Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 23,061 to 23,080 of 28,944

MirtVer

@Creepa08 tell me when your gates are open and when you are playing, Just tagg me. Don't forget to add me back as a friend😃

MirtVer

MirtVer

@Creepa08 to add me and to start up of course😃 sorry i'm too excited because i love to play acnl with other people

MirtVer

Creepa08

@MirtVer ok my town will be open in a couple of seconds so u can get ready

Fc-0233-3447-9651

cozyylexii

hi my town’s fruit is peaches so i have perfect peaches & i’m willing to share. i also have some other fruits but not alot of them yet. (i just restarted my town)
fc: 1779 - 3318 - 8998
my name is Lex (:

cozyylexii

Zelkova_03

Hello, I'm looking for a slingshot and a painting so I can open the rooster cafe, I'd be willing to pay for them or trade fruits, I've got almost all except: apples, persimmons, and lychees. I've been playing for a little over a week. My name is Zelkova and my FC is 5086-7222-0541

Zelkova_03

cozyylexii

@Zelkova_03 hi, i already have u added but could i possibly come and use your shampoodle? i just restarted town & this default hair is killin me lol.

cozyylexii

Zelkova_03

@cozyylexii srry but I don't have Shampoodle yet. You have to have Kicks to unlock Shampoodle and the Kicks for my town is in construction atm. Search for "ACNL Thonky.com" to find out the process to unlock it. It's what I've been using to progress in the game. It pretty detailed too.

Edited on by Zelkova_03

Zelkova_03

cozyylexii

@Zelkova_03 yeah i have kicks and i just need to spend 10k in the shop now to unlock it, i’m just impatient haha but i’m working on it right now.

cozyylexii

pokemonboi444

looking for a friend with good village leave friend code and ill give u mine

pokemonboi444

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic