Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 28,944

akapaka66

Yay you spelled my name right. Most people spell it wrong even though it is RIGHT THERE. Anyways, I am gonna open my gate after I do my morning routine of shaking trees and stuff.

akapaka66

amiefrost

Fireaux wrote:

I just got the game yesterday, I'm looking for some people to visit towns with and make some new friends

IGN: Fireaux
Friend Code: 0576 3930 3882
Let me know if you add me so I can add you back I'd like to get visiting new towns by tonight.

Heyy, added you
2707-3044-1332 I have peaches

amiefrost

MikalM

This is a pretty hard thread to follow, so if anyone adds me let me know so I can add you back. I just got the game today so I'm just starting out, but I have Peaches as my natural fruit, and also have some cherry trees I've just planted.

FC is:
3496-9662-6099

MikalM

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9662-6099 | Nintendo Network ID: MikalM

amiefrost

eddb0ii wrote:

mines in my signature tell me when you add me

I've added you
2707 - 3044 - 1332

amiefrost

SilverLightning

if anyone has any fruit besides pears add me the friend code is in the sig

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

akapaka66

I've added everyone that said they added me before and I added amiefrost, MikalM,Fireaux and Miffy. My friend code is 3153 4178 8810.

akapaka66

akapaka66

SilverLightning wrote:

if anyone has any fruit besides pears add me the friend code is in the sig

I added you. I don't have any pears at all. My town fruit is the cherry and I also have apple trees and I planted some bananas and oranges. My friend code is 3153 4178 8810

akapaka66

angie72442

I have peaches, pears, apples and cherries. I should have bananas soon.

FC is 1564-2089-8332. Name is angie.

ThunderFlame

@SilverLightning
^^^ADDED YOU. Anyone want to add me? Fc in sig and i have 3 cherry trees and peach trees although people have taken some of the peaches... anyone have the island? i'm getting it tomorrow. bananas, lychees, oranges, and apples as well as other fruit is welcome! tell me if you add me, i'll add back!

My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5935-5389. Town: Sunville. WoRdS oF wIsDoM: Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery! But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Author Unknown

akapaka66

angie72442 wrote:

I have peaches, pears, apples and cherries. I should have bananas soon.

I added you.

akapaka66

SilverLightning

ThunderFlame wrote:

@SilverLightning
^^^ADDED YOU. Anyone want to add me? Fc in sig and i have 3 cherry trees and peach trees although people have taken some of the peaches... anyone have the island? i'm getting it tomorrow. bananas, lychees, oranges, and apples as well as other fruit is welcome! tell me if you add me, i'll add back!

i added you is your gate open

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

ThunderFlame

no i'm currently busy right now but in about 2hrs or earlier it'll be open!

My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5935-5389. Town: Sunville. WoRdS oF wIsDoM: Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery! But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Author Unknown

SilverLightning

my gates open bring fruit anything but pears

ThunderFlame

Thanks, @akapaka! Excited to be on the island... Added @SilverLightning and @akapaka! Coming over in about 2hrs or less. i have to go to the store, so i won't be in wifi.

Olliemar28

To anyone who's already added me, my gate is open RIGHT NOW I have peaches- any trades/donations of other fruit would be most welcome.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Hi, i want some more people, please add me, here is my code:2595-0458-1677

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic