Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 21,741 to 21,760 of 28,944

sailorwst

@alydcatt @jchi @tuduf @Valzed @shoosh @mnyc @Rehtaeh

Okay, when I initially decided to join in the exchange of FCs, I was going to play Animal Crossing New Leaf normally. I even had Shoosh over for the my first day on there.

However, I soon started TTing in ACNL, enough to be at least 18 days and about 2 hrs ahead.

I know that there are many people who greatly view this negatively and wouldn't want to visit any towns of players who TT in animal crossing. I have decided to stop TTing now because I feel there is now enough to do, but I 100% understand if any of you want to me to delete your friend card from my 3DS.

Just @ me to let me know to delete it and I will, and let you know that I deleted your friend card. I'm going to keep my town's gates closed for now until I am notified that all of you have been informed about this.

I'm also sorry for not informing all of you sooner as well.

Edited on by sailorwst

sailorwst

Valzed

@Rehtaeh - Thank you for adding me! I added you too.

@sailorwst - ( looks around, embarrassed) Psst... I have no idea what TTing is...

Edited on by Valzed

Valzed

3DS Friend Code: 1779-5207-9946 | Nintendo Network ID: Valzed11

TimmyTheGhost

My friend code is 5086-6633-8372
I'm never to ACNL so please add me and give me some pointers if you'd like. I also have a switch and that friend code is SW-6150-8261-9345

TimmyTheGhost

sailorwst

@Valzed

TTing stands for time traveling. Didn't realize it was super controversial for some players until I started researching ways to get friend codes for a normal ACNL run to visit other towns. So I'm taking the better safe than sorry approach since I decided to time travel.

sailorwst

TimmyTheGhost

Hey there I'm completely new to animal crossing and need help. My friend code is 5086-6633-8372

TimmyTheGhost

jchi

@sailorwst Personally I don't really mind if you TTing or not. Didn't know that people can get really sensitive cause of TT
o__O

jchi

loaneranger

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community and I'm looking to make friends! Please add me and visit me anytime!
FC: 0001-4623-0096

loaneranger

chplewis

@jchi Hi! I have added you! Please add me too: 1220-7562-6545
Thanks!

chplewis

chplewis

@Valzed Hi! I added you, would you please add me?
THanks! 1220-7562-6545

chplewis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic