Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 6,481 to 6,500 of 21,264

OldNESman

Added you mk7master.
Thanks!

Darryl
FC: 3222-5733-2466

Youngo

Anyone's gate open? Add me

Character Name:YoungO
Town Name:BunzO
Friend Code:3926-4424-1306

Charlotte_1213

Hi ok so I have added
MainEv3nt
Youngo
Mkmaster

Please add me back
my frien code is 3909-8142-4643
And I'm online most of the day

Charlotte_1213

Charlotte_1213

Hi ok so I have added
MainEv3nt
Youngo
Mkmaster

Please add me back
my frien code is 3909-8142-4643
And I'm online most of the day

Charlotte_1213

Charlotte_1213

Mk master and mainev3nt I added u can u add me
my frien code is 3909-8142-4643

Edited on by Charlotte_1213

Charlotte_1213

mk7master

hey charlotte im going to open my gate.

mk7master

mk7master

Charlotte_1213 wrote:

Mk master I added u can u add me
my frien code is 3909-8142-4643

I added you.

mk7master

klynch1014

Pretty much picked up New Leaf not too long ago, but would love to visit other towns and get ideas/ trade fruit/ etc. ^_^

My code: 3239 - 2476 - 6462
Name: Kiesha

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf
3DS Friend Code: 3239 - 2476 - 6462
Feel free to add! :)

Waldo

Add me and travel to Rhybilet, where you could meet over a hundred people! I have Night owl doctrine and I'll leave my gates open for tourism and commerce when I Idle or charge the 3ds. Almost all Fruits and tier 2 tools are for sale at the retail recycler. I move like a mob boss, so catch me in the club if you wanna negotiate trades. But if I'm in my bed sleeping, I'm AFK.

Details in sig below.

Javier: Mayor of Rhybilet. 3DS: Waldo FC: 0817-4294-3859

SeanRous

I need friend adds. My name is Sean and my code is 3093-7079-3442

SeanRous

Duke_Togo

Waldo wrote:

Add me and travel to Rhybilet, where you could meet over a hundred people! I have Night owl doctrine and I'll leave my gates open for tourism and commerce when I Idle or charge the 3ds. Almost all Fruits and tier 2 tools are for sale at the retail recycler. I move like a mob boss, so catch me in the club if you wanna negotiate trades. But if I'm in my bed sleeping, I'm AFK.

Details in sig below.

Adding you, and anyone else let me know if you add me

3DS Name: Golgo
ACNL Mayor: Doctor From The Town Galifrey
Pokemon X Trainer: Original Red
Safari: Electric: Helioptile and Electrode

Twitter:

Drdave1st

SeanRous wrote:

I need friend adds. My name is Sean and my code is 3093-7079-3442

Added u can u add back

Drdave1st

Bunnyii

Drdave1st wrote:

Bunnyii wrote:

4527-8132-7225

This is my fc, please add me and i will add back, lets play?

Added you

added you back :3

Bunnyii

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic