Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 21,621 to 21,640 of 28,944

RayneMaker

If you're still online, I would like to visit your town. My code is 2208-7150-2833 and my name is Rayne. If you want, I can bring fruit you may need or want. @hannarthehuman

RayneMaker

RayneMaker

Why am I always late for these kinds of things?

RayneMaker

CheesyCat

@hannarthehuman added you! I would love to come to your town 🙂

"I was told that life is too short to be sad, and then I was told it's ok to be sad. What is logic."

ACNL: does not allow running in her town. No rude language in town. Club Tortimer Member. 🙂 Come visit!

CheesyCat

@RayneMaker i added you and would love to play 🙂 FC: 2595-3511-0636

"I was told that life is too short to be sad, and then I was told it's ok to be sad. What is logic."

ACNL: does not allow running in her town. No rude language in town. Club Tortimer Member. 🙂 Come visit!

CheesyCat

@RayneMaker yes, I am. There is no need to apologize 🙂 Would you like to come to my town or would you rather I go to your town? Either is fine with me!

CheesyCat

@RayneMaker of course! Sorry, I had been eating dinner. I will open my gates, and you can come. My town is called Everdeen

Julezzss

Add me FC 3454-5656-9067

Looking for new friends to visit or have visit me

Julezzss

hjgonzxo

Heu guys. I've had animal crossing new leaf for a while and I've recently started playing again so I'd like some friends!
Name: HJ
FC: 5112-4024-4641

hjgonzxo

TakeYrPantsOff

add me guys 2638-0468-2123! Just started a new game need friends ! I have pear and I play daily ! My gate are always Open

Edited on by TakeYrPantsOff

TakeYrPantsOff

Elara8787

@lavender added you. I'm in California so I'm usually on from 11am to 9pm. When are you on

Elara8787

Elara8787

Added some of you and if you added me let me know. So I added someone and tried to visit but it did not work, Rayne maybe you? I have current update idk...

Elara8787

RayneMaker

@Elara8787 I added you and tried to visit, but I think I was having internet issues.

RayneMaker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic