Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 21,601 to 21,620 of 28,944

Andreea_

@Mandybom Um... Hi... Idk.. I know im VERY late, but if you still want to i added you.

Friend code: 2123-0887-8076

Name: Andreea

Andreea_

Elara8787

3282-6059-1026

my town is up and coming. I added a few of you from the last 3 pages. Add me on always on animal crossing

I added finnaeus, Kaasheen.

Edited on by Elara8787

Elara8787

Wilwenke

I added almost everyone add me too fc 0619-8399-5295

Wilwenke

yoshiisaur

Hi! My friend code is 3325-7128-2581

yoshiisaur

CheesyCat

I know this is quite old, but I'm bored and would like to play ACNL. I have the Welcome Amiibo version. I have the island and am a memeber of club Tortimer, so we can go. I also have the Dream Suite, Kicks, and T&T Mart. Museum has a good amount in it, donations appreciated. Fruits: apples, oranges, lychees, mangoes. Free to take, but DO NOT chop down. Beautiful flowers. Rules: No running (to preserve grass), no chopping down trees, no taking things without my permission, no rude language, HAVE FUN!!! Please visit!!!!!!!! 🙂❤️ FC: 2595-3511-0636 --I will add back asap.

Edited on by CheesyCat

"I was told that life is too short to be sad, and then I was told it's ok to be sad. What is logic."

ACNL: does not allow running in her town. No rude language in town. Club Tortimer Member. 🙂 Come visit!

CheesyCat

@lavender That would be great!! I added you, I will open my gates and you can come! I forgot to mention, I also have bananas and can give you some coconuts 🙂

Edited on by CheesyCat

"I was told that life is too short to be sad, and then I was told it's ok to be sad. What is logic."

ACNL: does not allow running in her town. No rude language in town. Club Tortimer Member. 🙂 Come visit!

CheesyCat

@yoshiisaur would love to have you too!

CheesyCat

@lavender I have opened my gates!

hannarthehuman

Hey, guys! I have cherries, perfect cherries, apples, lemons, and coconuts. My FC is 4098-6403-7338 and my name is Hannah.

hannarthehuman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic