Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 21,541 to 21,560 of 28,944

Bodangdoank

@Linoshi we all need to install, it's supposed to be preinstalled in 3ds since 2011-2013, but nintendo had to banished this app, because nintendo thought this app not safe for children.

Bodang
FC 4442-2741-0132

Linoshi

@Bodangdoank Mm, maybe we could look at setting up a Nintendo Life dedicated one?

I'm at work at the moment but I'll make sure to add your friend code once I'm home. I'll download that app and have a play around with it.

Edited on by Linoshi

Linoshi

Bodangdoank

@Linoshi i supposed too, we need a dedicated nintendo life acnl discord
Thanks to add me

Bodang
FC 4442-2741-0132

Kaasheen

@Linoshi

That idea is good. But I would have just suggested some type of social media app and just add all of each other and form a group chat or something, I don't know.

Kaasheen

JoshIsSoapy

I'd also suggest contacting this websites moderators before creating, they might not like the idea of creating a discord with the sites name in it, (not that they can really do much if you did do it) @Linoshi @Bodangdoank . Just to be respectful =w=

JoshIsSoapy

Jems

Opening my gate in a few if you'd like to come visit @JoshIsSoapy
Edit : open

Edited on by Jems

Jems

Linoshi

@JoshIsSoapy I'd most definitely not use the websites name as it wouldn't be an official one by them.

@Kasheen What app would you suggest? I think something with instant messaging would make the most sense.

Edited on by Linoshi

Linoshi

Kaasheen

@Linoshi

Uhm, I have a Kik and messenger. Maybe those? 😯 I don't really have any or know any other 'instant messenger' type of app other than those >.>

Kaasheen

MajorPaine

Question: Does anyone know where to purchase the Sanrio Amiibo Set in the U.S. without breaking the bank?

MajorPaine

FattyWhale_42

@Tsurii Hopefully it's not a fake.

(So uh... when's MH XX getting localized?) xD

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Dany1052

@Mandybom I have added you my "New" 3DS XL (What I am playing Animal Crossing New leaf with) friend code is: 4914-8479-9231

Dany1052

siul129

So I bought the game yesterday (I played before this one the Gamecube Animal Crossing and the Nintendo DS Animal Crossing a long time ago), my town is full of oranges, I just added this list of persons:

@abbie33
@Kasheen
@Bodangdoank
@FattyWhale_42
@JoshIsSoapy
@Tsurii
@Tia_lx
@katbubbles
@Jems
@Linoshi
@Anti-Matter

If someone wants to add me just let me know . 
My Friend Code is:1435-4964-6191 and my name is: Siul

Edited on by siul129

siul129

demwx

I'll add you, my code is 2037-2050-6646 and my native fruits are cherries @bulnuh

demwx

demwx

My native fruits are cherries and I need to come and collect some other fruits from different towns my friend code is 2037-2050-6646

demwx

Kaasheen

@demwx

I added you. My friend code is 2552-5818-3531.
I have peaches, but I also have other fruit.

Kaasheen

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic