chat with! I hate it when people just come over and run over everything and raid my shops and then don't talk and just leave me to contemplate my existence in my small animal town...
that's not very friendly

add me if you are sweet just like a sparkle-y perfect apple (◡‿◡✿)

Added you, I talk but in my town stick to running on paths Not In Grass or through flowers please admire my hard work in my town and I admire yours

3DS Name: Golgo
ACNL Mayor: Doctor From The Town Galifrey
Pokemon X Trainer: Original Red
Safari: Electric: Helioptile and Electrode

Twitter:

Megapokepaul

@Zemus-DJ i added you please add me back

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Megapokepaul

@Duke_Togo i added you a long time ago but you didn t add me back soooo i think its time please

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Duke_Togo

polpolch wrote:

@Duke_Togo i added you a long time ago but you didn t add me back soooo i think its time please

Says I added you, double check I'm golgo

3DS Name: Golgo
ACNL Mayor: Doctor From The Town Galifrey
Pokemon X Trainer: Original Red
Safari: Electric: Helioptile and Electrode

Twitter:

Megapokepaul

@maidesu added you please add me back

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

NinjaCacti

Add me, just started a week ago, but I have tons of stuff.

NinjaCacti

Drdave1st

Anyone wanna play with always open gates after I finish mayor stuff and I have early bird on

Drdave1st

Drdave1st

NinjaCacti wrote:

Add me, just started a week ago, but I have tons of stuff.

Added u

Drdave1st

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic