Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 22,245

kingryancool

Mahary wrote:

Added all who added me ♡
Anyone else wants to add me ?! ♥
We can have lots of fun together :3

Please open your gates so i can go to yours text when they are open

kingryancool

MegaPenguin9000

Hey I know it's early but Katie came to my town and want to go to another town so any one is interested please add me ASAP. Thanks
Friend Code: 4613-6425-4463
Name: Savannah

MegaPenguin9000

kingryancool

I'll open my gates ps I added most of the people above
Name Ryan
FC 4957 2607 8125

kingryancool

Drdave1st

kingryancool wrote:

I'll open my gates ps I added most of the people above
Name Ryan
FC 4957 2607 8125

I added u can u add back?

Drdave1st

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2412-8952

SneakySquid

ITookYourWaffle wrote:

If you add me guys that means you are awesome hahaha
Friend Code Below

Added you!

FC: 3797-6676-6997
Name: Del
Town: Lanayru

SneakySquid

kingryancool wrote:

I'll open my gates ps I added most of the people above
Name Ryan
FC 4957 2607 8125

Added you!

FC: 3797-6676-6997
Name: Del
Town: Lanayru

Lucy454

Anybody on add me 2165-5628-1960 name lucy

Lucy454

SneakySquid

Lucy454 wrote:

Anybody on add me 2165-5628-1960 name lucy

Added you!

FC: 3797-6676-6997
Name: Del
Town: Lanayru

ThunderFlame

Hello all! I'm back again in search of people to play with.
Looking for GIRLS only [because i don't need more guys], and I'm on A LOT so I need someone who is also.
Also looking for these Items!
[ITEMS]
1) Blue Roses
2) Axes
3) Perfect Cherries
4) Persimmons
5) Not Fake Art
6) Good Designs
[PAYMENT]
I'll pay you in bells or fruit. I have perfect peaches and all fruit except Persimmons. Also have things from Fortune Cookie to trade.
Friend Code in Signature, I am FEMALE and proud of it!! <3
Thanks in advance!
/ThunderFlame

My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5935-5389. Town: Sunville. WoRdS oF wIsDoM: Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery! But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Author Unknown

ThunderFlame

@Mahary Added you!

My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5935-5389. Town: Sunville. WoRdS oF wIsDoM: Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery! But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Author Unknown

Jellopuke

Just picked up a 3DS along with Animal Crossing, looking for some friends to enjoy the experience with.

Friend Code: 5086-1511-7113
My town has cherries if that is of any consolation...
Name's Ian

Thanks!

Edited on by Jellopuke

FC: 5086-1511-7113

Twitter:

Jellopuke

MegaPenguin9000 wrote:

Hey I know it's early but Katie came to my town and want to go to another town so any one is interested please add me ASAP. Thanks
Friend Code: 4613-6425-4463
Name: Savannah

added

FC: 5086-1511-7113

Twitter:

Jellopuke

SneakySquid wrote:

Hello everyone! Just started a couple days ago my town is in the newbie stage but would love to meet new
people!

Name: Del
Town: Lanayru
FC: 3797-6676-6997

Added

My town is also in the newbie stage...

FC: 5086-1511-7113

Twitter:

nicole326

ThunderFlame wrote:

Hello all! I'm back again in search of people to play with.
Looking for GIRLS only [because i don't need more guys], and I'm on A LOT so I need someone who is also.
Also looking for these Items!
[ITEMS]
1) Blue Roses
2) Axes
3) Perfect Cherries
4) Persimmons
5) Not Fake Art
6) Good Designs
[PAYMENT]
I'll pay you in bells or fruit. I have perfect peaches and all fruit except Persimmons. Also have things from Fortune Cookie to trade.
Friend Code in Signature, I am FEMALE and proud of it!! <3
Thanks in advance!
/ThunderFlame

I have persimmon. I will add u.

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

nicole326

Lucy454 wrote:

Anybody on add me 2165-5628-1960 name lucy

Added u

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

nicole326

Jellopuke wrote:

Just picked up a 3DS along with Animal Crossing, looking for some friends to enjoy the experience with.

Friend Code: 5086-1511-7113
My town has cherries if that is of any consolation...
Name's Ian

Thanks!

Added u

FC 1118-0236-7678

I have all fruit, even persimmon
Shampoodles open
Roost cafe open

ThunderFlame

Added @nicole326
Adding @DarkPrincess

My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5935-5389. Town: Sunville. WoRdS oF wIsDoM: Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery! But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Author Unknown

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic