Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 26,121 to 26,140 of 28,944

SketchyDesign78

Hey everyone! I'm back again, looking for some more friends, and also for a kinda-last minute request thing ^^'
One of my villagers needs six signatures from villagers from another town, but none of my current friends are online or have their gates open. I have maybe 2-2.5 hours at most to get it done in time.

If anyone adds me from here in that time, let me know if your gates are open so I can get it done real quick.

And again, I want more friends in general to have for the game too. I'm on every day, and if I see anyone go online, I try to have my gate open just in case ^^

Friend code is in my signature. Thank you!

3DS Friend Code: 4356-6239-5323
Feel free to add me! :)

TheOneOrphan

@wap I see you’re online but your gates aren’t open? I try to keep mine open if I’m online so anyone can join if you feel like joining my world

TheOneOrphan

Shiningstar14

Anybody want to friend me? My friend code is 1650-7893-1757

Shiningstar14

Shiningstar14

Cameron, I added you. Add me back my friend code is 1650-7893-1757

Shiningstar14

wap

@Valefor hey, we can meetup at my place right now so i can add you to bfs

wap

TheOneOrphan

@wap especially cause you’re the only one I’ve seen online but what time zones are you guys in? I’m US west coast so at the time of this posting it’s 1:30am

TheOneOrphan

wap

@TheOneOrphan oohhh,i have moscow time and it's 11:31 am for me (the post's time)

wap

Shiningstar14

@Stitch1102 I added you back. Tell me when your gates are open. I'll open mine now. Visit my town. Town Name: Mingster

Shiningstar14

Stitch1102

I can open my gates if you want. There’s not much in my town though because I just started it on Thursday @Shiningstar14

Stitch1102

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic